Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
you showed an aerial picture, which clearly shows that the entire outside ring where the plane impacted was destroyed, with a hole being on the second ring.

What is shows is NO PLANE DEBRIS, proving that Zionist Traitors Photo-Shopped those photos to splice in "plane debris" that was never there.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

This is the hole. Is it big enough for a 757?

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

No liar, this is the hole:
DC0CA5AB-879C-4AC8-9B97-7448B17730C5.jpeg

Plenty big enough. You just outed yourself as a lunatic liar.

you showed an aerial picture, which clearly shows that the entire outside ring where the plane impacted was destroyed, with a hole being on the second ring.

What is shows is NO PLANE DEBRIS, proving that Zionist Traitors Photo-Shopped those photos to splice in "plane debris" that was never there.

The plane debris, such as it was, was buried under the several tons of concrete that the outer ring was made of. You're an idiot.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

This is the hole. Is it big enough for a 757?

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

That is not the hole stupid.

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

A 757. As demonstrated by the plane wreckage consistent with an AMerican Airlines 757 being found around and in the building, along with the bodies of passengers from that 757, plus the black boxes from that 757 found in the Pentagon wreckage.

They found landing gear at the site.
They must have strapped it to their shoulder held missile before launching it. Lol
I don’t understand how crazy theoretical lies like this can fool so many people. It is sad, really

A 757. As demonstrated by the plane wreckage consistent with an AMerican Airlines 757 being found around and in the building, along with the bodies of passengers from that 757, plus the black boxes from that 757 found in the Pentagon wreckage.
The skill it would take to fly a plane as close to the ground as the vidio shows would be tremendous for a cesna. I can not immagine trying it with a 747. While I am a pilot, I am not near as skilled as my uncle who was a fighter pilot in nam. I will show him the vidio and see what he sais. My prediction is, he will say impoossable. That is an angle I have never seen on an approach.

The skill it would take to fly a plane as close to the ground as the vidio shows would be tremendous for a cesna. I can not immagine trying it with a 747. While I am a pilot, I am not near as skilled as my uncle who was a fighter pilot in nam. I will show him the vidio and see what he sais. My prediction is, he will say impoossable. That is an angle I have never seen on an approach.

They crashed the plane. It doesn't take that much skill to crash the plane.

And I'll go with the wreckage, the overwhelming majority of eye witness testimony (the plane flew over an interstate in the middle of rush hour traffic), the plane parts consistent with an American Airlines 757, the bodies, the black box, and Occam's Razor over "what you predict your uncle will say".

They must have strapped it to their shoulder held missile before launching it. Lol
I don’t understand how crazy theoretical lies like this can fool so many people. It is sad, really

Some people want ludicrously complicated, fantastically elaborate explanations over simpler ones.

The conspiracy is completely unnecessary. Why bother with a cruise missile when you can just crash the plane into the building? You wouldn't have to plant all the wreckage, fake the radar records, pay off or threaten all the first responders, fake every autopsy, fake all the eye witness testimony, fake all the plane parts perfectly consistent with an American Airlines 757, fake the investigation, fake the ASCE engineering report, fake the 911 report, or dispose of the plane and passengers elsewhere.

All you have to do is crash the plane.

As conspiracies go, the 'it was a missile' is a profoundly stupid one. As its an awful, awful explanation of events that is wildly complicated, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and completely unnecessary.

Some people want ludicrously complicated, fantastically elaborate explanations over simpler ones.

The conspiracy is completely unnecessary. Why bother with a cruise missile when you can just crash the plane into the building? You wouldn't have to plant all the wreckage, fake the radar records, pay off or threaten all the first responders, fake every autopsy, fake all the eye witness testimony, fake all the plane parts perfectly consistent with an American Airlines 757, fake the investigation, fake the ASCE engineering report, fake the 911 report, or dispose of the plane and passengers elsewhere.

As conspiracies go, the 'it was a missile' is a profoundly stupid one. As its an awful, awful explanation of events that is wildly complicated, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and completely unnecessary.
It takes a shit load of skill to get that plane that close to the ground and then maintain that angle of entry. If you know any thing about flying planes you would know this. I can not even attain that angle with a cesna which is tiny. Another problem is look at the highest point of the plane in the vidio. It is barely over that trafic cone. A 747 is a little over 64 feet from landing gear to the tip of the rudder. This vidio does not jive with the dininsions of the plane.

Why does this video get some people SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

the video shows nothing. BUT----it does look like what I saw on the morning of 9-11-01----
I was watching the first tower------BIG BILLOWS OF WHITE SMOKE.------then ---maybe
45 minutes later (??? not sure--I did not time it) A GIANT FLASH upon the second
tower. It the anchor on TV did not announce ----"a plane has hit the second tower"
I would have had no idea that the BIG FLASH was a plane

It takes a shit load of skill to get that plane that close to the ground and then maintain that angle of entry. If you know any thing about flying planes you would know this. I can not even attain that angle with a cesna which is tiny. Another problem is look at the highest point of the plane in the vidio. It is barely over that trafic cone. A 747 is a little over 64 feet from landing gear to the tip of the rudder. This vidio does not jive with the dininsions of the plane.

