Georgia woman calls police on black man baby-sitting 2 white kids

If it had been a white man with two black kids, would the racist bitch have called the police?

Probably not.

She didn’t do the right thing.

You racist motherfuckers only think she did because you’re racist motherfuckers.
Your cursing anger enhances your self loathing.

If it had been a white man with two black kids, would the racist bitch have called the police?

Probably not.

She didn’t do the right thing.

You racist motherfuckers only think she did because you’re racist motherfuckers.
Well since we haven’t heard her side of the story, ie did something (other than his skin colour) cause her concern, I don’t see how we can just assume it’s definitely racism.

TMI.. Not good. And way too personal.. It's a news story. Not an all-out assault on kids. Cut the personal crap. 18 deleted.

Discuss the prejudice (or lack of it). THat's all there is here.

....The woman asked Lewis if she could speak to the girl, to see if she knew who he was — and he refused, Lewis recounted to the cop. That’s when she called the cops and then followed Lewis all the way home, he said.....

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-babysitting-white-kids/

Pity he didn’t just allow her to ask the girl if everything was OK.
Why should he allow her to speak to the girl? Why did she think she was so important that she had the authority to question anyone?
Because there's a problem with child sex trafficking in Houston.
And this story is weird as fuck, btw.
Yep. There isn’t any info on why the woman was suspicious, it’s just being assumed that she’s a racist.
She may have observed behaviour she thought was suspicious, she seemed genuinely concerned.
He could’ve just allowed the girl to tell the woman everything is OK. but he decided to assume it was racism.

According to the nypost article you linked:
"“I said, ‘Are you saying that because there’s an African American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?’ and he said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am, that’s exactly what I’m saying,’” the mother told the station."

You're right that all sides have not been heard from, but it isn't true that there isn't any information about why the woman was suspicious, just unconfirmed information.

Thats in texas dumbass. This was in georgia.
Maybe in your ghetto this doesnt look out of place, but in the real world people will wonder why a black man is with little white kids. Dont care if that "offends" you.

She did the right thing
Just remember that you all stated this when you end up in a government database somewhere for white supremacist domestic terrorism.

The SPLC is the premier U.S. organization monitoring the activities of domestic hate groups and other extremists – including the Ku Klux Klan, white nationalists, the neo-Nazi movement, antigovernment militias and others.

We track more than 1,600 extremist groups operating across the country. We publish investigative reports, train law enforcement officers and share key intelligence, and offer expert analysis to the media and public.

Our work fighting hate and extremism began in the early 1980s, amid a resurgence of Klan violence that began several years after the end of the civil rights movement. Each year since 1990, we have released an annual census of U.S. hate groups. In the mid-1990s, we also began documenting the number of radical, antigovernment militias and other organizations that comprise the far-right “Patriot” movement.

Over the years, we’ve crippled or destroyed some of the country’s most notorious hate groups – including the United Klans of America, the Aryan Nations and the White Aryan Resistance – by suing them for murders and other violent acts committed by their members or by exposing their activities.
  • Hate Map: There are 954 hate groups currently operating in the US.
  • Extremist Files: A database on prominent extremist groups and individuals
  • 100 Days in Trump's America: A report on white nationalists and their agenda to infiltrate the mainstream
  • Terror From The Right: A synopsis of radical-right terrorist plots, conspiracies and racist rampages since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. It includes a roster of murdered law enforcement officials.

....The woman asked Lewis if she could speak to the girl, to see if she knew who he was — and he refused, Lewis recounted to the cop. That’s when she called the cops and then followed Lewis all the way home, he said.....

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-babysitting-white-kids/

Why should he allow her to speak to the girl? Why did she think she was so important that she had the authority to question anyone?
More importantly, if he had actually been abducting them, it really is inconceivable to you all that he hadn't threatened to kill their parents or siblings if they did not go along with his instructions if questioned? Hell there are people sex trafficking children on commercial airliners and even the flight attendants who have some degree of training in spotting individuals who may be coerced aren't always able to readily identify those who are in distress.

