Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees

(X)Whites are the only racists on earth according to the lame duck zionist lieberal media. We can never do anything right. 80% of new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades, starting with the lieberals and punk kid Turdeau's old man Pierre, the destroyer of Canada. Talk about wanting to commit racial suicide, eh? Multiculturalism does not unite and it will destroy all the white countries of the world if they do not unite as a people, and start standing up and fighting for our race. Caucasians are approx. 8-9% of world population which makes us a minority already in the world. And we are going down every year thanks to agendas and anti-white programs like multiculturalism,third world immigration,the promotion of homosexuality and inter-racial marriage which the media and TV Hollywood keep trying to push, and make it appear as normal. Of course there are the dummy whites out there who will try to make this post appear to be nothing more than trying to push white racism, which is the contrary. Too want to talk about being white and being proud of your white heritage and race is suppose to be racist then so be it.

Personally, I take it as an honor when someone calls me a racist because I know that I am just pissing off another lieberal who hates the white race. Aw too bad, so sad.
A single race does not represent one single culture...

European Culture has been white for many thousands of years, from art to music to architecture to literature etc.

Blacks and Muslims have contributed zero to European Culture, they have no right to be part of our Continent. I don't wish them harm, they need to all go back to their own natural habitats amongst their own people and their own whatever culture.

Europe for Europeans. Africa for Africans. Muslim for Islamic nations.
Yet Muslims have been part of Europe's history as have the Jews..Yet the Europeans have treated both harshly....

(X)Suppose that there was a massive white European exit where tens of thousands of white Europeans started to emigrate to some Arab countries, and some of those Europeans in some of those countries started to demand that some of their values and religious beliefs be foisted on the people there, what do you think would happen to them? I will bet you that those Europeans would start to be treated harshly by the people of those countries. Forcing several races together is a recipe for disaster. Over in Europe the white Europeans are being forced to assimilate into the non-white race and their culture and religion rather than the other way around. It's bloody nuts.
Much like the settling of the Americas by Europeans.....

(X)What was in America when the Europeans came here was nothing but forests and animals and Indians. It would still be the same today if it were not for the Europeans coming to North America and doing something with the place. Before the Europeans came to North America the Indians were not the angels that the lieberal Marxists like to make them out to be. There were wars against different tribes, they took one another as slaves or they just killed one another. Europeans brought civilization to the Indian. They just did not appreciate it then. I would bet you today that not one Indian would want to go back to the good old days of living in tents at 20 below zero with no furnace. And if they did want to go back to their past and culture well why haven't they done it yet? Blacks are no different. The ones today living in North America seem to be quite happy to stay here among us Europeans, as I have not seen any massive moves on their part to go back to Africa. They know that they have it better here. Those welfare checks work great for some of them. If white people are suppose to be so bad and are racist then why do so many non-whites want to go to white countries and live? Wouldn't they be terrified to come here? We keep allowing hundreds of thousands of non-whites into North America every year? The non-whites know that to live among us white people they have a chance at having a good life. All this non-white invasion going on these days, Europeans have to start asking the question, will we survive as a race of white people if we continue to allow all these non-whites to enter their countries. I say that we need a moratorium on non-white immigration now for years to come to get back to where we were in the early 1900's. Works for me.

Being a girl of course, I don't have a dick darling.

You've probably never 'had' one, you frightened, irrelevant heifer.

No I never had a dick,....

I'm sure you haven't. Who would want to go near a filthy, cowardly heifer like you?

Are you completely unable to respond without resorting to name-calling? You really are that utterly devoid of any sort of intelligence?

Seems I struck a nerve, what are you? Muslim, black, Transgender, gay or what....I mean you're overtly sensitive it seems, so you must be some type of "minority" or are you just a Leftist self-hating white who are as bad as the "minority" crowd due to feeling guilty about even being alive and always loving the "victim" of something or other.

(X)This white hater is probably one of those Zionists who when confronted with the truth, and they cannot debate or reply properly, they then resort to attacks and name calling as that is all they have left that they can resort too, the Marxist losers. Why these white hating losers have a problem with a white person who wants to save his/her race is beyond me, and indeed the white race needs to fight back if it is going to survive assimilation into the dark world, Maybe he is transgender, and is totally living in a confused and screwed up who the hell am I world. Keep up the good work, and don't let freaks like this loser get to you. Wear his attacks as a badge of honor. Cool.

