German public broadcaster ARD has been blasted after admitting it boosted the sound of booing@Trumps

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
German public broadcaster ARD has been blasted after admitting it “boosted” the sound of booing at the speech given by U.S. President Donald Trump late last week.
FAKE NEWS: Public Broadcaster Admits To Increasing Booing Sounds During Trump Davos Speech
upload_2018-1-30_8-59-20.png

It's hysterical to see the leftist loon on here getting so excited about their post because they literally believe these lies pushed out to them which is on purpose which also proves how weak minded they are and how the msm sees them as such. That's why they push it they know they'll take it and run with it. Swearing to gawd it's authentic real, the truth why SNOPES told them so lmfao.

German public broadcaster ARD has been blasted after admitting it “boosted” the sound of booing at the speech given by U.S. President Donald Trump late last week.
FAKE NEWS: Public Broadcaster Admits To Increasing Booing Sounds During Trump Davos Speech
View attachment 174053

It's hysterical to see the leftist loon on here getting so excited about their post because they literally believe these lies pushed out to them which is on purpose which also proves how weak minded they are and how the msm sees them as such. That's why they push it they know they'll take it and run with it. Swearing to gawd it's authentic real, the truth why SNOPES told them so lmfao.

Slow news day for Alex John Brinklye Jones. :::scrape:::scrape:::scrape:::

Ah but when a bad mic mix happens to Howard Dean it somehow becomes legitimate reason to derail his candidacy huh.

Whatever works for the partisan hacks....

I don't get the reference to "SNOPES". And it's not an acronym btw.

• Banned
View attachment 174053

Ah but when a bad mic mix happens to Howard Dean it somehow becomes legitimate reason to derail his candidacy huh.

upload_2018-1-30_13-17-7.png

upload_2018-1-30_13-18-0.png

"Tagesschau" verstärkte Buh-Rufe für Donald Trump

No it's not a slow day just more ammo coming from the clueless who talk from their ass most of the time.

SNOPES ......... a husband and wife who sit in their living room using google and the sheep who use it as their truth bible makes it all so true when they say it's false LMFAO.

Democrats really should learn how to follow links and actually click on them. It's not that hard promise.

View attachment 174053

View attachment 174080

View attachment 174081
"Tagesschau" verstärkte Buh-Rufe für Donald Trump

No it's not a slow day just more ammo coming from the clueless who talk from their ass most of the time.

SNOPES ......... a husband and wife who sit in their living room using google and the sheep who use it as their truth bible makes it all so true when they say it's false LMFAO.

Democrats really should learn how to follow links and actually click on them. It's not that hard promise.

Once AGAIN it's "Snopes", not "SNOPES". It's not an acronym.

Regardless who runs it or contributes to it --- it backs itself up with facts. Really doesn't matter how much butthurt about busted myths that imparts. Really doesn't. Said myths need and deserve to be busted.

And once again there's nothing in this thread about "Democrats" either so that's a random incoherency.

"Tagesschau"

Gesundheit.

Do today's German pigs have any redeeming qualities of any kind? I cannot think of one single positive thing about that cowardly nation of Russian rape-babies, who crawl on their bellies before muslim rapists while demonizing America as their enemy. While these Dresden-bait use us for every advantage they can, like the ingrate, backstabbing whores they are. These European cocksuckers are the filth of my race.

Why do I feel that if I invest the time to check this story out, facts will be nothing like the headline?

I suspect the OP never posted anything complaining about Fox Noise editing video to make a Michelle Bachman rally look way bigger than it was. Or about the time Fox Noise edited other video to try to sell the mythology that "Hillary adopted a "Southern accent"". Or the time Fox Noise had an off-camera cheerleader hyping up the crowd at a Tea Picker rally to make it look enthusiastic. Or the time(s) Fox Noise identified Mark Foley, Mark Sanford, and others as "Democrats" when they fucked up.

But no, let's go find us a regional domestic broadcast in Europe. Yes, that's the thing to do.

Forum List

Back