Get This; Obama Says We STOPPED Iran From Making a Nuke!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Wow, give me $150 BILLION and I'll stop making nukes too!

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

Lol, this is what Democrats call stopping our enemies?

roflmao

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

roflmao
This is just wrong on so many levels... The $150 billion was their money, we were merely holding it. And yes we had plenty of sanctions on them some multinational and some just US. Were they working? No, Iran was well on its way to developing nukes with sanctions in place. They've agreed to inspections and other restrictions that should prevent them from making a nuke for a decade, a considerable delay. I'd say that was a success no matter how the agreement is distorted by the Obama haters here.

why does everyone need nukes?
How long do you think Israel would last if it didn't have a nuclear deterrent? Iran doesn't want nuclear bombs to act as a deterrent.
Israel could have turned the fucking Iranian sand dune into a fifty foot molten glass skating rink decades ago if it wanted to.

roflmao
This is just wrong on so many levels... The $150 billion was their money, we were merely holding it. And yes we had plenty of sanctions on them some multinational and some just US. Were they working? No, Iran was well on its way to developing nukes with sanctions in place. They've agreed to inspections and other restrictions that should prevent them from making a nuke for a decade, a considerable delay. I'd say that was a success no matter how the agreement is distorted by the Obama haters here.
Lol, yes we were holding the money from the Shahs regime, not the theocratic mullahs. That money belongs to the people of Iran and we were holding it awaiting a more democratic state to be established, but I guess Obama gave up on that call.

There was no good reason to give them that money and plenty of reasons not to, like first making certain that they were not going to use it to build nukes.

And the inspections are a joke with weeks of notice required prior to inspections, and THEY collect the soil samples etc, not us.

The Iranians wont even be slowed down with this ridiculous agreement.

Well if he actually thinks he stopped Iran then he's an idiot.

Iran is working on its nuke program and anyone who doesn't believe that is one dumb fuck.

some people on these boards just can't handle the fact that their end of the world predictions haven't come true.

the iranian deal has been a success. learn to live with that

roflmao
Lol, yes we were holding the money from the Shahs regime, not the theocratic mullahs. That money belongs to the people of Iran and we were holding it awaiting a more democratic state to be established, but I guess Obama gave up on that call.

There was no good reason to give them that money and plenty of reasons not to, like first making certain that they were not going to use it to build nukes.

And the inspections are a joke with weeks of notice required prior to inspections, and THEY collect the soil samples etc, not us.

you need to educate yourself on the actual terms, not the lies you've been fed.

Except their government is democratic and recognized by everyone, including us, as legitimate. The deal is based on assurances that they will not be building nukes, at least for awhile.

This deal was negotiated by people who actually know the subject. What is your basis for saying the agreement is worthless?

Except their government is democratic and recognized by everyone, including us, as legitimate. The deal is based on assurances that they will not be building nukes, at least for awhile.

This deal was negotiated by people who actually know the subject. What is your basis for saying the agreement is worthless?
The 'Deal' was negotiated by The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' AKA The STOLEN VALOR POSTER BOY!
He makes Neville Chamberlain look like a MMA World Champion.
The Deal was being used for the mullah's asswipe before Kerry got on the fucking plane to fly back to his SERIOUSLY mentally insane 'Mommy' waiting for him in one of her fucking French castles.

Iran is working on its nuke program and anyone who doesn't believe that is one dumb fuck.
evidence?

Of course

How’s That Iran Deal Working Out For You?

A Bad Deal Off to a Worse Start
So the agreement on nukes is a failure because it only did what it was negotiated to do, delay Iran from getting nukes? I don't recall missiles or hostage taking being part of the agreement.

evidence?

Of course

How’s That Iran Deal Working Out For You?

A Bad Deal Off to a Worse Start

So the agreement on nukes is a failure because it only did what it was negotiated to do, delay Iran from getting nukes? I don't recall missiles or hostage taking being part of the agreement.

No the agreement is a failure because Iran will continue to work on nukes.

I find it hard to believe that any person with an ounce of brains would actually believe Iran would honor any deal it made. Iran will continue its nuke program no matter how many "deals" it makes.

They are ruled by Mullah's and consider we in America the Great Satan and you actually think they would honor a deal made with the Great Satan???

Forum List

Back