Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees

Since it has been brought up.

As someone with Jewish roots, I am going to testify something. The Germans disgust me with all their ultra contemporary liberal shit about Jews. Why the fuck would a Jew even want to live there? All one could expect is a never-ending silent pity party. Is there anything more degrading than that? Being a Jew tin Germany is equivalent to being subhuman, because you are going to get treated differently, and not in a good way or anything. Kind of like how grown men with mental retardation are treated like children.

At very least I am grateful that doesn't happen with conservative Muslims. They just openly hate you for your heritage and background.

(X)Many Jewish organizations have been behind and pushing for more multiculturalism and non-white immigration into all Caucasian countries around the world. If you don't believe me then check the internet. I didn't make this up. Alternative media did.

Oh no! Watch out for the poisoned well water!

Pathetic, anti-Semitic fool. :rolleyes:

(X)Yup, dare to challenge or question anything that has to do with Judaism, and one becomes and is always labelled anti-Semitic. How dare someone do such a terrible thing. They are always treated as pampered pooches in society. Your kind of ilk always think that Jews can do no wrong. Stunned fool. I think that you have been drinking too much of their poisoned(feel sorry for us)well water a little too much. They are suppose to be seen as only too funny,too caring, and too loving and poor persecuted people.

You make an interesting point, I agree, why would they? Why wouldn't they want to live in Israel instead? Perhaps you could attempt to answer this question, it's not just me who's curious, there are many who are equally curious.

I know no Jews myself, so I'm unable to have this conversation with an actual Jew face-to-face.

Many were born German. They consider themselves German. I was born American. I likewise consider myself American.

I am not a fan of dividing up the earth into where people can and cannot live. Any piece of land that you can work on and provide for your family with, can be considered home.

Ethnicity and culture should have nothing to do with it. That's why so many people over history have been saying "Fuck you, I have been here just as long!" in response to all the rampant xenophobia. I mean, Israel is a great place and all, but America is also a great place and many Jews would prefer to create their welfare here.

So don't you think it's strange therefore, that nearly every Jewish organisation in Europe is not only welcoming but also encouraging that even MORE Muslims from the Middle East come charging into Europe?

It's certainly a WTF?!

(X)It is not only Muslims that are flooding white countries but every other race and culture is also. Many white cities are starting to look more like non-white cities. We can thank those many Jewish organizations for that. And now Jews are starting to cry anti-semitism because of racism and hatred acts now being committed against them. Well they are now going to reap what they have sown, and they will deserve it. When one starts to chit on others, then the chit will eventually get back too them. Cool.

"White countries"? "White cities"? You are a yellow belly.

As someone with Jewish roots, I am going to testify something. The Germans disgust me with all their ultra contemporary liberal shit about Jews. Why the fuck would a Jew even want to live there? All one could expect is a never-ending silent pity party. Is there anything more degrading than that? Being a Jew tin Germany is equivalent to being subhuman, because you are going to get treated differently, and not in a good way or anything. Kind of like how grown men with mental retardation are treated like children.

At very least I am grateful that doesn't happen with conservative Muslims. They just openly hate you for your heritage and background.

(X)Many Jewish organizations have been behind and pushing for more multiculturalism and non-white immigration into all Caucasian countries around the world. If you don't believe me then check the internet. I didn't make this up. Alternative media did.

(X)Yup, dare to challenge or question anything that has to do with Judaism, and one becomes and is always labelled anti-Semitic. How dare someone do such a terrible thing. They are always treated as pampered pooches in society. Your kind of ilk always think that Jews can do no wrong. Stunned fool. I think that you have been drinking too much of their poisoned(feel sorry for us)well water a little too much. They are suppose to be seen as only too funny,too caring, and too loving and poor persecuted people.

(X)How did you get this far in life with so little? Just curious.

You make an interesting point, I agree, why would they? Why wouldn't they want to live in Israel instead? Perhaps you could attempt to answer this question, it's not just me who's curious, there are many who are equally curious.

I know no Jews myself, so I'm unable to have this conversation with an actual Jew face-to-face.

Many were born German. They consider themselves German. I was born American. I likewise consider myself American.

I am not a fan of dividing up the earth into where people can and cannot live. Any piece of land that you can work on and provide for your family with, can be considered home.

Ethnicity and culture should have nothing to do with it. That's why so many people over history have been saying "Fuck you, I have been here just as long!" in response to all the rampant xenophobia. I mean, Israel is a great place and all, but America is also a great place and many Jews would prefer to create their welfare here.

So don't you think it's strange therefore, that nearly every Jewish organisation in Europe is not only welcoming but also encouraging that even MORE Muslims from the Middle East come charging into Europe?

