List of crimes by Occupiers

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
owscrime.jpg

List of crimes by Tea Partiers: 0

If stupid was a crime Fox "News" watchers would get life.

well if gay was a crime, you'd be executed..hahahaha....I mean are you really that lacking in intellect that is the only response you have. OP owned your ass....
Why do these CONservative pricks always sound like they're speaking in tongues???

because you cant understand English....and I dont speak any other languages except a little French....Parlez-vous francais?

Still stands though.. OP owned truth and he had a 6th grade comeback.....WOW!!!!!!!

Eventually the "joker" shooter will be tied to Occupy nuts, so add 12 dead and 58 wounded to the list.

It's pretty obvious he is a Occupy nut that revolted against society going to the Batman movie where the bad guy is a Occupy nut. He dressed like a villian in the movie and acted out typical crimes found in that movie.

Occupy = left-wing
Tea Party = right wing

Says it all.

So there's no source? So this is just likely some chart a random person made and uploaded to the interenet to let kids like you read them and get all offended?

Ya coulda just said that in the first place, meanies ignoring me.

So there's no source? So this is just likely some chart a random person made and uploaded to the interenet to let kids like you read them and get all offended?

Ya coulda just said that in the first place, meanies ignoring me.

I'm sure you haven't scoured the internet trying to find charts to refute it and show how those big bad tea parties are a threat to society.:eusa_whistle:

owscrime.jpg

Nothing even comes close to the tens of thousands dead and maimed from Iraq. The Republican fiasco that keeps on giving.

Then we look at what happened after Katrina.

Moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

And Republicans scream about someone who masturbated in public? Yea, it's gross, but no where near the destruction caused by the Republican Party.

Oh, and it was the Teanuts who got the country downgraded. Remember, Boehner said they got 98% of EVERYTHING they wanted. The downgrade wasn't the 2% that Obama got.

Last edited by a moderator:
owscrime.jpg

Nothing even comes close to the tens of thousands dead and maimed from Iraq. The Republican fiasco that keeps on giving.

Then we look at what happened after Katrina.

Moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

And Republicans scream about someone who masturbated in public? Yea, it's gross, but no where near the destruction caused by the Republican Party.

The TP is not the Republican party, and didn't have a fucking thing to do with Katrina. Now put your dick away and stop jerking off on this thread...it's gross.

Forum List

Back