To be honest, I found his/her attitude incredibly aggressive and hostile, not to say rather strange. They definitely just flipped, as I commented I obviously hit some nerve there.

The thing is the Multiculturalists have an unhealthy obsession with trying to almost shame whites into having children primarily with blacks and anyone saying no to this is "racist"

Within actual black communities, a black being with a white and having children is looked down on, blacks producing with whites are considered "race traitors", they believe that the black man should be having children instead with a black woman and I happen to agree with them....yet I'd be considered a "racist" whilst they wouldn't be considered a "racist"

The whole thing is absolutely absurd in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical in the most shocking and blatant way.

He/she hasn't gotten to me, I'm never going to change my beliefs, I know many millions agree with me and I see no reason why white people should give in to Multicultural bullying.

.... Multiculturalists have an unhealthy obsession with trying to almost shame whites into having children primarily with blacks ......

You got a bad batch of weed. Throw it out and seek help.

Last edited:

European Culture has been white for many thousands of years, from art to music to architecture to literature etc.

Blacks and Muslims have contributed zero to European Culture, they have no right to be part of our Continent. I don't wish them harm, they need to all go back to their own natural habitats amongst their own people and their own whatever culture.

Yet Muslims have been part of Europe's history as have the Jews..Yet the Europeans have treated both harshly....

(X)Suppose that there was a massive white European exit where tens of thousands of white Europeans started to emigrate to some Arab countries, and some of those Europeans in some of those countries started to demand that some of their values and religious beliefs be foisted on the people there, what do you think would happen to them? I will bet you that those Europeans would start to be treated harshly by the people of those countries. Forcing several races together is a recipe for disaster. Over in Europe the white Europeans are being forced to assimilate into the non-white race and their culture and religion rather than the other way around. It's bloody nuts.
Darling they'd probably chop all of the heads off....you know, like they have the disturbing habit of doing.

The races should always stay separate, I'm not advocating killing people, the logical method of keeping everyone permanently safe and happy is actual segregation of the different races. I'm perfectly okay with associating with each other but NOT living together in the SAME nations or Continents in this particular case.

Oil and water don't mix. Multiculturism is a code word for white genocide. Racism is a code word for anti-white.

White people apparently, well we have NO right to keep our Centuries old Cultures or our Centuries old religions or even our Centuries old nations....wanting to preserve ALL of these is according to the Politically Correct Multiculturists considered "racist"....many of the latter are themselves white, but self-hating whites driven almost insane by some bizarre notion of "white guilt" et al.

The memo is ONLY white people are racist....black's shouting about their culture and proudness at being black, THIS isn't racist, when of course it IS as they themselves immediately at the drop of a hat draw attention to their blackness.

I don't say "hello, I'm a proud white woman", as I'm white and obviously proud to be, I feel no need to publically announce such a thing....unlike the blacks who have to announce how they're "black and proud".
What did you chaps do with the Picts?

Their decendents are called the Scots and Irish.

Picts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.... Whites have a right to protect themselves from becoming minorities in their own countries ..... .

Which countries are those? It sure as hell doesn't include the United States of America.

(X)A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America. But thanks to massive third world immigration invasion and the promotion of the gay life style, race mixing and that the promotion of multiculturalism the white race is starting to dwindle and is now suppose to be in the middle 60"s. Here in Canada 80% of the new immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades now. That is a recipe for racial suicide, and this needs to change very soon before whites become a minority here in North America. America has been in the same race mixing agenda for decades also. Some like to call it racist for daring to say such a thing, but screw them. If we let them influence us and give into their anti-hatred white rants, whites will deserve what happens to them. If you watch the news over in Europe, the Europeans are fast becoming pro-white and anti-immigration because they have a big problem with third world invasion also. They are losing their countries to the non-white invasion also. White people only make up about 8% of the population of the world, and we really are in the minority status in the world today. We have to do something about it now or perish as a race.