This woman could have put the children's lives in additional danger by spooking the kidnapper or in the case of a custody issue. I wasn't just being sarcastic when I referred to these idiots as fucking amatuers. You don't directly question the individual in front of their abductor if it can be helped. Hell we know this just from working with domestic violence victims.

Yep. There isn’t any info on why the woman was suspicious, it’s just being assumed that she’s a racist.
She may have observed behaviour she thought was suspicious, she seemed genuinely concerned.
He could’ve just allowed the girl to tell the woman everything is OK. but he decided to assume it was racism.

"“I said, ‘Are you saying that because there’s an African American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?’ and he said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am, that’s exactly what I’m saying,’” the mother told the station."

You're right that all sides have not been heard from, but it isn't true that there isn't any information about why the woman was suspicious, just unconfirmed information.
Thanks, Montrovant. That’s true. But, in the OP article the officer is alleged by the mother to have said that’s what ‘appears’ to have happened, as opposed to that’s ‘exactly’ what happened, which is what she is quoted as saying in the NYP.
So we already appear have a discrepancy in what the mother says the officer said.

I doubt the police took the time to take a full statement from the woman before checking whether or not the children were in fact safe, and I doubt the woman said I’m only reporting this cos...black man. But neither of us know.

Male babysitters aren’t exaclty common, and it’s not her fault that it was clear to her that a black person does not have white kids - unless they are adopted etc. We do not know if she would have been equally suspicious seeing a young white male with two black or asian kids that could not biologically be his. We do not know if it was some aspect of his behaviour or demeanour, or that of the kids, that made her suspicious.

Also, the ‘babysitter’ made the assumption this woman was only suspicious because of his colour, then proceeded to cement her suspicions by refusing to allow the eldest kid to confirm that he was her babysitter and that she was safe. He has not alleged the woman said anything to him about his skin colour, he just appears to have made that assumption from the get go.

Anyway, unless we get to hear the woman’s side of the story, we don’t know this was racial profiling. I don’t think we should pillory people who are concerned about the welfare of children, even when they get it spectacularly wrong. Not if we want people who think they saw something to say something, rather than, I think I saw something but the guys black so I’d better NOT say something.

If her concerns had turned out to be justified, we’d be hailing her a hero, even if her suspicions had only been aroused because she ‘profiled’ him.

Last edited:
Is "racial profiling" a crime? Are race baiters going to analyze every freaking phone call (made by white people) for evidence of "racial profiling"?
Regarding George Zimmerman and the 46 calls he made to law enforcement in the year leading up to his killing of Treyvon Martin

But starting in 2011, Zimmerman’s calls increasingly focused on what he considered “suspicious” characters walking around the neighborhood—almost all of whom were young black males.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

On Aug. 3 of last year, Zimmerman reported a black male who he believed was “involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood.

And on Oct. 1 he reported two black male suspects “20-30” years old, in a white Chevrolet Impala. He told police he did “not recognize” the men or their vehicle and that he was concerned because of the recent burglaries.

Despite the frequency of his calls to the police, Zimmerman had only become a member of the neighborhood watch in September 2011. In fact, Twin Lakes’ neighborhood watch itself did not exist before then, according to Wendy Dorival, volunteer coordinator for the Sanford Police Department.

Dorival first met with Twin Lakes residents to give a neighborhood-watch presentation on the evening of Sept. 22. The meeting was initiated by a call from Zimmerman, she said.

“He was the one who contacted me at first to get it started there,” Dorival said.

Dorival recalled that about two dozen residents showed up to hear her speak about the responsibilities of neighborhood-watch volunteers.

“There were about three or four burglaries that had happened that people were upset about, and that’s what initiated me to get out there for them to start a neighborhood watch,” Dorival said.

Part of the instruction Dorival gives new volunteers, she said, includes when to call 911 and when to call non-emergency numbers. Both lines go to the same operator, Dorival told the Daily Beast, but the different numbers allow the operator to triage calls.

“I basically tell them you call non-emergency dispatch if you come home after work and you notice somebody took a bike off your porch,” Dorival said. “A 911 call is when there is a crime in progress. If someone’s life or property is in danger, you call 911.”

