Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Well, considering that you only have 3 frames of video and it jumps around quite quickly, it's hard to say what that could have been.

However.................we know from the aftermath and subsequent clean up that it was a passenger jet

Load of shit from another treasonous SUB.

A 757 cannot go 500 mph at ground level. It needs less atmospheric pressure higher up to get to that speed.

The 757's nose was 8 feet off the ground.... WHERE DOES THAT PUT THE ENGINES???

A: in the ground

There was no plane debris at all, but Zionists later Photoshopped some in there, as they did with Shanksville.

Do you understand how gravity works? The aircraft dove from cruising altitude down to the Pentagon.

And, they found landing gear inside the building. Try again.

The aircraft dove from cruising altitude down to the Pentagon

No, the missile initially "dove" when the CIA plane over the Pentagon Golf Course launched it....

You know, when I went skydiving, we hit about 120 to 140 mph in a tandem skydive from 15,000 feet. And that was without jet assistance. Gravity will help a lot with speed, especially when the plane is going from 35,000 ft (cruising altitude) down to the level of the Pentagon.

You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

They found landing gear at the site.

Zionist LIARS covering it up said they found something and your SUB HUMAN BIRDBRAIN parroted that.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.
There was a thread on it here in this board a while back. Everyone saw it. I suppose the Zionists planted them? Maybe attached full sized landing gear to a cruise missile?

This is one of the great failings of our society over the last several decades. When I was a kid, most of the severely mentally ill got the help they needed, and those few who didn't just railed away on the street corner where everybody just ignored them.

The severely mentally ill of today are not only failing to receive the help they need, but the Internet has reinvorced their psychosis. It is now a shared phenomenon where the very worst off are now free to roam the interest and rant away at will.

Mental illness mostly starts by going to a church and learning never to question anything....

Well, considering that you only have 3 frames of video and it jumps around quite quickly, it's hard to say what that could have been.

However.................we know from the aftermath and subsequent clean up that it was a passenger jet

Load of shit from another treasonous SUB.

A 757 cannot go 500 mph at ground level. It needs less atmospheric pressure higher up to get to that speed.

The 757's nose was 8 feet off the ground.... WHERE DOES THAT PUT THE ENGINES???

A: in the ground

There was no plane debris at all, but Zionists later Photoshopped some in there, as they did with Shanksville.
All lies.

Sorry long debunked and proven false like of the BS you have spewed and been schooled on

If it was a cruise missile, it would have had to come from somewhere outside of the US

No, it came from a CIA plane that flew low over the Pentagon Golf Course.

Nice try.

If there were SO MANY VIDEOS of this, why did the W Administration and the Israeli owned "US" media censor them?
No one censored them.

The evidence proves you wrong.

757 wreckage was found and your claim it was photoshopped or planted cannot be substantiated

You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

I saw the (PHOTO-SHOPPED) photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

You know, it's kinda fun to watch you disprove your own stuff. In the top quoted post, you asked if it would be possible for a large aircraft to leave such a small hole. Only thing is, you showed only a portion of the wreck site, because the hole that is in your first post was in the second ring from the outside of the Pentagon.

In your second post that I quoted, you showed an aerial picture, which clearly shows that the entire outside ring where the plane impacted was destroyed, with a hole being on the second ring.

Yeah, the hole in your first post that I quoted was kinda small, but that is because it already went through an entire ring of the Pentagon. Ever been there? I have, and I can tell you that those rings around the outside are actually pretty large. They are about 4 stores tall and are about the width of a highway.

And, like I said, from your aerial photo, most of the impact appears to have been taken up by the outer ring.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

This is the hole. Is it big enough for a 757?

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

Forum List

Back