"German Media lies about events in SE Ukraine", say German Parliamentarians after visiting Donbass

That's why, when a Commie like Putin whines about a few Nazis in Ukraine, I have to laugh.
here you are

Except for defeating them both, you're right, tovarisch.
lol

Cool, get rid of the millions of Commies in Russia, then we'll worry about a few thousand Nazis in Ukraine.
In the mean time, Pooty-poot should get his troops out of Ukraine....Georgia too.
No, get rid ot millions of nazis in Ukraine and we will worry about a few thousands commies in Russia

Meanwhile, Putin doesn't agree with you, man.
_Sfx88mdk0c.jpg

That's why, when a Commie like Putin whines about a few Nazis in Ukraine, I have to laugh.
here you are

Except for defeating them both, you're right, tovarisch.
lol

Cool, get rid of the millions of Commies in Russia, then we'll worry about a few thousand Nazis in Ukraine.
In the mean time, Pooty-poot should get his troops out of Ukraine....Georgia too.
No, get rid ot millions of nazis in Ukraine and we will worry about a few thousands commies in Russia

Meanwhile, Putin doesn't agree with you, man.
_Sfx88mdk0c.jpg

Millions of Nazis in Ukraine? LOL!
You poor girl.

Putin looks cool! I guess that's easy when you steal $70 or $80 billion from your countrymen, eh comrade?

You poor girl.
Millions of commies in Russia? LOL!
You poor girl.
Putin looks cool! I guess that's easy when you steal $70 or $80 billion from your countrymen, eh comrade?
Yes, and much more easier when you stole 500$ bn, and easier with 1$ trillion. I guess if i had 10$ trillions, it would be very easy to look smart, don't you think?

PS
Math is hard, harder if you're a liberal....
good thought, though.

You poor girl.
You poor girl.
Yes, and much more easier when you stole 500$ bn, and easier with 1$ trillion. I guess if i had 10$ trillions, it would be very easy to look smart, don't you think?

PS
good thought, though.

Yeah, if you could steal billions from Russia, you'd be cool.

You poor girl.
You poor girl.

PS
good thought, though.

what about stealing from the whole world? It would be much cooler, what do you think?

You poor girl.
You poor girl.

PS
good thought, though.

what about stealing from the whole world? It would be much cooler, what do you think?

Nah, Putin can only steal from you guys.

You poor girl.
You poor girl.

PS
good thought, though.

ha-ha, but americans can steal from the whole world.

You poor girl.
You poor girl.

PS
good thought, though.

How's that low oil price treating you? LOL!

Drink some more vodka, you'll feel better.

You poor girl.

PS
good thought, though.

How's that low oil price treating you? LOL!

Drink some more vodka, you'll feel better.
How is propaganda washing your brain!
I meant american debt, not oil prices.

Forum List

Back