Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees

...A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America.....

"North America" isn't a country, genius (although I understand the insecurity of you Canadians). By the way, and 'whites' are still in the majority in the US (for whatever the hell that matters).

Get a handle on your fears.

(X)Stunned, where did I say that North America was a country. If I did I need you to show me. And if I did, I guess you have a problem with trying to get my drift, eh?

You're responding to the one I have on ignore of course. As I can't read their foolishness, your answers mean I must try and guess what you're responding too.

Most strange situation I'm finding myself in lol.

.... Whites have a right to protect themselves from becoming minorities in their own countries ..... .

Which countries are those? It sure as hell doesn't include the United States of America.

(X)A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America. But thanks to massive third world immigration invasion and the promotion of the gay life style, race mixing and that the promotion of multiculturalism the white race is starting to dwindle and is now suppose to be in the middle 60"s. Here in Canada 80% of the new immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades now. That is a recipe for racial suicide, and this needs to change very soon before whites become a minority here in North America. America has been in the same race mixing agenda for decades also. Some like to call it racist for daring to say such a thing, but screw them. If we let them influence us and give into their anti-hatred white rants, whites will deserve what happens to them. If you watch the news over in Europe, the Europeans are fast becoming pro-white and anti-immigration because they have a big problem with third world invasion also. They are losing their countries to the non-white invasion also. White people only make up about 8% of the population of the world, and we really are in the minority status in the world today. We have to do something about it now or perish as a race.

The Marxist Justin Trudeau can't even wait to import the "poor refugees" to beautiful Canada. I heard that his Foreign Minister even has said that people with diseases like TB are going to be allowed in....WTF?!

America is well on the way to being a mixture majority Black-Hispanic. The San Bernardino area that the massacre occurred in, 50 years ago that was almost predominantly white, not anymore. LA County itself was predominantly white at one point and naturally the crime rate was exceptionally low....now most of LA County resembles Compton with black and Hispanic gangs peddling drugs and pimping women and usually shooting each other several times a week etc.

Who except a lunatic would call this PROGRESS? The utter degeneration and degradation of formerly civilised areas into basically Combat Zones and No-Go Areas....ONLY the Anarcho-Marxists, the Marxists and the Progressive Leftists would call this "progress".

Which surely must prove that they're either borderline mentally ill or actually mentally ill.

(X)With the likes of kid Turdeau and his ilk in power, and in control of our immigration borders, we can now only expect more like this refugee bull chit to go on. These white lieberals must really hate themselves alight. They are so stunned and totally oblivious to what they are doing, not only to themselves, but to their children and grandchildren, and their future. I despise these white traitors who have this white guilt about who they are. Why would anybody of sound mind of any race want to try and commit racial suicide against their own people is beyond me, and turn themselves into a minority in their own country. But that seems to be what we are stuck with. A bunch of stupid, lunatic, white-hating FOOLS. They do really show signs of lieberal Marxist mental illness, and we are stuck with them, and with their programs and agendas against the white race. Bloody sad indeed.

...A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America.....

"North America" isn't a country, genius (although I understand the insecurity of you Canadians). By the way, and 'whites' are still in the majority in the US (for whatever the hell that matters).

(X)Stunned, where did I say that North America was a country. If I did I need you to show me. And if I did, I guess you have a problem with trying to get my drift, eh?

You're responding to the one I have on ignore of course. As I can't read their foolishness, your answers mean I must try and guess what you're responding too.

(X)Just remember this Lucy that I am on your side and with you all the way on our fight for white survival, and not with that dumbo wonkotare. Chuckle-chuckle.

.... Whites have a right to protect themselves from becoming minorities in their own countries ..... .

Which countries are those? It sure as hell doesn't include the United States of America.

(X)A little of a hundred years ago whites were well into the majority here in North America. But thanks to massive third world immigration invasion and the promotion of the gay life style, race mixing and that the promotion of multiculturalism the white race is starting to dwindle and is now suppose to be in the middle 60"s. Here in Canada 80% of the new immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, and this has been going on for several decades now. That is a recipe for racial suicide, and this needs to change very soon before whites become a minority here in North America. America has been in the same race mixing agenda for decades also. Some like to call it racist for daring to say such a thing, but screw them. If we let them influence us and give into their anti-hatred white rants, whites will deserve what happens to them. If you watch the news over in Europe, the Europeans are fast becoming pro-white and anti-immigration because they have a big problem with third world invasion also. They are losing their countries to the non-white invasion also. White people only make up about 8% of the population of the world, and we really are in the minority status in the world today. We have to do something about it now or perish as a race.

The Marxist Justin Trudeau can't even wait to import the "poor refugees" to beautiful Canada. I heard that his Foreign Minister even has said that people with diseases like TB are going to be allowed in....WTF?!

America is well on the way to being a mixture majority Black-Hispanic. The San Bernardino area that the massacre occurred in, 50 years ago that was almost predominantly white, not anymore. LA County itself was predominantly white at one point and naturally the crime rate was exceptionally low....now most of LA County resembles Compton with black and Hispanic gangs peddling drugs and pimping women and usually shooting each other several times a week etc.

