"Get mad!"

Anger is neither "good" nor "evil".

When controlled, focused and directed towards purpose, anger can be a source of great motivation and inspiration... a fuel that may be used to help one achieve their greatest desires. However... to one who is lacking in willpower and discipline, who lets their anger go uncontrolled... it can consume them, and lead to great weakness, regret, and self destruction.

The less we use terms like "good" and "evil" in attempt to comprehend ourselves, and humanity, the more we discover and understand about human Nature.

Last edited:
Depends. There is "righteous" anger, anger at wrong doings, being angry and voicing it over injustices etc. to me are acceptable.

Anger to the point where you are being hateful and full of rage is more damaging. Anger is a tool and it needs to be used carefully and properly.

To get a point across, to express your passion about your feelings on a situation.
Not to intimidate, abuse or oppress people.

what is good and evil? Acording to definition it would be possible to define the anger.

what is good and evil? Acording to definition it would be possible to define the anger.

Really? You would equate anger with evil?
I'm not sure what anger has to do with good and evil.
You can be angry about something that is either good nor evil......

For example, you might get angry your child threw spaghetti on your white carpet.
is that child or the action evil? or good?

For example, you might get angry your child threw spaghetti on your white carpet.
everything is either good or evil.

Hmmmmm I will have to think about that.
Every person?
Every action?
Every substance

Is anger good or evil in your opinion? Is it healthy or unhealthy? Positive or negative?...

-

this is a great topic, I'm disappointed more people are not chiming in.
I think most people things being angry is OK cause there is a lot of anger here! :)

Every person?
Every action?
Every substance
Every action. Person can be jedged after the whole life. And in the case of knowing all itsmotives and thoughts of deeds.
What means substance here? Evil is applicable only to substances which have freedom to choose.

Depends. There is "righteous" anger, anger at wrong doings, being angry and voicing it over injustices etc. to me are acceptable.

Anger to the point where you are being hateful and full of rage is more damaging. Anger is a tool and it needs to be used carefully and properly.

To get a point across, to express your passion about your feelings on a situation.
Not to intimidate, abuse or oppress people.

Again, I must point out your hypocrisy. I will BRB with a link. :D

I wonder if the Bonz remembers this? When this Ironhead person was saying some really nasty things about me, and she was laughing and agreeing and chiming in. :D

This is one of the posts that this nice and sweet poster "thanked."

According to the Rules of Stupid, as espoused by the Emperor of Stupid, Chris, I hereby declare myself as winner in this debate! Hooray!!! Hooray!!!

Now, let's all gather around and sing a song...to the tune of "We Are the Champions", by Queen... C'mon, let's go!

"I am the champion, my friends!
Chris will be a dumb whore until the end!"

"'Cause I am the champion!
I am the champion!"

"Doo wap a bee boop, I is da champion!!!"

"Of the dumb old girl!!!!"

Thank you, good night!

A couple of more for good measure. :)

Self righteousness and ignorance. Really religious people . . . very annoying.
Ok, I have just got to say something here. On behalf of everyone I have got to tell you that this new avi pic of yours has got to be the worst photo of you that I have seen yet. Are you in a witch costume for Halloween or what? Your face is all drawn inward like an AIDS patient. It is freaking disturbing.

She's using it because it's the only pic she has that makes her look like she has any tits....desperate....

Self righteousness and ignorance. Really religious people . . . very annoying.
Ok, I have just got to say something here. On behalf of everyone I have got to tell you that this new avi pic of yours has got to be the worst photo of you that I have seen yet. Are you in a witch costume for Halloween or what? Your face is all drawn inward like an AIDS patient. It is freaking disturbing.

She's using it because it's the only pic she has that makes her look like she has any tits....desperate....
That is a good point. But her face is all shrunken in. She looks 20 years older in that pic than she claims to be.

.....ridden hard and put away wet......

Depends on how you channel it. If you channel it to promote change for the better? It can be positive. If you channel it just for yourself and your own selfish needs? It can be negative.

But, it is also helpful to understand where anger comes from. Anger is not a primary emotion, it is a secondary one, because something has to happen before you get angry.

The primary emotions of anger are either fear or hurt. If you hurt me, I'm going to want to get you to stop hurting me by hurting you back, but since most people aren't psychopaths, in order to hurt you back to get you to quit, I have to get angry first.

Same thing with fear. If you scare me bad enough, I'm going to want to scare you back so that you stop scaring me. But again, I'm not a psycho, so in order to scare you back, I have to get angry.

And the hurt can be anything from physical to mental anguish, and everything in between.

The fear can be anything from scaring me about not having a job later, all the way to invading my home, and everything in between.

Take care of what is scaring you or causing you pain, and the anger will go away, because it is no longer necessary.

Learned that from a very smart friend of mine, and it's served me well ever since.

Every person?
Every action?
Every substance
Every action. Person can be jedged after the whole life. And in the case of knowing all itsmotives and thoughts of deeds.
What means substance here? Evil is applicable only to substances which have freedom to choose.
ate you a believet in God?

Every person?
Every action?
Every substance
ate you a believet in God?
of course

Is anger good or evil in your opinion? Is it healthy or unhealthy? Positive or negative?...

-

Generally bad. Some think emotional states are addictive. Angry people are that way because they get angry more, become addicted to the neurochemicals being produced and set themselves up to become angry more easily for more of those chemicals. What wouldn't spark anger in some people will in people predisposed to anger because they're addicted.

Anger causes stress and stress is absolutely not good for us.

Forum List

Back