George Zimmerman

If walking at 7:00 pm in the rain is suspicious in America, god help you if you don't have a gun.

Gun manufacturers and NRA love that idea.

:(

Go try it yourself. Wait until it's winter, dark, and raining and stroll around a gated community. Then try to sue anyone who questions you or calls the police on you.

That's their right to call police.

Zimmerman decided to be arresting officer, judge, jury and executioner.

Now it's a world issue and he is in deep deep trouble.

:)

If Trayvon had called the police, instead of hitting GZ, he'd be alive today.

Go try it yourself. Wait until it's winter, dark, and raining and stroll around a gated community. Then try to sue anyone who questions you or calls the police on you.

He had a phone, he should have gone to his the house where he was staying and called the police. Shootspeeders knows this.

She told Anderson Cooper: "Trayvon caused his own death"

This daughter of a redneck cracker was taught that black people must always back down when a white person smacks them.

Enter DOJ and Congress.

:(

Yup. And the thing is, that's just Zimmerman's story.
She is a media whore. Note that four other jurors have denounced their association with her statements to her pimp, Anderson Cooper.

Now that everyone is blaming them for the fucked up verdict can you blame them ?

I hope Hispanics take note of all this and the way the Democrats (Obama, Holder and now Hillary) have been towards Zimmerman and then decide which party cares about them...it's been shameful in how they have taken SIDES in this case

SNIP:

by William Bigelow 16 Jul 2013 1331 post a comment

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reacted to the acquittal of George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin in self-defense while speaking Tuesday evening to Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, the largest African-American women’s organization in the country.

"My prayers are with the Martin family and with every family who loves someone who is lost to violence," Clinton said. "No mother, no father, should ever have to fear for their child walking down a street in the United States of America."

She added that the not guilty verdict for Zimmerman “brought heartache, deep painful heartache” to families.

all of it here
Hillary Addresses Zimmerman Verdict 'Heartache'

I honestly tried to read it. But close and intimate get together with ages ranging from 2 to 70? Close and intimate?

And the intense burning desire to note the veritable RAINBOW of colors in the get together. "HEY! Look at me. I'm all open minded. Yep. That's me. A wonderful colorblind person!"

And then she shared with us the profound thought that moms tend to think of these tragedies as --

tragedies ...

I stopped reading.

Last edited:
What George Zimmerman did that night was patriotic. What he did was abide by the laws of this nation and exercised his 2nd Amendment right in order to defend himself.

Excellent post. Add to that he followed his concealed weapons training to a T. He wasn't brandishing his weapon. He didn't pull his weapon as a threat.

He pulled his weapon only when he believed he was in mortal danger. We are taught never to pull a weapon unless we intend to use it and then shoot to kill, and continue firing until the threat has been eliminated. Which is exactly what Zimmerman did. Just like the book.

I honestly tried to read it. But close and intimate get together with ages ranging from 2 to 70? Close and intimate?

And the intense burning desire to note the veritable RAINBOW of colors in the get together. "HEY! Look at me. I'm all open minded. Yep. That's me. A wonderful colorblind person!"

And then she shared with us the profound thought that mom tend to think of these tragedies as --

tragedies ...

I stopped reading.

you can't be faulted for that...

it is indeed an incredibly huge crock of shit to try to wade through... :)

Trayvon was no angel

No one ever said he was.

But whether he as ‘bad’ or not is irrelevant, Martin wasn’t on trial.

And what conservatives either fail or refuse to understand is that the troubling aspect of the case was Zimmerman’s decision to pursue Martin when instructed not to do so by the police. The only logical inference as to Zimmerman’s motive was racial profiling.

Did Martin, because he was ‘bad,’ at some point confront Zimmerman, attack him, beat him, compelling the former to lawfully kill the teenager in self-defense? According to Florida law, yes; Martin is alone responsible for his death, a consequence of his immaturity or poor decision-making or both.

Moreover, private citizens have the right to be racist, they have the right to racially profile young black men and presume they’re predisposed to violent crime, and they have the right to pursue them armed and kill them in self-defense with impunity if warranted.

No one is disputing these facts of law, and the verdict is perceived as just and appropriate.

However lawful Zimmerman’s actions, still not addressed is the initial troubling question as to why he simply didn’t heed the admonishment of the dispatcher, and allow the police to investigate the matter. Had Zimmerman only followed these simple instructions, Martin would be alive, and Zimmerman would not have lost over a year of this life caught up in this tragedy.

It is also perfectly appropriate for African-Americans to contemplate the same troubling question, the role racism played in the incident, and why Zimmerman simply didn’t stay in his car or just go home, because at that point he was in no danger of serious injury or death. Indeed, it’s also perfectly appropriate to question as to why Zimmerman felt the need to leave a safe, secure location to confront a dangerous, crime-prone young black male, as human nature tends toward avoiding danger and risk, not seeking it out.

Needless to say this question will never be addressed, not in the context of the racial, emotional, and partisan maelstrom that engulfs the controversy

He had a phone, he should have gone to his the house where he was staying and called the police. Shootspeeders knows this.

So, in order to protect himself from being murdered by the Neighborhood Watch Captain, he should have run home and called the police, and because he didn't do that, he is responsible for his own murder. I see. Makes sense. That's what the Neighborhood Watch is for, to pose a life threatening presence that innocent, unarmed people need to run from and call the police to protect themselves from, and if they don't do that, and are murdered by the Neighborhood Watch Captain, it is their own fault. Talk about reality being turned upside down. :cuckoo:

Zimmerman had a restraining order against him from an ex-girlfriend, and had attacked a cop when he was 19. He was no angel.

Forum List

Back