Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees

Are you even educated on anything at all?

Yes, coward.

What are your education credentials? I gave mine on another thread that you 'um followed me to.

What exactly are you curious about, heifer? And why?

In fact, you're just a useless waste of space. You insult my intelligence, you're also incredibly bad-mannered with your obsessive name-calling....you have not given ONE response that had either contained one iota of intelligence nor have you give ONE response that has had any sort of merit.

I'm putting you on Ignore, go and babble your pointless drivel to someone else.

A prominent ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel stepped up his criticism of her refugee policy on Saturday, demanding an end to the "Willkommenskultur" that has encouraged record numbers of migrants to seek asylum in Germany.

A day after criticising Merkel - as she stood uncomfortably beside him on stage - for refusing to put a cap on the number of refugees entering Germany, Bavarian leader Horst Seehofer called for "a culture of reason, not a culture of welcome."

Merkel berated over refugee policy by key ally, who says Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees - Independent.ie

This is for that bad-mannered so and so that I've just put on Ignore.

I'm married to a *gasp* MAN, and as you're so obsessed with dicks, I can happily report that Mr. Lucy does indeed, being a biologically born male have a dick!

Gosh, how novel a woman being married to a man, I mean whatever next?!

So sorry that I'm not one of those freaks of nature that chooses to get it on with a member of the same sex :rolleyes-41:

Shame on me for being one of those HATED Breeders huh?

I question her race.

(X)She certainly appears to be an enemy and traitor to her own race. How can anybody allow over 800,000 Arabs into her country, and think that all will go well. The woman needs help.

Multiculturism is a code word for white genocide.

Merkel IS a Traitor, not only to Germany, but yes to the white race. All Multiculturists are traitor to the white race and the word Racism is a code word for anti-white people.

Notice how ONLY white people are called "racist"? Robert Mugabe, Louis Farrakhan and Black Lives Matter, they can say "kill all white people", yet they never get called racist by the pathetic media and the mentally ill Leftists do they?

(X)Whites are the only racists on earth according to the lame duck zionist lieberal media. We can never do anything right. 80% of new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades, starting with the lieberals and punk kid Turdeau's old man Pierre, the destroyer of Canada. Talk about wanting to commit racial suicide, eh? Multiculturalism does not unite and it will destroy all the white countries of the world if they do not unite as a people, and start standing up and fighting for our race. Caucasians are approx. 8-9% of world population which makes us a minority already in the world. And we are going down every year thanks to agendas and anti-white programs like multiculturalism,third world immigration,the promotion of homosexuality and inter-racial marriage which the media and TV Hollywood keep trying to push, and make it appear as normal. Of course there are the dummy whites out there who will try to make this post appear to be nothing more than trying to push white racism, which is the contrary. Too want to talk about being white and being proud of your white heritage and race is suppose to be racist then so be it.

Personally, I take it as an honor when someone calls me a racist because I know that I am just pissing off another lieberal who hates the white race. Aw too bad, so sad.
A single race does not represent one single culture...

European Culture has been white for many thousands of years, from art to music to architecture to literature etc.

Blacks and Muslims have contributed zero to European Culture, they have no right to be part of our Continent. I don't wish them harm, they need to all go back to their own natural habitats amongst their own people and their own whatever culture.

Europe for Europeans. Africa for Africans. Muslim for Islamic nations.

(X)I agree.

(X)She certainly appears to be an enemy and traitor to her own race. How can anybody allow over 800,000 Arabs into her country, and think that all will go well. The woman needs help.

Merkel IS a Traitor, not only to Germany, but yes to the white race. All Multiculturists are traitor to the white race and the word Racism is a code word for anti-white people.

Notice how ONLY white people are called "racist"? Robert Mugabe, Louis Farrakhan and Black Lives Matter, they can say "kill all white people", yet they never get called racist by the pathetic media and the mentally ill Leftists do they?

