German police fired 85 bullets total in 2011

you're right Germany is so like the US...only the gun laws are different. Do you guys learn to argue in the school of retard...because that's the only audience that's gonna buy this sham

Germany is a small country compared to the U.S. We'd have to count the number of times police in each state fire shots and come up with a more accurate comparison.

Germany has over 80,000,000 people. Extrapolating that out we, here in the US, should have fired less than 350 rounds.

you're right Germany is so like the US...only the gun laws are different. Do you guys learn to argue in the school of retard...because that's the only audience that's gonna buy this sham

Talk about retarded. I love the Conserv argument that the solution to a gun violence problem is more guns, less laws and less enfrocement.
That's like saying the solution to our car accident problem is no driver's education or licensure required and no speed limits.

Yet with all the driver's ed and licensing requirements, cars cause more deaths annually than guns.

And old age kills more than that. Your point?

Germany is also a very wealthy society. America has a proclivity for violence, and as the economy spirals downward, unfortunately we will see increasing violence. The social divide in America is so large and getting larger, many people resort to violence out of desperation. Don't see anything like that going on in Germany. All you can do is buy guns to protect yourself when they come bursting through the door. And be vigilant!

Talk about retarded. I love the Conserv argument that the solution to a gun violence problem is more guns, less laws and less enfrocement.
That's like saying the solution to our car accident problem is no driver's education or licensure required and no speed limits.

Yet with all the driver's ed and licensing requirements, cars cause more deaths annually than guns.

Love it. Thanks for proving my point. So what would be the result if we ended Driver's Ed, licensing, insurance and speed limits? Yeah that.
Like I said, hugely entertaining logic! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back