Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

I think border politics will bring Trump back and I do not mean the Mexican border. Americans are watching America's dismal future as Canadian officials go after working class protesters by freezing bank accounts and deny fuel and necessary commodities based on class structure. When government goes after resources and livelihoods of average people to keep power then democracy dies in darkness. That will come here if we do not grow a pair and stop it.
So are you thinking Trump will be the President of the US again? And Canada?

So are you thinking Trump will be the President of the US again? And Canada?
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. The people trying the hardest to destroy Trump are the ones doing the most to bring him back. Just banning him from Twitter was a tremendous boost to his supporters.

I really do try to increase my understanding of this incredible adoration and devotion. To this man, of all people.

And then I see stuff like this.
Hahahaha…stop struggling with it, you don’t have to be smart to get it…I keep telling you, it’s so fucking simple.
After 8 years of the Change / Hate America fake negro….Americans First became the most powerful message in all of politics….TA-DA! Simple shit.

Jesus wants a one world government too....just sayin....

chosen one.jpg

You poor thing. You don't know anything about Davos either.
On the night of the Trump win in 2016, many of the broadcasters were crying. One of them, Martha Radditz was crying and broad up a military member's mother concerned that Trump was going to get us into war. Martha shedded a tear herself. I saw a few seconds of her interviewing someone the other day. No concern now. The breakdown of the world in the last year is incredible. Martha was someone I watched as a newsperson before all of this. One I believed of integrity. Activated like a Soviet agent for the glorious new world order globalism as we know now as their power is getting closer to completion.

On the night of the Trump win in 2016, many of the broadcasters were crying. One of them, Martha Radditz was crying and broad up a military member's mother concerned that Trump was going to get us into war. Martha shedded a tear herself. I saw a few seconds of her interviewing someone the other day. No concern now. The breakdown of the world in the last year is incredible. Martha was someone I watched as a newsperson before all of this. One I believed of integrity. Activated like a Soviet agent for the glorious new world order globalism as we know now as their power is getting closer to completion.
More nonsense. Don't you recognize crap? Why would you jump on the bandwagon with the crazies and crackpots?

Trump can save the free world, huh?

Talk about TDS. Holy crap.
Actually he can and he did...the world was certainly a better place under Trump than Biden. Biden fuck in Afghan has already cost thousands of lives-----his fuck in the Ukraine is likely going to be just as bad if not worse.....his killing of the US economy and hampering US oil production is a like a giant payday for the worlds dictators who produce oil.

Surely those Jewish space lasers will protect and keep us from harm.

What we are seeing is the mental illness of a Trump fanatic.
Shame. It's really idiotic. Why do trumpies get down in that shit? Trump has always promoted conspiracy crap. It's all he's got.

Bull. This is just regurgitating the tired old conspiracy theory. Trump is so transparent.
We all know what we experienced. And feel helpless at times. Trump did no wrong in a national scale. I have an issue with an area I lived with powerful people of government fiefdoms getting away with abusing people seeing those places taken down a few notches until things are even. And I am being kind. It's sad. So sad. This is true for many people in many areas. Do unto others what they unto you. And let others do it for you.

Actually he can and he did...the world was certainly a better place under Trump than Biden. Biden fuck in Afghan has already cost thousands of lives-----his fuck in the Ukraine is likely going to be just as bad if not worse.....his killing of the US economy and hampering US oil production is a like a giant payday for the worlds dictators who produce oil.
OPEC took a 16 minute meeting to raise production by 400,000 bpd. Nothing is hampering US producers from increasing production. meanwhile, an agreement with Iran will ease market concerns.

No one is claiming that trump can save us just by being president

he is a stick in the eye of the corrupt swamp rats in washington and the rich elite assholes who tell the swamp rats what to do

when the people decide who the president will be the power brokers lose
Trump IS the corrupt swamp rat.

Forum List

Back