(X)Whites are the only racists on earth according to the lame duck zionist lieberal media. We can never do anything right. 80% of new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades, starting with the lieberals and punk kid Turdeau's old man Pierre, the destroyer of Canada. Talk about wanting to commit racial suicide, eh? Multiculturalism does not unite and it will destroy all the white countries of the world if they do not unite as a people, and start standing up and fighting for our race. Caucasians are approx. 8-9% of world population which makes us a minority already in the world. And we are going down every year thanks to agendas and anti-white programs like multiculturalism,third world immigration,the promotion of homosexuality and inter-racial marriage which the media and TV Hollywood keep trying to push, and make it appear as normal. Of course there are the dummy whites out there who will try to make this post appear to be nothing more than trying to push white racism, which is the contrary. Too want to talk about being white and being proud of your white heritage and race is suppose to be racist then so be it.

Personally, I take it as an honor when someone calls me a racist because I know that I am just pissing off another lieberal who hates the white race. Aw too bad, so sad.

European Culture has been white for many thousands of years, from art to music to architecture to literature etc.

Blacks and Muslims have contributed zero to European Culture, they have no right to be part of our Continent. I don't wish them harm, they need to all go back to their own natural habitats amongst their own people and their own whatever culture.

Yet Muslims have been part of Europe's history as have the Jews..Yet the Europeans have treated both harshly....

(X)Suppose that there was a massive white European exit where tens of thousands of white Europeans started to emigrate to some Arab countries, and some of those Europeans in some of those countries started to demand that some of their values and religious beliefs be foisted on the people there, what do you think would happen to them? I will bet you that those Europeans would start to be treated harshly by the people of those countries. Forcing several races together is a recipe for disaster. Over in Europe the white Europeans are being forced to assimilate into the non-white race and their culture and religion rather than the other way around. It's bloody nuts.

Yet Muslims have been part of Europe's history as have the Jews..Yet the Europeans have treated both harshly....

(X)Suppose that there was a massive white European exit where tens of thousands of white Europeans started to emigrate to some Arab countries, and some of those Europeans in some of those countries started to demand that some of their values and religious beliefs be foisted on the people there, what do you think would happen to them? I will bet you that those Europeans would start to be treated harshly by the people of those countries. Forcing several races together is a recipe for disaster. Over in Europe the white Europeans are being forced to assimilate into the non-white race and their culture and religion rather than the other way around. It's bloody nuts.
Much like the settling of the Americas by Europeans.....

Flood Europe with them, ramp up the so-called "White Guilt" and encourage further mixing in the form of getting white girls to lay down with Muslims and Africans and produce a non-white baby, thus further reducing the white race.

Whites with whites they want this in itself to be considered racist, when it's actually completely natural to produce children with your own kind and it's actually perfectly immoral to reject your own kind and lay down with alien kinds......

Wow, you are one frightened little micro-dick loser. Find something else to piss yourself over.

(X)Truth hurts, eh lieberal loser? The white race is in trouble and there is nothing more important than speaking up about it. Non-whites and fags can be proud of who they are and nobody calls them racists or bigots but when whites do the same thing they are called racists and bigots. They have to always be racist for saying that they are proud of who they are. Well that bull chit has to stop. Whites have a right to protect themselves from becoming minorities in their own countries or maybe even go extinct one day. .

Flood Europe with them, ramp up the so-called "White Guilt" and encourage further mixing in the form of getting white girls to lay down with Muslims and Africans and produce a non-white baby, thus further reducing the white race.

Whites with whites they want this in itself to be considered racist, when it's actually completely natural to produce children with your own kind and it's actually perfectly immoral to reject your own kind and lay down with alien kinds......

Wow, you are one frightened little micro-dick loser. Find something else to piss yourself over.

Being a girl of course, I don't have a dick darling.

You've probably never 'had' one, you frightened, irrelevant heifer.

(X)I will bet that you have never tried out any indoor plumbing, have you? Chuckle-chuckle.

There is no place for cowards like you. Grow the fuck up.

(X)It sure looks to me like she is a lot more grown up and much more intelligent than you'll ever be, and she certainly isn't so politically correct as you are, lieberal loser.

