Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

The do nothing congress is in the lower chamber that is known as the senate. Of course if you paid attention you would have noticed that over 18 bills that would have benefited the country where sent by the GOP down to the senate and Harry Reid never allowed them to be voted on. SO if there is anything do nothing about it, it's the democrats who have done nothing. The democrats have also failed to pass a budget going over 1000 days now even though they are constitutionally mandated to do so, is that not do nothing to you? Or are you drinking more koolaid than you can handle?
what? flunked that civics test, huh?

Anytime a bill is introduced to put loons in a safe environment with the right meds, is shot down by the left who cry their constitutional rights have been violated.
No, the left always want to take the gun away that the loony tune used, from all who do use it responsibly.
With the left, it is the right of the insane person, but never for the law abiding citizen.

Really?

It was Reagan that let the loons out of the looney bin, chief, when he cut funding for Mental health.

It was the left who were protesting about the involuntary commitment of the mentally ill.
By the middle of the 1970s, there was a consensus among interested groups that reform of the Mental Health Care System was necessary. Lobbying on the part of special interest groups and a commitment on the part of President Jimmy Carter led to passage of the Mental Health Systems Act.

Dont distract from the argument, is mental health care in the constitution or is i not? If not then I win that argument.

Distract what?

You've posted that Reagan somehow followed the Constitution.

If we followed the constitution concerning Reagan..he would have been impeached and removed from office. He might have been in very big trouble for committing treason as well.

That's right. Real live bonafide treason..not some bullshit word you guys like to throw around for nothing.

I posted that under the constitution Reagan was right to stop funding mental health care. And as I stated, if Mental Healthcare is not in the constitution he followed the constitution in that regards.
Wiggle much?

Bullshit.

General welfare and commerce cover the government's authority concerning mental health.

Getrich, Romney Obama, are three of the most dangerous politicians America will ever have.

I'd say Wilson,FDR.Carter and Obama got that all on lock.
There is no difference between the ones I mentioned. We survived Wilson, FDR. and Carter I doubt we will survive another 4 years of obamush, or obamush agenda supporters such as Getrich and Romney

Yes, we are still alive, but polcies implemented by these four will lead to our doom. Wilson signed the federal reserve into law, FDR the new Deal, Carter had the first community reinvestment act, and Obamas Healthcare will help put the nail in the coffin should it hold up in the supreme court. All four passed unconstitutional legislation that hurt the country and created massive debt.

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

The do nothing congress is in the lower chamber that is known as the senate. Of course if you paid attention you would have noticed that over 18 bills that would have benefited the country where sent by the GOP down to the senate and Harry Reid never allowed them to be voted on. SO if there is anything do nothing about it, it's the democrats who have done nothing. The democrats have also failed to pass a budget going over 1000 days now even though they are constitutionally mandated to do so, is that not do nothing to you? Or are you drinking more koolaid than you can handle?

I shall rephrase, the democrat controlled senate are the ones blocking all legislation from being voted on. Was that simple enough for ya?

Distract what?

You've posted that Reagan somehow followed the Constitution.

If we followed the constitution concerning Reagan..he would have been impeached and removed from office. He might have been in very big trouble for committing treason as well.

That's right. Real live bonafide treason..not some bullshit word you guys like to throw around for nothing.

I posted that under the constitution Reagan was right to stop funding mental health care. And as I stated, if Mental Healthcare is not in the constitution he followed the constitution in that regards.
Wiggle much?

Bullshit.

General welfare and commerce cover the government's authority concerning mental health.

Bullshit, to promote the general welfare "Notice sallow left out the word promote" is to make it a level playing field for all to succeed on there own, not for the government to take care of you. And the commerce clause allows for the government to regulate how much of and what you can buy in interstate commerce, it does not authorize them to take money from one individual to take care of another.

Wiggle much?

Bullshit.

Bullshit, to promote the general welfare "Notice sallow left out the word promote" is to make it a level playing field for all to succeed on there own, not for the government to take care of you. And the commerce clause allows for the government to regulate how much of and what you can buy in interstate commerce, it does not authorize them to take money from one individual to take care of another.

weve been down that road before. He couldnt explain the differences between promote and provide then and still can not today.

Anytime a bill is introduced to put loons in a safe environment with the right meds, is shot down by the left who cry their constitutional rights have been violated.
No, the left always want to take the gun away that the loony tune used, from all who do use it responsibly.
With the left, it is the right of the insane person, but never for the law abiding citizen.

