Get yer hands off our stars 'n bars license plates

Nazi-Confederates2-copy-799383.jpg

Democrats so loathe the Confederate battle flag because...well...because it was THEM, wasn't it?

For years I've hated queer-specific flags because Hitler was a queer, thus flying or otherwise promoting queer icons is as good as saying "I love Hitler."

Last edited:
Actually, queers murdered more blacks and continue to murder more blacks than any other plague in American history. Due to their racism and gross irresponsibility, queers have murdered 663,000 Americans (most of them people of color), while infecting another two million more with the AIDS virus, people who themselves will almost certainly die, then the pathetic queer hypocrites chime off in forums like this one pretending they give a shit about black Americans. Makes you want to don your heavyweight bitch-slapping mittens and spend the rest of the day doing the lord's work, doesn't it?

Actually, queers murdered more blacks and continue to murder more blacks than any other plague in American history. Due to their racism and gross irresponsibility, queers have murdered 663,000 Americans (most of them people of color), while infecting another two million more with the AIDS virus, people who themselves will almost certainly die, then the pathetic queer hypocrites chime off in forums like this one pretending they give a shit about black Americans. Makes you want to don your heavyweight bitch-slapping mittens and spend the rest of the day doing the lord's work, doesn't it?
Lets us know when the faggots fight a Civil War, which they then lose, and then want the symbol of said war respected by those who won.

And I realized how fucking ridiculous that was during a military modeling show in Austria in 2013 (I saw it online), when hundreds of plastic models of German tanks, aircraft, etc. had little pieces of Band-aide sticking all over them to cover Swastikas. I guess it's like looking at the queer rainbow flag. If you gaze on it, it'll make you faggy and you'll lisp, and if you stare at it long enough, it'll turn you queer.

And I realized how fucking ridiculous that was during a military modeling show in Austria in 2013 (I saw it online), when hundreds of plastic models of German tanks, aircraft, etc. had little pieces of Band-aide sticking all over them to cover Swastikas. I guess it's like looking at the queer rainbow flag. If you gaze on it, it'll make you faggy and you'll lisp, and if you stare at it long enough, it'll turn you queer.

Slavery needed to be stopped and nobody can consider it a way of life. It is indefensible other than to say the people who owned the slaves were too lazy to do the work themselves.

The Civil War was the most apocryphal event in American history, and you degenerates think you can just sweep that national legacy under a rug because you might crap your panties if you see a Confederate battle flag?
That national legacy is you stupid faggots lost, and so did your fucking flag.

Just remember, it was the leftists and southern democrats who had slaves. Then again with out civil rights movements, it was the leftists who were exploiting blacks. It's no wonder that they're trying to run from their own abomination.

Forum List

Back