German Hyperinflation

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]2XkabcSkpOA[/youtube]

Ron Paul on what happened to the Germans in 1923, and what could happen to us if we don't do something about the Federal Reserve.

Journalist Celia W. Dugger wrote for the New York Times 16 January 2009:
The country’s stratospheric inflation rate, one of the worst in world history, entered a new, yet more incredible realm on Friday as the Reserve Bank introduced a new family of trillion-dollar bank notes, beginning with one for 10 trillion Zimbabwean dollars, which is worth about $8 on the black market. The state media reported the bank would also gradually release $20 trillion, $50 trillion and $100 trillion notes.

It could happen.

As RP says, when the rest of the world doesn't want our dollars the game is over.

ANOTHER good reason to rethink our FREE TRADE policies, of course.

A nation's money is really only worth as much as the nation itself actually produces good and services to give it value.

Deindustrializing our nation and thinking we can get by on a society which rewards only real estate, finance, and insurance investments is about the dumbest plan I can think of.

But that IS the plan our masters of the universe developed.

FREE TRADE my ass.

It could happen.

As RP says, when the rest of the world doesn't want our dollars the game is over.

ANOTHER good reason to rethink our FREE TRADE policies, of course.

A nation's money is really only worth as much as the nation itself actually produces good and services to give it value.

Deindustrializing our nation and thinking we can get by on a society which rewards only real estate, finance, and insurance investments is about the dumbest plan I can think of.

But that IS the plan our masters of the universe developed.

FREE TRADE my ass.
I can think of something more dumb.
Taxing the industrialized manufacturing base so heavily that they move offshore to avoid said taxes.
Oh wait, I didn't think of that, government did.

Forum List

Back