Georgia….With 90% in…votes for Trump nearly double Biden’s.

Im sure they are your favorite News
Oh, I am sorry. Did the network you watch fail to call it for Trump. What kind of shit network do you follow?

If they did not, you can trust me. They will catch up and call it shortly.

We knew the result months ago, but you be you.
You seemed shocked, so just wanted you to know. I had not seen your prediction on Washington, putting him over the top. Do you figure, he will carry Washington in the General, too?:auiqs.jpg: I doubt, and not at all sure he will carry Georgia, as he didn't last time either.

Considering the vote count for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, it also tells us there's a bunch of voters that are not paying attention.
There were 3 weeks of early voting, and I don't know when the absentee ballots went out, but it was before Haley dropped out of the race.

Did someone with purple hair kick your ass recently?
hahaha…you pajama pant beta boys aren’t kicking anyones ass…I’m pretty sure we both know that to be a fact.
IMG_1651.jpeg

Everyone google this creeps screen name, then let me know if you take any post of his seriously.

What a fucking weirdo.

Ah, another one who thinks all information in the universe is on google. :lol: Guess what? It's not.

Maybe you and brokepussy can get together and share fetishes.

Lets see if I can answer your gishgallop.
The Dems were not responsible for Covid and everybody in Georgia and anywhere else know it, as long as they are not taking daily supplements of fish tank cleaner.

I don't think Floyd influence the Georgia vote any more than it influenced the Tennessee vote, which Trump won.

It is nice to know interest rates are dropping.
View attachment 916408
You can rattle your nuclear threat that doesn't exist all you want, as only Putin propaganda believers believe it. Try not to tremble in your bed tonight.

Only dumbasses are paying $5.00 for gas in Georgia.
View attachment 916412

Lying about the inflation rate in Georgie does not help. They have the internet now.
View attachment 916414

I have not heard much of the problems of illegal aliens in Georgia. Their legislature faild to pass a law banning Sactuary Cites. In Georgia, the cities of Atlanta, Clarkston, Decatur, and Athens-Clarke County are all designated as sanctuary cities.
Georgia folks can see past their noses…they aren’t as weird and myopic as you are.
They’ll hold Biden responsible for their financial struggles over the last three years…it’s too late, he can’t save himself and Laken’s killer, recruited by Joe Biden just put the final nail in the Crypt Keepers coffin.

Nobody surprised he gets Georgia, with 84% of the Republican vote. What is surprising is that Niki Haley, who is out of the race is getting 13% of the Republican Vote. Of course, Biden clinched the nomination and is getting 95% in Georgia and 98% in Mississippi of the Democrat vote.
Do you find it odd that Nimrata Randhawa who is out of the race garnered 30% of the Crypt Keepers vote tally?

Georgia folks can see past their noses…they aren’t as weird and myopic as you are.
They’ll hold Biden responsible for their financial struggles over the last three years…it’s too late, he can’t save himself and Laken’s killer, recruited by Joe Biden just put the final nail in the Crypt Keepers coffin.
I doubt it, but will see in November.

Turnout for the GOP Primary was twice that for the Democrat Primary. The real story is the turnouts in many states this cycle, and that will carry over to the general election. Biden failed to share the spoils with his fellow crime syndicate associates, and the Democrats' rent-a-mobs want a bigger payday this time.

Pretty impressive as many Republicans in Georgia would vote for somebody not even running.
The voting vaginas now expect a woman to be president. While this is especially true of Democrats, some of it is also happening on the Republican side.

Forum List

Back