Geraldo Rivera: 'The NRA Is Full Of Sh*t'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The Fox News host criticized the gun lobby after the deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino.

Fox News' Geraldo Rivera tore into the National Rifle Association after Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino, California, that left at least 14 dead and 17 injured.

"The NRA is full of shit," Rivera tweeted shortly after the shooting.

Rivera, a frequent critic of President Barack Obama, praised the president for his repeated calls for gun reform.

I rarely agree with Rivera - but I do about the NRA. The NRA used to be a good outfit, and I was an NRA member for many years until it turned to shit after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

brookins.jpg

The Fox News host criticized the gun lobby after the deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino.

Fox News' Geraldo Rivera tore into the National Rifle Association after Wednesday's shooting in San Bernardino, California, that left at least 14 dead and 17 injured.

Rivera, a frequent critic of President Barack Obama, praised the president for his repeated calls for gun reform.

I rarely agree with Rivera - but I do about the NRA. The NRA used to be a good outfit, and I was an NRA member for many years until it turned to shit after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

"Geraldo Rivera Is Full Of Shit"

Lakoturd isn't just full of shit, she is a piece of shit, and so is Geraldo.

So shit doesn't have shit to say about anyone else.

It'd be very difficult to find somebody more full of it than Rivera.

Sounds like Geraldo is just as stupid as the commie left.

So ISIS attacks and it's still the NRA's fault?

OMG you lefties are nuts.

:lmao:

ISIS and the NRA are allies. The NRA is doing everything in their power to make sure suspected terrorists can still purchase deadly weapons - that's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Whether or not this particular attack was directly aided is irrelevant, they are on the same side.

ISIS and the NRA are allies. The NRA is doing everything in their power to make sure suspected terrorists can still purchase deadly weapons - that's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Whether or not this particular attack was directly aided is irrelevant, they are on the same side.

People on no-fly lists can still purchase guns.......That is NUTS!

You know, the NRA (as well as Wayne LaPierre) are against stopping people who show up on the no-fly list from being banned from buying guns, because the NRA believes that there are people on that list who are law abiding citizens who don't have any terrorist leanings.

Cool..................if they show up on the list, then it is up to them to prove that they aren't terrorists. Kinda like when you have to prove you didn't rack up a whole bunch of charges because someone stole your identity via the Internet. Prove that you didn't rack up the charges, you're credit rating is saved. Prove that you don't belong on the no fly list, then you are allowed to buy a gun.

What is the NRA going to do if these people are identified (remember, the woman has yet to be identified), and they show up on the no fly list?

Forum List

Back