Personally, it looks to me like you are two bricks short of a load, fella. Just my personal opinion, of course. Te-he.

(X)Truth hurts, eh lieberal loser? ..

Who exactly are you talking to?

Darling they'd probably chop all of the heads off....you know, like they have the disturbing habit of doing.

The races should always stay separate, I'm not advocating killing people, the logical method of keeping everyone permanently safe and happy is actual segregation of the different races. I'm perfectly okay with associating with each other but NOT living together in the SAME nations or Continents in this particular case.

Oil and water don't mix. Multiculturism is a code word for white genocide. Racism is a code word for anti-white.

White people apparently, well we have NO right to keep our Centuries old Cultures or our Centuries old religions or even our Centuries old nations....wanting to preserve ALL of these is according to the Politically Correct Multiculturists considered "racist"....many of the latter are themselves white, but self-hating whites driven almost insane by some bizarre notion of "white guilt" et al.

The memo is ONLY white people are racist....black's shouting about their culture and proudness at being black, THIS isn't racist, when of course it IS as they themselves immediately at the drop of a hat draw attention to their blackness.

I don't say "hello, I'm a proud white woman", as I'm white and obviously proud to be, I feel no need to publically announce such a thing....unlike the blacks who have to announce how they're "black and proud".

(X)I will bet that you have never tried out any indoor plumbing, have you? Chuckle-chuckle.

What are you talking about, headcase?

There is no place for cowards like you. Grow the fuck up.

(X)It sure looks to me like she is a lot more grown up and much more intelligent than you'll ever be, and she certainly isn't so politically correct as you are, lieberal loser.

Personally, it looks to me like you are two bricks short of a load, fella. Just my personal opinion, of course. Te-he.

Political correctness is pure evil. We're in this disaster because of political correctness and it's bastard offspring Multiculturism.

No I never had a dick,....

I'm sure you haven't. Who would want to go near a filthy, cowardly heifer like you?

Are you completely unable to respond without resorting to name-calling? You really are that utterly devoid of any sort of intelligence?

Seems I struck a nerve, what are you? Muslim, black, Transgender, gay or what....I mean you're overtly sensitive it seems, so you must be some type of "minority" or are you just a Leftist self-hating white who are as bad as the "minority" crowd due to feeling guilty about even being alive and always loving the "victim" of something or other.

(X)This white hater is probably one of those Zionists who when confronted with the truth, and they cannot debate or reply properly, they then resort to attacks and name calling as that is all they have left that they can resort too, the Marxist losers. Why these white hating losers have a problem with a white person who wants to save his/her race is beyond me, and indeed the white race needs to fight back if it is going to survive assimilation into the dark world, Maybe he is transgender, and is totally living in a confused and screwed up who the hell am I world. Keep up the good work, and don't let freaks like this loser get to you. Wear his attacks as a badge of honor. Cool.

Darling they'd probably chop all of the heads off....you know, like they have the disturbing habit of doing.

The races should always stay separate, I'm not advocating killing people, the logical method of keeping everyone permanently safe and happy is actual segregation of the different races. I'm perfectly okay with associating with each other but NOT living together in the SAME nations or Continents in this particular case.

Oil and water don't mix. Multiculturism is a code word for white genocide. Racism is a code word for anti-white.

White people apparently, well we have NO right to keep our Centuries old Cultures or our Centuries old religions or even our Centuries old nations....wanting to preserve ALL of these is according to the Politically Correct Multiculturists considered "racist"....many of the latter are themselves white, but self-hating whites driven almost insane by some bizarre notion of "white guilt" et al.

The memo is ONLY white people are racist....black's shouting about their culture and proudness at being black, THIS isn't racist, when of course it IS as they themselves immediately at the drop of a hat draw attention to their blackness.

I don't say "hello, I'm a proud white woman", as I'm white and obviously proud to be, I feel no need to publically announce such a thing....unlike the blacks who have to announce how they're "black and proud".
What did you chaps do with the Picts?

Forum List

Back