(X)Whites are the only racists on earth according to the lame duck zionist lieberal media. We can never do anything right. 80% of new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades, starting with the lieberals and punk kid Turdeau's old man Pierre, the destroyer of Canada. Talk about wanting to commit racial suicide, eh? Multiculturalism does not unite and it will destroy all the white countries of the world if they do not unite as a people, and start standing up and fighting for our race. Caucasians are approx. 8-9% of world population which makes us a minority already in the world. And we are going down every year thanks to agendas and anti-white programs like multiculturalism,third world immigration,the promotion of homosexuality and inter-racial marriage which the media and TV Hollywood keep trying to push, and make it appear as normal. Of course there are the dummy whites out there who will try to make this post appear to be nothing more than trying to push white racism, which is the contrary. Too want to talk about being white and being proud of your white heritage and race is suppose to be racist then so be it.

Personally, I take it as an honor when someone calls me a racist because I know that I am just pissing off another lieberal who hates the white race. Aw too bad, so sad.

Darling they'd probably chop all of the heads off....you know, like they have the disturbing habit of doing.

The races should always stay separate, I'm not advocating killing people, the logical method of keeping everyone permanently safe and happy is actual segregation of the different races. I'm perfectly okay with associating with each other but NOT living together in the SAME nations or Continents in this particular case.

Oil and water don't mix. Multiculturism is a code word for white genocide. Racism is a code word for anti-white.

White people apparently, well we have NO right to keep our Centuries old Cultures or our Centuries old religions or even our Centuries old nations....wanting to preserve ALL of these is according to the Politically Correct Multiculturists considered "racist"....many of the latter are themselves white, but self-hating whites driven almost insane by some bizarre notion of "white guilt" et al.

The memo is ONLY white people are racist....black's shouting about their culture and proudness at being black, THIS isn't racist, when of course it IS as they themselves immediately at the drop of a hat draw attention to their blackness.

I don't say "hello, I'm a proud white woman", as I'm white and obviously proud to be, I feel no need to publically announce such a thing....unlike the blacks who have to announce how they're "black and proud".
You've probably never 'had' one, you frightened, irrelevant heifer.

I'm sure you haven't. Who would want to go near a filthy, cowardly heifer like you?

Are you completely unable to respond without resorting to name-calling? You really are that utterly devoid of any sort of intelligence?

Seems I struck a nerve, what are you? Muslim, black, Transgender, gay or what....I mean you're overtly sensitive it seems, so you must be some type of "minority" or are you just a Leftist self-hating white who are as bad as the "minority" crowd due to feeling guilty about even being alive and always loving the "victim" of something or other.

(X)This white hater is probably one of those Zionists who when confronted with the truth, and they cannot debate or reply properly, they then resort to attacks and name calling as that is all they have left that they can resort too, the Marxist losers. Why these white hating losers have a problem with a white person who wants to save his/her race is beyond me, and indeed the white race needs to fight back if it is going to survive assimilation into the dark world, Maybe he is transgender, and is totally living in a confused and screwed up who the hell am I world. Keep up the good work, and don't let freaks like this loser get to you. Wear his attacks as a badge of honor. Cool.

To be honest, I found his/her attitude incredibly aggressive and hostile, not to say rather strange. They definitely just flipped, as I commented I obviously hit some nerve there.

The thing is the Multiculturalists have an unhealthy obsession with trying to almost shame whites into having children primarily with blacks and anyone saying no to this is "racist"

Within actual black communities, a black being with a white and having children is looked down on, blacks producing with whites are considered "race traitors", they believe that the black man should be having children instead with a black woman and I happen to agree with them....yet I'd be considered a "racist" whilst they wouldn't be considered a "racist"

The whole thing is absolutely absurd in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical in the most shocking and blatant way.

He/she hasn't gotten to me, I'm never going to change my beliefs, I know many millions agree with me and I see no reason why white people should give in to Multicultural bullying.

(X)Whites marrying non-whites today are now being deemed to be race traitors. They have lost all their pride in who they are and their people. White people make up about 8% of world population, and that puts us well into minority status already. With all white countries bringing in more non-white people than white people they are asking for their demise. White countries need to put a moratorium in place and slow down or stop the third world invasion in their countries for years. Indeed, you are not alone.

