Georgia insurance commissioner bragged publicly about sabotaging Obamacare

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens (R) boasted to a crowd of Republicans that his office is creating bureaucratic hurdles to slow down and derail the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare.” Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Jay Bookman reported that earlier this month, Hudgens boasted to an audience of Republicans in Floyd County, “Let me tell you what we’re doing (about Obamacare). Everything in our power to be an obstructionist.”

Activist Bryan Long of the group Better Georgia told Raw Story, “I have nothing more to say than to point out Ralph’s own words, that he and the governor are obstructionists on Obamacare and that’s the role they’ve chosen. Hopefully people in Georgia will realize that this is one more way that our insurance commissioner and our governor are doing everything they can to obstruct the law and to keep health insurance from most Georgia residents.”

Some people in this country no longer understand what our founders meant by Rule Of Law.

Some people in this country no longer understand what our founders meant by Rule Of Law.

Like obie? The guy that is picking and choosing which portions of his signature pile of crap law he will or won't implement AS THE LAW STATES. That guy?

Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens (R) boasted to a crowd of Republicans that his office is creating bureaucratic hurdles to slow down and derail the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare.” Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Jay Bookman reported that earlier this month, Hudgens boasted to an audience of Republicans in Floyd County, “Let me tell you what we’re doing (about Obamacare). Everything in our power to be an obstructionist.”

Activist Bryan Long of the group Better Georgia told Raw Story, “I have nothing more to say than to point out Ralph’s own words, that he and the governor are obstructionists on Obamacare and that’s the role they’ve chosen. Hopefully people in Georgia will realize that this is one more way that our insurance commissioner and our governor are doing everything they can to obstruct the law and to keep health insurance from most Georgia residents.”

"The rule of law?" Are you joking? Obama wipes his ass on the Constitution almost daily, and you whine about the rule of law? Where does the Constitution allow a president to implement a law whenever he finds it convenient for his party? Is that the brand of "rule of law" you were talking about?

You suck Obama's dick and then whine about the rule of law.

Priceless.

Three cheers for the Georgia Insurance Commission. I hope they spike Obamacare any way they can, "rule of law" or no.

Last edited:
they should have sabotaged this piece of crap before it got out of Congress and shoved on us against our will...

"Activist Bryan Long of the group Better Georgia"...
First off, this is one person's opinion. This activist is obviously biased in favor of Obama care. Therefore he has no credibility.
Secondly, this has nothing to do with the rule of law.
Just because a law exists, does not mean it is infallible.
Laws can be challenged or overturned. ACA is the law. It is not a 'King's decree".
" to keep health insurance from most Georgia residents.".....That quote from Mr. Long is a load of crap...Period.
"Most Georgia residents"...Give me a huge fucking break..

You will find this is common place in a free society when they are forced to accept garbage legislation...

Then again it is clear why you have trouble understanding this...

which rule of law is that? the one where obama gets to suspend statutory law? :eusa_eh:

and if wgat he did was 'against' the law, how did he do it?

I know, but enough about Obama........

Hudgens' behavior is made worse by the certain consequences of acts. Many Georgians will suffer and die without the health care they might have had if Hudgens hadn't acted so contemptibly.

Hudgens' behavior is made worse by the certain consequences of acts. Many Georgians will suffer and die without the health care they might have had if Hudgens hadn't acted so contemptibly.

Another example of liberal 'the sky is falling' propaganda.

For many Americans, the sky has fallen. They live everyday with the fear of becoming ill and not being able to pay for lifesaving health care. The President gave them hope but the monster mentioned above has taken it from them and for no more reason than to serve his despicable ideology.

For many Americans, the sky has fallen. They live everyday with the fear of becoming ill and not being able to pay for lifesaving health care. The President gave them hope but the monster mentioned above has taken it from them and for no more reason than to serve his despicable ideology.

Not counting Donald Trump screwing over people, catastrophic illness/accident is still the most common reason for people to declare bankruptcy, lose their homes, their jobs, their lives.

rw's just LOVE knowing that. Indeed, if they can put an end to safety in the the workplace, even more people will suffer the loss of their income, home and worse.

That is, after all, the ultimate goal of the GObP/R party and those who would vote for them.

Just glad I don't live in Georgia, or any of the other states where the uninsured will be screwed by those charged to serve their constituents.

I foresee plenty of lawsuits coming down the pike when all these assholes won't get out of the way.

Forum List

Back