Get Your Free TrumpPhone While Supplies Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
RumpPhone? No thanks. I understand it only calls The Oranges in Jersey.

Plus it's way bigly.

dom-jolly-big-phone.jpg

I couldn't use a Rump Phone anyway. My fingers are way too long.

As are almost everybody's.

But for some reason they don't have this program in my state.
Weird.
It is a federal program. So unless your state is not in America (Wetwang With Fimber, Yorkshire?), then yes they do have the TrumpPhone program in your state.

And this program began in 2016....so it can't be Trump's.
Just sayin.

2005 actually.

But hey, y'all history revisionists wanted to hang it (get it -- hang it -- I kill me) on O'bama so hanging a pre-existing program on Rump is the same thing.

You know --- like you just did.
Free government phone lines have been around for much longer than 2005.

However, free CELL phones are relatively new, of course.

You can use your TrumpPhone to call into radio shows as John Miller to tell the world what a great guy Donald Trump is.

The RumpPhone covfefe area looks like this

ATT-4G-Coverage-Map.png

Oh wait, that's the next election results, sorry.

Not Obama's idea clownguts

The program began almost three decades ago during the Reagan administration. Officials feared poor customers would struggle to cover higher phone service costs sparked by the breakup of the mammoth Bell System, known as Ma Bell. Lifeline officially became part of the Universal Service Fund in 1996 when Congress passed the Telecommunications Act.

But it was under President George W. Bush in 2005 that the FCC started allowing some prepaid wireless providers to participate. This shift sparked tremendous growth.​

I wonder why Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and all the usual propagandists aren't pounding their chests in outrage over these free TrumpPhones.

Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back