It's certainly a WTF?!

(X)It is not only Muslims that are flooding white countries but every other race and culture is also. Many white cities are starting to look more like non-white cities. We can thank those many Jewish organizations for that. And now Jews are starting to cry anti-semitism because of racism and hatred acts now being committed against them. Well they are now going to reap what they have sown, and they will deserve it. When one starts to chit on others, then the chit will eventually get back too them. Cool.

(X)You certainly do lack what is very obvious. I am a "white" belly. Chuckle-chuckle.

Oh heck, is whatshisname who I have on ignore still babbling about stuff?

I assume, by your response, it can only be him/her/? you're responding to.

At this point I question Merkels sanity.
Or her bank account. Or what powerful person is pulling her strings.

Personally I think Traitor Merkel is being blackmailed, actually rather a number of people think this also.

Remember, the NSA was bugging the woman's PERSONAL phone calls for ELEVEN years, this was only leaked in what, 2012 by Edward Snowden....so 2001-2012, the NSA was listening in and recording EVERY personal phone call Merkel made or received....they began bugging her phone pre-Chancellorship, they started when she was CDU Chair.

Think of what juicy/embarrassing/corruption stuff/kinky/weirdshit/illegal things they might be holding to her head....Merkel therefore no choice but to do what they say or else...going against them would be like playing Russian Roulette with ALL the chambers loaded.

(X)Yup, like a fool I keep replying to this Marxist loser. I should put him on ignore like you have but he is just so much fun to play with. It is always fun to challenge these politically correct multicultural types When you show them up for their knowing nothing they then start with the name calling. This just shows me that they have lost the argument. I win. Ha.

(X)Yup, like a fool I keep replying to this Marxist loser. I should put him on ignore like you have but he is just so much fun to play with. It is always fun to challenge these politically correct multicultural types When you show them up for their knowing nothing they then start with the name calling. This just shows me that they have lost the argument. I win. Ha.

So it's a he, a very confused he obviously.

Well, as you saw early in this thread, he immediately started calling me names, of course you're correct, they know what they babble is completely absurd and have nothing to fall back on, so they resort to name calling.

Really, you'd think he'd have given up already....perhaps he's a Masochist, just can't get enough of the punishment!

At this point I question Merkels sanity.
Or her bank account. Or what powerful person is pulling her strings.

Personally I think Traitor Merkel is being blackmailed, actually rather a number of people think this also.

Remember, the NSA was bugging the woman's PERSONAL phone calls for ELEVEN years, this was only leaked in what, 2012 by Edward Snowden....so 2001-2012, the NSA was listening in and recording EVERY personal phone call Merkel made or received....they began bugging her phone pre-Chancellorship, they started when she was CDU Chair.

Think of what juicy/embarrassing/corruption stuff/kinky/weirdshit/illegal things they might be holding to her head....Merkel therefore no choice but to do what they say or else...going against them would be like playing Russian Roulette with ALL the chambers loaded.

(X)Indeed, this is how the game is played. Do as you are told to do or else. Just about every politician has a skeleton in their closet, and they all pretty well have to play the game or their political career is over. With Donald Trump they appear to have nothing on him as far as I know, and that is why they want him out of the running for President. They can't blackmail him, and he says it like it is and the people like what he says because he tells the truth something the scum bag cannot accept.

It's certainly a WTF?!

(X)You certainly do lack what is very obvious. I am a "white" belly. Chuckle-chuckle.

As I've got him on ignore, obviously I can't remember his name. However, his avatar is Japanese, and I think it might be the great Japanese actor Toshiro Mifune, who was in nearly every Akira Kurosawa film, all fabulous immense cinematic brilliance.

Toshiro Mifune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, as you saw early in this thread, he immediately started calling me names, of course you're correct, they know what they babble is completely absurd and have nothing to fall back on, so they resort to name calling.

Really, you'd think he'd have given up already....perhaps he's a Masochist, just can't get enough of the punishment!

(X)I am not sure what it is. Maybe he is transgendered? That is probably why he/she looks so confused and out of touch with reality.

(X)I am not sure what it is. Maybe he is transgendered? That is probably why he/she looks so confused and out of touch with reality.

Lol, well that's been thought of before now. I'm just glad you seem to be holding up, I mean you still have to read his confused babblings....you must have an iron constitution :wink:

It's certainly a WTF?!

You're an irrational coward, chuckles.

Lol, well that's been thought of before now. I'm just glad you seem to be holding up, I mean you still have to read his confused babblings....you must have an iron constitution :wink:

(X)Someone has to do it. Chuckle.

Forum List

Back