Get 'em before they are gone.....Trump Auto Knife!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

s6-prd.gif

Sometimes there are no words. :laughing0301:

I wonder if this site is legitimately associated with Trump or his campaign. I very much doubt it.

As far as I am concerned, it is a HUGE red flag against the legitimacy of any alleged merchant claiming to sell anything, if it won't show me the price up front. That's one of the very first and most essential things that I need to know about anything that I might consider buying, is what it is going to cost me. If the price isn't shown, and cannot easily be found, then I take it as proof that it's a scam. No legitimate seller of any legitimate products keeps the price a secret from a potential buyer, ever.

Last edited:
I wonder if this site is legitimately associated with Trump or his campaign. I very much doubt it.

As far as I am concerned, it is a HUGE red flag against the legitimacy of any alleged merchant claiming to sell anything, if it won't show me the price up front. That's one of the very first and most essential things that I need to know about anything that I might consider buying, is what is it going to cost me. If the price isn't shown, and cannot easily be found, then I take it as proof that it's a scam. No legitimate seller of any legitimate products keeps the price a secret from a potential buyer, ever.
I doubt it. The serrations makes it a no buy for me right off the bat.....Not that I needed much of a excuse. ;)

cheap ass piece of brass for 45 bucks
Plus shipping.

Why do I have to pay for shipping?
We kindly ask our customers to cover the shipping fees because we are not a Government funded operation and we simply cannot afford to cover the cost of product and the shipping fees.

No, you're a grifter funded "operation".
Like everything else "Trump" sells.

WTF?
I don't want to be on any mailing list to find out what the shipping cost is.

Forum List

Back