It came in at a steep angle and hit the ground just in front of the building Every plane that collides with the ground is 'barely over a traffic cone' before impact.

Your conspiracy is simply foolish. As it adds layers and layers and layers of complication unnecessarily. Your 'missile' theory would have to have a massive conspiracy cover up, dozens of faked witnesses, bought off or threatened first responders, planted wreckage with no one noticing, faked photos, faked radar records, a faked black box, faked bodies, faked autopsies, faked investigations, faked engineering reports, and a faked 911 report. Plus, since the plane was hijacked they'd have to dispose of the plane, fake the deaths of everyone on the plane or dispose of their bodies.

All with perfect secrecy for over 15 years? We couldn't keep our nuclear secrets for 5. But this stupidly complicated, wildly elaborate, insanely complex conspiracy that happened in broad daylight is kept in perfect secrecy for a decade and a half?

I have a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence: The plane was crashed into the pentagon.

Why can't conspiracy theory folks spell? By the way, for the OP, 911 refers to an emergency phone number. 9/11 is the proper way to refer to the terrorist attacks that occurred on that date.

It came in at a steep angle and hit the ground just in front of the building Every plane that collides with the ground is 'barely over a traffic cone' before impact.

Your conspiracy is simply foolish. As it adds layers and layers and layers of complication unnecessarily. Your 'missile' theory would have to have a massive conspiracy cover up, dozens of faked witnesses, bought off or threatened first responders, planted wreckage with no one noticing, faked photos, faked radar records, a faked black box, faked bodies, faked autopsies, faked investigations, faked engineering reports, and a faked 911 report. Plus, since the plane was hijacked they'd have to dispose of the plane, fake the deaths of everyone on the plane or dispose of their bodies.

All with perfect secrecy for over 15 years? We couldn't keep our nuclear secrets for 5. But this stupidly complicated, wildly elaborate, insanely complex conspiracy that happened in broad daylight is kept in perfect secrecy for a decade and a half?

I have a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence: The plane was crashed into the pentagon.
Not according to that vidio. Either that was not the real vidio or that was not a 747.

Not according to that vidio. Either that was not the real vidio or that was not a 747.

The impact was just before the wall. And the video doesn't show the angle of descent, as the plane is moving so fast it is never in frame.

Again, your conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and is completely unnecessary.

As crashing the plane into the building is simpler and matches the evidence perfectly.

The impact was just before the wall. And the video doesn't show the angle of descent, as the plane is moving so fast it is never in frame.

Again, your conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and is completely unnecessary.

As crashing the plane into the building is simpler and matches the evidence perfectly.
You can see the plane or what ever it was in that video. Took me a while to see it but watch the far right cone. The video does not jive with the story period. Not that I realy care, what the hel can we do about it if it was a conspiracy?

You can see the plane or what ever it was in that video. Took me a while to see it but watch the far right cone. The video does not jive with the story period. Not that I realy care, what the hel can we do about it if it was a conspiracy?

The plane isn't visible in the video because the frame rate is far too slow. You can't see the 'missile' either. The latter because there's simply no evidence of it. The video is inconclusive. It doesn't contain enough information, by itself, to determine what hit the pentagon.

The plane debris, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, engine parts, black box, radar records, bodies of folks on the flight recovered from the pentagon, autopsies, crash investigations, engineering reports and the 911 report provide us with more than enough evidence to determine what hit the pentagon.

An American Airlines 757.

So you ignore it all. A rational person wouldn't. Your conspiracy is simply a terrible explanation, backed by nothing and contradicted by overlapping, compelling evidence.

The plane isn't visible in the video because the frame rate is far too slow. You can't see the 'missile' either. The latter because there's simply no evidence of it. The video is inconclusive. It doesn't contain enough information, by itself, to determine what hit the pentagon.

The plane debris, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, engine parts, black box, radar records, bodies of folks on the flight recovered from the pentagon, autopsies, crash investigations, engineering reports and the 911 report provide us with more than enough evidence to determine what hit the pentagon.

So you ignore it all. A rational person wouldn't. Your conspiracy is simply a terrible explanation, backed by nothing and contradicted by overlapping, compelling evidence.
Then why the hell do I see it? Watch close it is there. Get some glasses or some thing. You are arguing about some thing evidently you can not see. Find a young person to watch it for you, thats what I do when I can not hear some thing. See the damn thing then discuss it.

Then why the hell do I see it?

I've watched the video. Its inconclusive. The frame rate is single digit a second. Neither the plane nor your imagined 'missile' is in the video.

Meanwhile, the *actual* evidence, radar records, plane debris, bodies from passengers, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, autopsies, investigations, engineering reports and black boxes.......all demonstrate it was an American Airlines 757.

Your explanation can't explain any of that. It must ignore it, folding the mountains of contradictory evidence into an even more silly, more elaborate conspiracy.

The missile theory is quite simply awful.

Forum List

Back