CDZ Germany Prosecutes Auschwitz Guard. Good Thing or Not?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
So Germany is putting a 93yr old man on trial for his role during the war at Auschwitz. His job was to collect money from the arriving Jews, most of whom were killed within hours of arrival.
My question is, is this really worthwhile? They will spend large amounts of money to prosecute an elderly man because he was basically in the wrong place at the wrong time on the wrong side. If he were complicit in raids that killed Jews or helped round them up, sure. Not much of an issue. But he has lived openly in Germany since the war and spoken about his role.
What will they punish him with? Life in prison? That's absurd for a 93yr old.
The best thing they could do is take a complete oral history from him of what exactly he did, why he did it, what the circumstances were, what he remembers from it and everything else they can think of. Then keep that oral history along with the other trillions of documents from that era to demonstrate to future generations that yes it really happened and here's why and here's why we cant let it happen again.

Seems stupid to me. It must have more to do with trying to save face than any justice at this point. I don't feel sorry for anyone except the victims and their families.

Germany was once the land of very free minded, liberated, people, as explained in the evidence of their methods of defending said freedom and liberty. The history of trail by the country, also known as trial by jury, moved from Germany with the Saxons into England as the Roman Dictatorship was weakened (as all dictatorships cycle through) and driven out of England. So the question up for debate is difficult to answer without knowing what kind of trial is proposed as a good or bad thing, and by who, and for which reasons stated and which reasons unstated.

If the trial is a true trial by the country, involving an organic method of randomly selecting impartial jurists who first represent the accused, to make sure the accusation is not fraudulent, and then if an accusation reaches an offer to afford the accused their due process in the form of a trial, where the accused is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty, then the whole country is represented by those randomly selected jurists who find the facts, determine the law, and determine punishment as their unanimous decision is statistically known to be an accurate representation of the whole country of people who are intended to be defended by due process of law; which is the opposite of rule by man, or dictatorship. One jurist, on the other hand, also representing the whole country of people, has the power to set the accused free.

If that is not the due process of law employed by the people in Germany in their own defense, then the alternative "due process" run by current dictators is more of the same "just following orders" that was the crime of aggressive war (for profit) found to be a crime in the so called Nuremberg Trials, which were as much a scam as any other trial run by dictators as the so called "judges" were hand picking those who would be punished while those who were as guilty were being employed in new offices made for their special talents.

Is this another case of too little too late as was the Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder Jury Trial where one of the last surviving, minor, conspirators was offered his day in court after all the major conspirators had already moved onto bigger and "better" crimes against humanity?

Last edited:
This guy shoots the holocaust denier's claims all to hell.

Auschwitz guard trial: Oskar Groening admits 'moral guilt'

'I saw the gas chambers'

The nonagenarian has achieved notoriety as one of the few Germans to speak out about their role in the genocide, a decision he say he took to stop Holocaust deniers.

"I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria," he told the BBC in the 2005 documentary Auschwitz: the Nazis and the "Final Solution".

"I was on the ramp when the selections [for the gas chambers] took place."....

Mr Groening served at Auschwitz between May and June 1944, when some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there and at least 300,000 almost immediately gassed to death.

Auschwitz guard trial Oskar Groening admits moral guilt - BBC News

'I saw the gas chambers'

The nonagenarian has achieved notoriety as one of the few Germans to speak out about their role in the genocide, a decision he say he took to stop Holocaust deniers.

"I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria," he told the BBC in the 2005 documentary Auschwitz: the Nazis and the "Final Solution".

Mr Groening served at Auschwitz between May and June 1944, when some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there and at least 300,000 almost immediately gassed to death.

Since you believe the man is telling the truth.

Do you also believe his words about the zionist Israeli's being like modern day Nazis in their brutal treatment of the Palestinian people? ...... :cool:

'I saw the gas chambers'

Since you believe the man is telling the truth.