At the end of the Dorival’s presentation, she invited residents to choose a neighborhood-watch leader.

“I went through all the roles and responsibilities for neighborhood watch and I said, ‘Now it’s time to choose your community leader,” Dorival said. “And pretty much the people chose George Zimmerman as the coordinator.”

At the end of the meeting, Dorival said, she handed out her business card and told residents to call her if they had any questions. She never received any calls, she said.

“There is no set way of how you run your neighborhood watch,” Dorival said. “It’s up to the community how to run it.”

According to the instructional materials prepared by the Sanford police department, one of Zimmerman’s responsibilities as neighborhood watch coordinator was to act as a liaison between the Sanford police and the neighborhood-watch volunteers. A police slideshow (PDF) Dorival screened at her presentation says the neighborhood watch is “NOT the vigilante police.”

Dorival said she only heard from Zimmerman once after the September meeting, when he sent her an email regarding a burglary suspect. She said she has not been contacted by anyone from the Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood watch since Martin was shot.

Multiple attempts by The Daily Beast to reach Zimmerman were unsuccessful.

At least one community resident has come to Zimmerman’s defense. Frank Taaffe, who attended Dorival’s presentation and said he was also a member of the neighborhood watch, has told reporters that there were eight burglaries in the neighborhood in the 15 months before Martin’s death. He said Zimmerman had called the police several weeks before he shot Martin to report a burglary at Taaffe’s house he came upon during a “nightly patrol."

“Young black males have been seen in, you know, burglaries here. They’ve been seen with drug dealings here and the Sanford police is well aware of everything,” Taaffe told the Orlando Sentinel.

“I mean they’ve been called out here on numerous occasions. And I believe it was just the perfect storm.”

A review of police records confirms Taaffe’s account of crimes in the neighborhood. According to the Miami Herald, police were called to Twin Lakes 402 times in the 13 months before Martin’s death. According to the Herald’s review of police records, the community experienced eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting over that period.

Attempts to reach Taaffe were unsuccessful. In response to a request from the Daily Beast, the Seminole County sheriffs’ office stated that it had no record of any 911 or nonemergency calls made by Taaffe.

The National Sheriffs’ Association, which started the neighborhood-watch program in 1972, released a statement saying that Twin Lakes’ neighborhood-watch program was not one of the approximately 25,000 programs that have registered with the association nationwide. But that doesn’t mean the program was not legitimate, said Chris Tutko, director of the NSA’s neighborhood-watch program.

Tutko said citizens usually coordinate with the local police department, as Zimmerman did, and that the police may then take a role in instructing volunteers.

But Tutko said the NSA discourages the carrying of weapons “to the point of saying you just can’t do it.”

“This is an example of what can happen if you don’t continually tell the neighborhood watch ‘no altercations,’” Tutko said, adding that it isn’t the job of volunteers to stop crimes. “You make your phone call and then you make the best decisions you can.”
Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911?

Thanks, Montrovant. That’s true. But, in the OP article the officer is alleged by the mother to have said that’s what ‘appears’ to have happened, as opposed to that’s ‘exactly’ what happened, which is what she is quoted as saying in the NYP.
So we already appear have a discrepancy in what the mother says the officer said.

I doubt the police took the time to take a full statement from the woman before checking whether or not the children were in fact safe, and I doubt the woman said I’m only reporting this cos...black man. But neither of us know.

Male babysitters aren’t exaclty common, and it’s not her fault that it was clear to her that a black person does not have white kids - unless they are adopted etc. We do not know if she would have been equally suspicious seeing a young white male with two black or asian kids that could not biologically be his. We do not know if it was some aspect of his behaviour or demeanour, or that of the kids, that made her suspicious.

Also, the ‘babysitter’ made the assumption this woman was only suspicious because of his colour, then proceeded to cement her suspicions by refusing to allow the eldest kid to confirm that he was her babysitter and that she was safe. He has not alleged the woman said anything to him about his skin colour, he just appears to have made that assumption from the get go.