Who except a lunatic would call this PROGRESS? The utter degeneration and degradation of formerly civilised areas into basically Combat Zones and No-Go Areas....ONLY the Anarcho-Marxists, the Marxists and the Progressive Leftists would call this "progress".

Which surely must prove that they're either borderline mentally ill or actually mentally ill.

(X)With the likes of kid Turdeau and his ilk in power, and in control of our immigration borders, we can now only expect more like this refugee bull chit to go on. These white lieberals must really hate themselves alight. They are so stunned and totally oblivious to what they are doing, not only to themselves, but to their children and grandchildren, and their future. I despise these white traitors who have this white guilt about who they are. Why would anybody of sound mind of any race want to try and commit racial suicide against their own people is beyond me, and turn themselves into a minority in their own country. But that seems to be what we are stuck with. A bunch of stupid, lunatic, white-hating FOOLS. They do really show signs of lieberal Marxist mental illness, and we are stuck with them, and with their programs and agendas against the white race. Bloody sad indeed.

It's inevitable that none of this is going to have a happy ending, it's going to end in bloodshed and Civil Wars....like these sort of clashes did in previous Centuries, it'll be the Final Crusade probably.

A prominent ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel stepped up his criticism of her refugee policy on Saturday, demanding an end to the "Willkommenskultur" that has encouraged record numbers of migrants to seek asylum in Germany.

A day after criticising Merkel - as she stood uncomfortably beside him on stage - for refusing to put a cap on the number of refugees entering Germany, Bavarian leader Horst Seehofer called for "a culture of reason, not a culture of welcome."

Merkel berated over refugee policy by key ally, who says Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees - Independent.ie

Ending the policy would be a massive victory for ISIS.

Why does the right wing want ISIS to win?

(X)Just remember this Lucy that I am on your side and with you all the way on our fight for white survival, and not with that dumbo wonkotare. Chuckle-chuckle.

It's good that we're on the same side and we KNOW that there's millions of us on two Continents....European and North American brothers and sisters, together and prepared to fight for each other....we all must remember the calibre of the courage and integrity and spirit of Charlemagne and Charles Martel and we must hold true to everything that they stood for and worked for and fought for.

We must also NEVER allow the traitors to divide any of us, we are on the right side of history here and as such we must prevail.

:wink:

A prominent ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel stepped up his criticism of her refugee policy on Saturday, demanding an end to the "Willkommenskultur" that has encouraged record numbers of migrants to seek asylum in Germany.

A day after criticising Merkel - as she stood uncomfortably beside him on stage - for refusing to put a cap on the number of refugees entering Germany, Bavarian leader Horst Seehofer called for "a culture of reason, not a culture of welcome."

Merkel berated over refugee policy by key ally, who says Germany must end "welcome culture" for refugees - Independent.ie

Absolute nonsense, such nonsense in fact that I can't even be bothered wasting time commenting further.

Absolute nonsense, such nonsense in fact that I can't even be bothered wasting time commenting further.
Its baffling that your think ISIS actually wants the people they are trying to kill to get safely out of the war zone. I think you may have some mild mental reatrdation going on.

Stunned, where did I say that North America was a country....

You must have failed the stormfront writing program, eh moron?

It's inevitable that none of this is going to have a happy ending, it's going to end in bloodshed and Civil Wars....like these sort of clashes did in previous Centuries, it'll be the Final Crusade probably.

Your silly little coward's fantasies are nothing but childish self-indulgence in personal weakness. Pathetic.

Your silly little coward's fantasies are nothing but childish self-indulgence in personal weakness. Pathetic.

How many times has everyone told you? Go out and get yourself a girlfriend, you sickly little freak.

How many times has everyone told you? Go out and get yourself a girlfriend, you sickly little freak.

How many times have I told you to stop begging, deviant?

'Um are you talking to me darling? I'm a girl and I'm heterosexual....or are you talking to that bad-mannered, aggressive so and so that I've got on ignore?

:confused-84:

'Um are you talking to me darling? I'm a girl and I'm heterosexual....or are you talking to that bad-mannered, aggressive so and so that I've got on ignore?

I was talking to Unkotare.

Okay good, obviously I agree with you, he almost certainly was babbling more nonsense and self-hate.

Despite being told to stop begging.

Its baffling that your think ISIS actually wants the people they are trying to kill to get safely out of the war zone. I think you may have some mild mental reatrdation going on.

:rolleyes-41: Is that you Obama?

You think that I've got some mild mental retardation going on? Really? Is that why I've got a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and why I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany?

Stunned, where did I say that North America was a country....

You must have failed the stormfront writing program, eh moron?

(X)I have visited Stormfront in the past, and I see nothing wrong in what their members have to talk about. They are fighting for the survival of the Caucasian race, a race which your ilk want to destroy and eliminate. Good luck, loser. Ha-ha.

Forum List

Back