German Colonial Africa

I've been catching shit over my book knowledge and the common modern epidemic of "wikidissonance".

I'm currently under attack by both Belgs and Ports over my general understanding and statement that Germany wasn't nearly as "unpopular" nor as negatively impactful when compared to certain other colonial/imperial African powers.

German colonialism throughout the world was minor in comparison to the Brits, Spain, Portugal, and France.

An interesting study would be a comparison of how each country's colonies fared after they were 'decolonized'; I note how much better former English colonies do compared to Spain's and France's, for instance, for the most part.

Well apparently Kenya's population has been gaining an IQ point each year.

Last edited:
I've been catching shit over my book knowledge and the common modern epidemic of "wikidissonance".

I'm currently under attack by both Belgs and Ports over my general understanding and statement that Germany wasn't nearly as "unpopular" nor as negatively impactful when compared to certain other colonial/imperial African powers.

germany snoozed during the land grab. But the leftovers they grabbed... Ask herreros about Lothar von trotha...

Forum List

Back