...A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America.....

"North America" isn't a country, genius (although I understand the insecurity of you Canadians). By the way, and 'whites' are still in the majority in the US (for whatever the hell that matters).

Get a handle on your fears.

Do you clowns have any idea how ridiculous you sound pissing yourselves over some bullshit fabricated superficiality? You fail at 'human.'

.... Whites have a right to protect themselves from becoming minorities in their own countries ..... .

Which countries are those? It sure as hell doesn't include the United States of America.

(X)A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America. But thanks to massive third world immigration invasion and the promotion of the gay life style, race mixing and that the promotion of multiculturalism the white race is starting to dwindle and is now suppose to be in the middle 60"s. Here in Canada 80% of the new immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades now. That is a recipe for racial suicide, and this needs to change very soon before whites become a minority here in North America. America has been in the same race mixing agenda for decades also. Some like to call it racist for daring to say such a thing, but screw them. If we let them influence us and give into their anti-hatred white rants, whites will deserve what happens to them. If you watch the news over in Europe, the Europeans are fast becoming pro-white and anti-immigration because they have a big problem with third world invasion also. They are losing their countries to the non-white invasion also. White people only make up about 8% of the population of the world, and we really are in the minority status in the world today. We have to do something about it now or perish as a race.

The Marxist Justin Trudeau can't even wait to import the "poor refugees" to beautiful Canada. I heard that his Foreign Minister even has said that people with diseases like TB are going to be allowed in....WTF?!

America is well on the way to being a mixture majority Black-Hispanic. The San Bernardino area that the massacre occurred in, 50 years ago that was almost predominantly white, not anymore. LA County itself was predominantly white at one point and naturally the crime rate was exceptionally low....now most of LA County resembles Compton with black and Hispanic gangs peddling drugs and pimping women and usually shooting each other several times a week etc.

Who except a lunatic would call this PROGRESS? The utter degeneration and degradation of formerly civilised areas into basically Combat Zones and No-Go Areas....ONLY the Anarcho-Marxists, the Marxists and the Progressive Leftists would call this "progress".

Which surely must prove that they're either borderline mentally ill or actually mentally ill.

...A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America.....

"North America" isn't a country, genius (although I understand the insecurity of you Canadians). By the way, and 'whites' are still in the majority in the US (for whatever the hell that matters).

Get a handle on your fears.

(X)Stunned, where did I say that North America was a country. If I did I need you to show me. And if I did, I guess you have a problem with trying to get my drift, eh?

(X)Whites marrying non-whites today are now being deemed to be race traitors. They have lost all their pride in who they are and their people. White people make up about 8% of world population, and that puts us well into minority status already. With all white countries bringing in more non-white people than white people they are asking for their demise. White countries need to put a moratorium in place and slow down or stop the third world invasion in their countries for years. Indeed, you are not alone.

I agree 100%. The average European couple has 2 children, the Muslims between 6-8 children per family I read the other day. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the mathematics, within 30 years ethnic Europeans are going to be in the minority within 70 years we'll make up 10% on our OWN Continent, by then of course it won't belong to us anymore after many Centuries, within a 100 years we won't even exist.

This IS the genocide of the white European race and it's being actually encouraged by self-hating whites, Leftists, Marxists etc....it's completely criminal....where's the UN with their anti-Genocide rule....oh I forgot the UN are helping the white genocide along also.

How can anyone not believe that there's an evil Agenda here....ALL other races deserve to exist well into the future, except the white race apparently. We're against it, we're already clued-up, the thing is thanks to the Cultural Marxism they've brainwashed many whites into becoming self-hating whites on a permanent White Guilt Trip and as such these moronic individuals are cheerleading even their own ultimate demise.

It's not just Europe, it seems the whites in America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia have to be thinned out also....yet the African Continent their encouraged to keep having between 10-15 children each family, mouths they can't even feed but again the white people are MADE to pay for this also thanks to our Governments Overseas Aid Budgets....so whites are getting shafted from all angles.

Forum List

Back