George Zimmerman

You think the witch hunt tip line will bring out the ones the FBI didn't find or interview or only the crackpots will call?

/rhetorical

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

:(

Just because someone 'looks' suspicious is no reason to stalk them and kill them.
Racist bitch.

No, but it is a good reason to follow them. Idiot.

Daughter of an Air Force captain--husband works for shuttle/aerospace company. Had been called for jury duty 4 times and not seated because of 'where I work'--? something military related --I would surmise. Mother of 2 college students.

I didn't get 'racist bitch' from this--but as I have learned --'You may not be a racist but still participate in racism through bias and predjudice'.

ok--I have heard that before. Not much more that I can do about it I am now convinced.
all for naught--the years of listening to Crosby, Stills and Nash and others. --cough.

Give it a rest--just give it a rest.

That's a lot of Fed resources to appease/incite the angry mob.

Meawhile in other Fed news, while monitoring and tracking witch hunt tips on a US citizen found ng in a court of law and by another Fed agency, Boston marathon terrorists slip thru undetected.

they did

in other federal news

the irs scandal has now been placed in the white house

[Diversion]

[

what he had in his hand is irrelevant. Zimmerman never even mentioned to the 911 officer that the suspicious individual was carrying something.

I have a question.....

A 6 foot tall man was walking through a closed neighborhood. The community night watchman did not recognize him as a resident.

What should the watchman do at that point?

Call the police.

Stay in his car.

Don't go chasing the guy with a gun.

All the stuff that his Community Watch guide told him to do.

And that is what he did...call the police.

The question is about racial profiling. Assholes like you that want to make something out of nothing are claiming that he called 911 because he racially profiled the guy...

SO I again ask.....

A 6 foot individual is seen by the night watchman walking in the rain in a closed community. The night watchman does not recognize him as a resident and, besides, he has reason to wonder why a "resident" of a closed community is walking in the rain in the community.

His job is to call the police when he sees something unusual.

That being said, how does one deduce that he found the person suspicious because he racially profiled him?

Strictly because the individual was black?

Does that mean a white night watchman can NEVER assume an unrecognized individual in a closed community who is black is suspicious?

lots of crackpots

bank on it

DOJ spends two months investigating 800-CRC-KPOT crackpot claims.

Awesome.

spend spend spend away

DOJ - inventing new crackpot ways to spend your money every day in the name of injustice and witch hunt.

This just in rick scott said he will not call special session on SYG despite protestors and Stevie.

Okay.. he's a crook but maybe Ill give him one on re-election.

[

what he had in his hand is irrelevant. Zimmerman never even mentioned to the 911 officer that the suspicious individual was carrying something.

I have a question.....

A 6 foot tall man was walking through a closed neighborhood. The community night watchman did not recognize him as a resident.

What should the watchman do at that point?

Call the police.

Stay in his car.

The question is about racial profiling. Assholes like you that want to make something out of nothing are claiming that he called 911 because he racially profiled the guy...

SO I again ask.....

A 6 foot individual is seen by the night watchman walking in the rain in a closed community. The night watchman does not recognize him as a resident and, besides, he has reason to wonder why a "resident" of a closed community is walking in the rain in the community.

That being said, how does one deduce that he found the person suspicious because he racially profiled him?

Does that mean a white night watchman can NEVER assume an unrecognized individual in a closed community who is black is suspicious?

If a six foot white kid was walking through that neighborhood, Zimmerman would have never called the cops.

Kid ZImmerman profiled, stalked and murdered- Black.

Trayvan profiled, stalked, and attacked George Zimmerman.

Maybe he thought it would be fun to kick a fags ass, but it found out that when you make it a habit of jumping on adults it's no longer fun and games. They don't know you're just a kid.

Gee, I don't know, I think the aggressive act was Zimmerman running after Trayvon after Trayvon tried to evade him.

I don't think it was "beating up a fag" so much as "not wanting to be raped or murdered by a pervert".

It would have been nice if Zimmerman had identified himself.

It would have been nicer if he didn't have a gun that gave him 'Courage".

Call the police.

Stay in his car.

SO I again ask.....

If a six foot white kid was walking through that neighborhood, Zimmerman would have never called the cops.

Assumption on your part.

Only a racist would automatically assume that.

Making you a disgusting human being.

I again ask.....

A six foot tall individual is walking in a closed community. He is not recognized as a resident of the community by the night watchman. Furthermore, the night watchman finds it unusual for anyone to be walking in the rain in a closed community for if they were a resident, they would likely use a car and if they are a visitor, they would have no reason to be walking in the rain. Yes, there may be an explanation, but it is unusual non the less.

What should the night watchman do?

According to you....he should first see the race of the individual, and if that individual is BLACK he should stand down and let him continue without calling the cops...for he will be accused of racially profiling.

Pretty sad to be you. The black community should be ashamed of punks like you.

They will get millions and millions of "tips". After which, they will say that they were unable to get any useable evidence and close the case.

The answer is very simple, do not attack random strangers because you have no idea who is armed and who is not.

Maybe he thought it would be fun to kick a fags ass, but it found out that when you make it a habit of jumping on adults it's no longer fun and games. They don't know you're just a kid.

Gee, I don't know, I think the aggressive act was Zimmerman running after Trayvon after Trayvon tried to evade him.

I don't think it was "beating up a fag" so much as "not wanting to be raped or murdered by a pervert".

fuck off you fucking racist.

You are an embarrassment to the black community.

how many times you plan on repeating this same crap as IF you were on the scene?
you might as well just be blaaa blaaaaaaaa blaing..oh that is what you are doing...

Good.

Every citizen in the United States is worthy of protection under the law.

Except for Zimmerman.

Being found not guilty by a jury of his peers wasn't good enough for Holder.

Having been found to have NO RACIAL tendencies by the FBI after 40 interviews of his friends, acquaintances and neighbors wasn't good enough for Holder.

No. Holder wants to continue to drag this guys ass through the mud.

That is protection under the law for Zimmerman?

Forum List

Back