Do you also believe his words about the zionist Israeli's being like modern day Nazis in their brutal treatment of the Palestinian people? ...... :cool:

He was a Nazi, what do you expect him to say

The fact he was in the Waffen SS doesn't do himself any favors. There no good Waffen SS members. This guy knew what was going on, maybe he didn't participate in the actual killings be he was an accessory. Hundreds of thousands died in that camp and he's lived free for 70 years. There has to be some justice dealt

He was a Nazi, what do you expect him to say
So you believe he is telling the truth when it's something you agree with.

But you think he is a liar when he speaks about something you disagree with.

Got it ......... :cuckoo:

Look, I've been to the camps, I've seen them. It happened and only a complete clueless fool would ever say it didn't happen. You people look sad spewing that nonsense

His job at the camp was to collect the suitcases and other belongings of people when they exited the train cars.

He was never involved with any alleged abuse of the inmates.

That is why no charges were brought against his by the Allies after the war.

Basically just a soldier following lawful orders. ...... :cool:

So Germany is putting a 93yr old man on trial for his role during the war at Auschwitz. His job was to collect money from the arriving Jews, most of whom were killed within hours of arrival.
My question is, is this really worthwhile? They will spend large amounts of money to prosecute an elderly man because he was basically in the wrong place at the wrong time on the wrong side. If he were complicit in raids that killed Jews or helped round them up, sure. Not much of an issue. But he has lived openly in Germany since the war and spoken about his role.
What will they punish him with? Life in prison? That's absurd for a 93yr old.
The best thing they could do is take a complete oral history from him of what exactly he did, why he did it, what the circumstances were, what he remembers from it and everything else they can think of. Then keep that oral history along with the other trillions of documents from that era to demonstrate to future generations that yes it really happened and here's why and here's why we cant let it happen again.
It is a VERY good thing. Age does not protect from the law and there is no statute of limitations on murder. Though it does not surprise me in the least that you want to defend this, German public opinion on this is unanimous. If found guilty, he will serve the rest of his miserable maggoty life behind bars.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Germany was once the land of very free minded, liberated, people, as explained in the evidence of their methods of defending said freedom and liberty. The history of trail by the country, also known as trial by jury, moved from Germany with the Saxons into England as the Roman Dictatorship was weakened (as all dictatorships cycle through) and driven out of England. So the question up for debate is difficult to answer without knowing what kind of trial is proposed as a good or bad thing, and by who, and for which reasons stated and which reasons unstated.

If the trial is a true trial by the country, involving an organic method of randomly selecting impartial jurists who first represent the accused, to make sure the accusation is not fraudulent, and then if an accusation reaches an offer to afford the accused their due process in the form of a trial, where the accused is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty, then the whole country is represented by those randomly selected jurists who find the facts, determine the law, and determine punishment as their unanimous decision is statistically known to be an accurate representation of the whole country of people who are intended to be defended by due process of law; which is the opposite of rule by man, or dictatorship. One jurist, on the other hand, also representing the whole country of people, has the power to set the accused free.

If that is not the due process of law employed by the people in Germany in their own defense, then the alternative "due process" run by current dictators is more of the same "just following orders" that was the crime of aggressive war (for profit) found to be a crime in the so called Nuremberg Trials, which were as much a scam as any other trial run by dictators as the so called "judges" were hand picking those who would be punished while those who were as guilty were being employed in new offices made for their special talents.

Is this another case of too little too late as was the Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder Jury Trial where one of the last surviving, minor, conspirators was offered his day in court after all the major conspirators had already moved onto bigger and "better" crimes against humanity?
If I recall, there are no jury trials in the BRD.

The man was a patriotic hero who fought for his country against foreign invaders.

Sadly, the radical juden now want to smear his name and make him out to be a monster. ...... :cool:

The fact he was in the Waffen SS doesn't do himself any favors. There no good Waffen SS members. This guy knew what was going on, maybe he didn't participate in the actual killings be he was an accessory. Hundreds of thousands died in that camp and he's lived free for 70 years. There has to be some justice dealt
I concur. It's called "Mittäterschaft" in German and brings the same penalty with it.

Forum List

Back