Georgia woman calls police on black man baby-sitting 2 white kids

There's plenty of room for those who come forward after the body is found. I saw them and got suspicious. I didn't say anything because I don't want to be called a racist.
Whats suspicious about a Black man with two white kids? its not like Black men dont date white women.
Amen to this. I have a cousin who goes for black males. All of her kids are black and she of course is white.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly
I have a half brother that thinks white women are ugly. All of them. His first wife was black. That worked out like you would suppose. Now he is married to a very nice Chinese lady who is really learning her English.

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​
Why the fuck is racial profiling a crime for a civilian ?

I have a god daughter thats white. Never got the cops called on me but she has been asked plenty of times if I had kidnapped her or if she was ok.
What if my tranny brother takes my daughters into the restroom? Conservatives would lose their minds.

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​

So.....one crazy woman hassled a black man. What's the point OP?

Whats the point of any thread? Do you ask this question of every thread that is started?

Where do you see someone saying its a crime you fucking idiot?

I wonder if she would have called the police had it been a black woman rather than a black man with the kids. I'm not denying the probable racial component of this story, I'm just pointing out that gender may also have played a part. As a male nanny, I've certainly noticed that people react quite differently to men in child care positions than they do women. Take someone who's already upset to see young white kids with a black adult, then make that adult a man...
Thats true. You are probably less likely to assume the worst if its a woman.
Be that as it may this is nonetheless a perfect example of the inherent problems in encouraging a bunch of amateurs to go out and play cop via our government's "see something say something" initiatives and policies.

Apparently this woman made the determination that the children may have been abducted based on nothing more than the race of the adult with them, not their behavior, nor his behavior. I've talked about this here on US Message Board before how white people believe that they have the right to go up to black people and make all kinds of asinine demands for things to which they are not entitled - for ID, to self identify, to "let me talk to the kids",etc. This woman was a stranger to them and had no right to attempt to question him or the children. In fact if she had done that here in WA state the babysitter would have the option of filing charges against her for stalking him, her alleged "good intentions" be damned, especially since she followed him to his house. And I wouldn't wait on the police to provide me with her identity, I hope he wrote down her license plate so he has the means of identifying her since the police declined to reveal her identify to the victim.

So what is wrong with racial profiling.

It works !!
Until they get that letter in the mail, then the crying is pathetic.

You

Maybe you should take a moment pull your head out of your ass and think before you call someone an idiot.
"A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children."

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)
  1. a person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime.
    "the accused was ordered to stand trial on a number of charges"

You

Maybe you should take a moment pull your head out of your ass and think before you call someone an idiot.
"A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children."

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)
Youre a fucking idiot. Or better yet I accuse you of being a fucking idiot. Thats not the only definition for accused.

Professional life tip. The next time you claim something is a crime look for the word in the OP or read all the possible definitions.

2. to find fault with; blame.

Whats the point of any thread? Do you ask this question of every thread that is started?

Only the ones as racist as yours.

I wonder if she would have called the police had it been a black woman rather than a black man with the kids. I'm not denying the probable racial component of this story, I'm just pointing out that gender may also have played a part. As a male nanny, I've certainly noticed that people react quite differently to men in child care positions than they do women. Take someone who's already upset to see young white kids with a black adult, then make that adult a man...
Be that as it may this is nonetheless a perfect example of the inherent problems in encouraging a bunch of amateurs to go out and play cop via our government's "see something say something" initiatives and policies.

Apparently this woman made the determination that the children may have been abducted based on nothing more than the race of the adult with them, not their behavior, nor his behavior. I've talked about this here on US Message Board before how white people believe that they have the right to go up to black people and make all kinds of asinine demands for things to which they are not entitled - for ID, to self identify, to "let me talk to the kids",etc. This woman was a stranger to them and had no right to attempt to question him or the children. In fact if she had done that here in WA state the babysitter would have the option of filing charges against her for stalking him, her alleged "good intentions" be damned, especially since she followed him to his house. And I wouldn't wait on the police to provide me with her identity, I hope he wrote down her license plate so he has the means of identifying her since the police declined to reveal her identify to the victim.

So what, she is crazy and certainly not indicative of any significantly large and prolific group. The OP is a waste of time and racist. Oh yeah. and stupid.

So what, she is crazy and certainly not indicative of any significantly large and prolific group. The OP is a waste of time and racist. Oh yeah. and stupid.
Feel free not to waste your time reading or commenting on it. We know what you really mean is that it hurt your feelings for some reason.

Where did anyone say that this woman was part of any group other than white people calling the police on black people whom are not violating the law?

The fact that it annoys you as much as it does is one piece of proof that it's not a waste of time, however it wasn't posted for your exclusive benefit or approval.

You

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)
Youre a fucking idiot. Or better yet I accuse you of being a fucking idiot. Thats not the only definition for accused.

Professional life tip. The next time you claim something is a crime look for the word in the OP or read all the possible definitions.

2. to find fault with; blame.
If the police accuse someone of something then the definition I posted applies you can't see that because you have an cranial rectal inversion issue.

There have always been racists and other nations have them as well. As generations pass, there are less and less of them.

Forum List

Back