Anyway, unless we get to hear the woman’s side of the story, we don’t know this was racial profiling. I don’t think we should pillory people who are concerned about the welfare of children, even when they get it spectacularly wrong. Not if we want people who think they saw something to say something, rather than, I think I saw something but the guys black so I’d better NOT say something.

If her concerns had turned out to be justified, we’d be hailing her a hero, even if her suspicions had only been aroused because she ‘profiled’ him.

There is absolutely a lack of detail here. It's entirely possible that some behavior by the children or the babysitter caused the woman to become suspicious. However, if the police really did tell the parents that it appears as if the woman called them because the children were with a black man, that makes me think the accusing woman did not have any other particular reason to give the police as to why she was suspicious.

Still, again, the lack of details means I won't make any strong judgements about this one way or another.

What bothers me is that people like this woman are allowed to remain anonymous instead of being publicly identified. She caused the ruckus and defamed an innocent man, yet she gets away with it and gets to crawl back into her hole. At least the Owen kid, who is now at Georgetown, was able to "out" his disgusting biological parents, who, I hope, have now experienced shame and derision in their community in Florida.
Social Media consistently exposes these people. Typically w/i hours.

So at this point, once you hit the news, the sleuths go into formation and expose them swiftly.

That's how many of them come to lose their jobs and such, they're exposed and become toxic.

Nobody wants to be associated w/that mess.

Is "racial profiling" a crime? Are race baiters going to analyze every freaking phone call (made by white people) for evidence of "racial profiling"?
Concerned your ass might get arrested for it huh?

I understand.

What suspicions did she have before she called the police? If you saw a white guy with white children in the car,, would you call the police based on this "evidence" alone? Dingbat, they were driving their students to a video dance shoot. Their parents knew this.

What about this bitch who harassed people waiting for the arrival of a AAA aid truck? This bitch asking them if their "baby daddies" were there. Nope. Something has gone very wrong in this country. If I were African-American, (I'm not), can't I have barbecue?

P.S. If I'm ever at a barbecue where the cooking is being done by African-descended Americans, can you serve me up a full plate? I love the ribs and the macaroni and cheese. Yummy!

If you are ever in the DC area, do visit the Florida Avenue Grill on Florida Avenue at 16th, N.W., or Ben's Chili Bowl, 1213 U Street.

Last edited:

What suspicions did she have before she called the police? If you saw a white guy with white children in the car,, would you call the police based on this "evidence" alone? Dingbat, they were driving their students to a video dance shoot. Their parents knew this.

What about this bitch who harassed people waiting for the arrival of a AAA aid truck? This bitch asking them if their "baby daddies" were there. Nope. Something has gone very wrong in this country. If I were African-American, (I'm not), can't I have barbecue?

P.S. If I'm ever at a barbecue where the cooking is being done by African-descended Americans, can you serve me up a full plate? I love the ribs and the macaroni and cheese. Yummy!

If you are ever in the DC area, do visit the Florida Avenue Grill on Florida Avenue at 16th, N.W., or Ben's Chili Bowl, 1213 U Street.
What is wrong with this country is stupid dyke bitches like you pushing depravity under the colors of *diversity*.

I would be suspicious too, if I saw two young black men with two underaged white girls. I would probably be suspicious if they were the same color too...but there is always the off chance that they're related if they're the same color.

Idiots like you are why our black communities have been decimated by illegitimacy, ignorance, poverty, and crime..

There is nothing normal about young men moving underaged girls around. I suspect the idiot parents of these girls are lying through their teeth, and the girls were being trafficked.

What is wrong with this country is stupid dyke bitches like you pushing depravity under the colors of *diversity*.

I would be suspicious too, if I saw two young black men with two underaged white girls. I would probably be suspicious if they were the same color too...but there is always the off chance that they're related if they're the same color.

Idiots like you are why our black communities have been decimated by illegitimacy, ignorance, poverty, and crime..

There is nothing normal about young men moving underaged girls around. I suspect the idiot parents of these girls are lying through their teeth, and the girls were being trafficked.

Like young black men doing their jobs? What is the suspicion that these girls were being trafficed?

BTW: I'm straight, asshole.

Forum List

Back