German Colonial Africa

Audubon Zed

Jan 7, 2019
I've been catching shit over my book knowledge and the common modern epidemic of "wikidissonance".

I'm currently under attack by both Belgs and Ports over my general understanding and statement that Germany wasn't nearly as "unpopular" nor as negatively impactful when compared to certain other colonial/imperial African powers.

...I've never heard much about Germany and Africa.....not as much as the other countries
..I would think Germany's ''negative'' impact was less

All I know is the Brits had to fight Rommel there. :dunno:

There used to be this TV show about war against Germany in Africa..

The Rat Patrol! Wow, lucky I remembered that. :eek:

• Banned
Yes. If you mean in reference to theirs, or colonials nature, then I'd have to agree.

So what about the Chinese problem?

The French were certainly the most toxic and continue to exert considerable influence in numerous African nations. France has a long history of furnishing African rulers with military support in exchange for providing the French with certain commercial advantages.

• Banned
I've heard as much. Guyana too...

They're still not done raping themselves over Algeria.

Marseilles, needless to say, was a clusterfuck after 9/11 mobilizations.

Had called hq in high school for shits and giggles. Their desk jockeys ain't no joke either...
20190119_075419.jpg

Hitler saw Africa as vacation land for the master race after he got rid of the native population.

Hitler saw Africa as vacation land for the master race after he got rid of the native population.

That's a complete lie. I don't think he cared one way or the other about sub-saharan Africa which is miles above and beyond Clinton1,2 & Obama's overall bullshit pretense of concern.

"It is, above all, an extremely wide-ranging synthesis. While its focus is upon the relatively short history of Germany’s relationship with its protectorates (1884–1919), the author also draws on a looser definition of ‘German colonialism’ to bring in discussion of the ‘pre-colonial fantasies and projects’ associated with these and other overseas territories, and German interaction with other European colonial possessions. He is also concerned with the relationship between overseas conquest and policy at home, drawing our attention to the quasi-colonial policies adopted by German governments towards Polish speakers inside Reich borders, but also, in another example, to the overlapping agendas of Protestant missionaries overseas and the so-called ‘Inner Mission’ in Germany, "

I've been catching shit over my book knowledge and the common modern epidemic of "wikidissonance".

I'm currently under attack by both Belgs and Ports over my general understanding and statement that Germany wasn't nearly as "unpopular" nor as negatively impactful when compared to certain other colonial/imperial African powers.

The Germans time in Namibia was the first 20th century genocide and where the blueprint for the Jewish holocaust was obtained.

Genocide of African tribes was Germany’s Holocaust dress rehearsal, says scholar

Herero and Namaqua genocide - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back