Really?

It was Reagan that let the loons out of the looney bin, chief, when he cut funding for Mental health.

It was the left who were protesting about the involuntary commitment of the mentally ill.
By the middle of the 1970s, there was a consensus among interested groups that reform of the Mental Health Care System was necessary. Lobbying on the part of special interest groups and a commitment on the part of President Jimmy Carter led to passage of the Mental Health Systems Act.

Carter passed that Act to stop things like Willowbrook from happening. It broke up big institutions and made community based "halfway" houses. Those were working, by the way. Reagan defunded them..and put the loonies on the street. I was alive during that time. After Reagan came to office the homeless population here exploded. And that's because the mentally ill had no where to go.

Wiggle much?

Bullshit.

And your getting into Scalia style "literalisms". Which is always a fun road.

Really?

Carter passed that Act to stop things like Willowbrook from happening. It broke up big institutions and made community based "halfway" houses. Those were working, by the way. Reagan defunded them..and put the loonies on the street. I was alive during that time. After Reagan came to office the homeless population here exploded. And that's because the mentally ill had no where to go.

God forbid citizens take care of themselves and get that gubment Tit out of there mouths.

Bullshit.

And your getting into Scalia style "literalisms". Which is always a fun road.

Nope, I just read the constitution for what it says and means, not what I can interpret it into meaning like alot of you guys on the left do.

Sure do.

I do not believe a citizen has the right to conspire with the enemies of America and plot attacks on the homeland in a foreign hidey-hole.

Silly as that sounds.

It's true they have no such right. However, they do have a right to a fair trial before the President kills them. Every American has the right to a fair trial - even traitors.

It's truly enlightening to observe the glee with which libturds wipe their ass with the Constitution of the United States.

I shall rephrase, the democrat controlled senate are the ones blocking all legislation from being voted on. Was that simple enough for ya?
So it was the Democratically controlled Senate that forced an accelerated time table on the Keystone Pipeline decision effectively scuttling it? It was the Democratically controlled Senate that dragged its feet over the debt limit extension causing the credit rating to be downgraded? It was the Democratically controlled Senate that forced an eleventh hour Mexican standoff over routine legislation to keep the government operating?

Sure sounds obstructionist to me! But didn't Republican Congressional leaders decide to make the President hobbled in order to ensure his defeat in 2012? That sounds like a decision made out of political power rather than the interests of the American people.

Do you think Congress should put political power ahead of the needs of the American people? That sure seems like what the current Republican controlled House of Representatives are doing.

I'd say Wilson,FDR.Carter and Obama got that all on lock.
There is no difference between the ones I mentioned. We survived Wilson, FDR. and Carter I doubt we will survive another 4 years of obamush, or obamush agenda supporters such as Getrich and Romney

Yes, we are still alive, but polcies implemented by these four will lead to our doom. Wilson signed the federal reserve into law, FDR the new Deal, Carter had the first community reinvestment act, and Obamas Healthcare will help put the nail in the coffin should it hold up in the supreme court. All four passed unconstitutional legislation that hurt the country and created massive debt.

Agreed their polices got us to this point but we can change those polices, We cannot keep piling onto those polices and think we can survive as a nation. RIGHT NOW THE MOST DANGEROUS POLITICIANS ARE Getrich and Romney and Obama. We cannot survive as a nation with what we have now and what they would extend in the future.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube
He is right of course. The left denying the truth is like giving them license to be totally wacko. Obamaturd has said just as much inflammatory but the libtards applaud that fool.

God forbid citizens take care of themselves and get that gubment Tit out of there mouths.

You posting this, demonstrates you have no idea what mental illness is all about.

It's kind of saying..

"God forbid a paraplegic climb a ladder on his own.." or something like that.

While a person may look "normal", the way that person experiences the world is vastly different then what a "normal" person does due to a defect in the brain.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube
He is right of course. The left denying the truth is like giving them license to be totally wacko. Obamaturd has said just as much inflammatory but the libtards applaud that fool.

:lol:

Tell me you don't want this post to be taken seriously..right? :tongue:

Really?

ACLU wrong on mental illness

There you go.

Standard and Poors wanted 4 trillion cut from the government budget in 10 years . The Dems stopped that and got only 1.2 trillion cut.
It is the Dems that caused the downgrade Nosmo king.
The Teas Party rose because of the insane new health care bill, by Dems.

Forum List

Back