Get This; Obama Says We STOPPED Iran From Making a Nuke!

Has Iran made a nuke?

Case closed.
No but they will be guaranteed to have one in about 15 years

Even Obama admitted that there was no guarantee
the reduced their nuclear material and capabilities because of the deal.

what guarantee was there before the deal?

Like I said he didn't stop them from getting a nuke. He merely paid them 150 billion to wait about 15 years

But he said he stopped them in his speech didn't he?

Has Iran made a nuke?

Case closed.

Like I said he didn't stop them from getting a nuke. He merely paid them 150 billion to wait about 15 years

he has stopped them for the foreseeable future. what happens in a decade is still unknown

and the $150 billion number is bunk

No the agreement is a failure because Iran will continue to work on nukes.

I find it hard to believe that any person with an ounce of brains would actually believe Iran would honor any deal it made. Iran will continue its nuke program no matter how many "deals" it makes.

They are ruled by Mullah's and consider we in America the Great Satan and you actually think they would honor a deal made with the Great Satan???
In fact there is no agreement. Our congress would never have voted for it.

I seem to recall we were not the favorites of either Red China or the USSR yet we made nuclear deals with them that held up, and in fact still do.

some people on these boards just can't handle the fact that their end of the world predictions haven't come true.

the iranian deal has been a success. learn to live with that
How can it NOT be a 'success' by its own pathetic standards? Can Iran pass any inspections after a prior two week notice? Of course they can and will continue to do so. Can Iran manage to send in 'soil samples' from wherever the fuck they want to pass sample testing? Of course they can.

The question is if this ridiculously easy to pass agreement is truly a 'success' in terms of the needs and strategic interests of the American people, in which case the answer is a firm 'NO!'.

Wow, give me $150 BILLION and I'll stop making nukes too!

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

Lol, this is what Democrats call stopping our enemies?

roflmao
This is just wrong on so many levels... The $150 billion was their money, we were merely holding it. And yes we had plenty of sanctions on them some multinational and some just US. Were they working? No, Iran was well on its way to developing nukes with sanctions in place. They've agreed to inspections and other restrictions that should prevent them from making a nuke for a decade, a considerable delay. I'd say that was a success no matter how the agreement is distorted by the Obama haters here.
Lol, yes we were holding the money from the Shahs regime, not the theocratic mullahs. That money belongs to the people of Iran and we were holding it awaiting a more democratic state to be established, but I guess Obama gave up on that call.

There was no good reason to give them that money and plenty of reasons not to, like first making certain that they were not going to use it to build nukes.

And the inspections are a joke with weeks of notice required prior to inspections, and THEY collect the soil samples etc, not us.

The Iranians wont even be slowed down with this ridiculous agreement.
you need to educate yourself on the actual terms, not the lies you've been fed.
You stupid hack, this agreement could cost us thousands of lives and destabilize the entire Middle East.

Stop being a partisan shill, you fucking moron.

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

roflmao
This is just wrong on so many levels... The $150 billion was their money, we were merely holding it. And yes we had plenty of sanctions on them some multinational and some just US. Were they working? No, Iran was well on its way to developing nukes with sanctions in place. They've agreed to inspections and other restrictions that should prevent them from making a nuke for a decade, a considerable delay. I'd say that was a success no matter how the agreement is distorted by the Obama haters here.
Lol, yes we were holding the money from the Shahs regime, not the theocratic mullahs. That money belongs to the people of Iran and we were holding it awaiting a more democratic state to be established, but I guess Obama gave up on that call.

There was no good reason to give them that money and plenty of reasons not to, like first making certain that they were not going to use it to build nukes.

And the inspections are a joke with weeks of notice required prior to inspections, and THEY collect the soil samples etc, not us.

The Iranians wont even be slowed down with this ridiculous agreement.
you need to educate yourself on the actual terms, not the lies you've been fed.
You stupid hack, this agreement could cost us thousands of lives and destabilize the entire Middle East.

Stop being a partisan shill, you fucking moron.
Our brother Christian is acting devilish, guys. JimBowie, man up.

Neville Chamberlain declared the same thing, everyone looked the other way, and hell came forth with a fury.

roflmao

we probably did.

but you're too stupid to understand that.

Has Iran made a nuke?

Case closed.

he has stopped them for the foreseeable future. what happens in a decade is still unknown

and the $150 billion number is bunk
15 years is foreseeable

We had Iranian asset frozen and the amount was estimated to be 100 to 150 billion

We gave it all back to them and they will still have a nuke in 15 years or less.

roflmao

So your saying that the USA basically rewarded Iran for developing nuclear weapons?

Forum List

Back