George Zimmerman Stoned Trayvon Martin...

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever. Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him. Kids all over the country go through the same thing. For that preacher to twist this into a character assassination and then float off into to some religious rant about stoning Trayvon is crazy. I noticed he didnt bring up GZ's stellar record as a grown adult, while attacking Trayvons as a minor.

as the preacher said

getting suspended isnt the first option the school takes it is one of the last

Trayvon was barred from school for a period of time due to his bad behaviors at school

and it wasnt like it was his first suspension it was his third

from age five til fifteen Trayvon had a pretty stable life

living with his step mom

after he was ripped out of that environment

he was bounced back and forth like a ping pong ball

with little intervention by either parent

this is more or less what the preacher man was talking about

Thats great but I think you are missing my point. GZ has a past in which he was arrested for violently resisting an officer, accused by a relative of molesting her, and has also had a harassment complaint filed against him by a fellow employee. If we are going to play the "where there is smoke there is fire" game with Tray then we need to do the same with GZ. Then we need to take into consideration their ages. Tray was a minor. GZ was an adult when all of his baggage occurred.
Again I ask, why don't you mention that George Zimmerman was never convicted of ANYTHING?

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever. Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him. Kids all over the country go through the same thing. For that preacher to twist this into a character assassination and then float off into to some religious rant about stoning Trayvon is crazy. I noticed he didnt bring up GZ's stellar record as a grown adult, while attacking Trayvons as a minor.

as the preacher said

Trayvon was barred from school for a period of time due to his bad behaviors at school

living with his step mom

Thats great but I think you are missing my point. GZ has a past in which he was arrested for violently resisting an officer, accused by a relative of molesting her, and has also had a harassment complaint filed against him by a fellow employee. If we are going to play the "where there is smoke there is fire" game with Tray then we need to do the same with GZ. Then we need to take into consideration their ages. Tray was a minor. GZ was an adult when all of his baggage occurred.

im not interested in that on this thread

the issue is the video of the preacher and the point he was making

- the breakdown of the parenting model

which led to the the death of this young man

as the preacher said

living with his step mom

Again I ask, why don't you mention that George Zimmerman was never convicted of ANYTHING?

there was no conviction

however that is irrelevant on this thread

the preacher gave two examples of parenting

the Martin method

and the Zimmerman method

Was he really trying to say Trayvon should have been killed because his mom sent him to go live with his father? Was he really justifying GZ's actions and relating it to stoning? I am totally blown away by that video. That preacher is f'kin crazy!!

Wow you are a mental midget! He said nothing of the sort. He said that he was a bad egg. He got kicked out of school, beat the snot out of other kids, stole, stole from his mother and finally his mother kicked him out of the house because he was so bad!

I never heard him say he was a bad egg. Where was that in the video? His mother didn't kick him out of the house. He was sent to live with his father. Are you sure he beat up other kids or are you guessing like the preacher? My point is how can he say that about Trayvon while totally omitting GZ's character and actually trying to make it seem like he was an upstanding citizen?

Trayvon texted a friend that he was kicked out of his house by his mother, because she said she knew he was going to get into more trouble and she wanted no part of it. This is a fact. Why are you denying it?

Are we sure he beat up other kids? Without a doubt! He has MANY texts talking about fighting, and hes been kicked out of school for fighting. His friend warned him to stop fighting or he was going to get expelled. Again, this is a fact.

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
as the preacher said

living with his step mom

I heard something quite different. I heard him attack Trayvon for his lack of living a pious life. I heard him scoff at Trays mother for calling him her baby. I heard him berate Trays father for living in sin with another woman. Finally I heard him say that GZ did what was the equivalent of stoning Tray. What I didnt hear was the fact GZ has every reason to have someone question his character the same way the preacher did Trays.

I heard something quite different. I heard him attack Trayvon for his lack of living a pious life. I heard him scoff at Trays mother for calling him her baby. I heard him berate Trays father for living in sin with another woman. Finally I heard him say that GZ did what was the equivalent of stoning Tray. What I didnt hear was the fact GZ has every reason to have someone question his character the same way the preacher did Trays.

all those things are true

and he is disappointed that the mother is pretending that

that is not the case

He got that right. Trayvon was a poc thug. He thought he was assaulting an overweight, middle aged, defenseless crazy assed cracka. Surfreakingprise boofer. Zimmerman wasn't defenseless.

WOW

No offense, but that Preacher is a lying, angry, unforgiving, un-christian jerk. If he were my preacher, I would have said that to him right in front of his congregation, walked out, and never returned to his church.

WOW

I watched the whole video, exactly where did the preacher lie? Here's the thing, just because you don't like the truth, that don't make it a lie. Nothing in the world un-Christian about speaking the truth.

that is not the case

All what things are true? She told what she knows of her son. Not the short span of time he got into trouble. That doesnt define a persons whole life nor their potential.

that is not the case

All what things are true? She told what she knows of her son. Not the short span of time he got into trouble. That doesnt define a persons whole life nor their potential.

are you saying that she was so displaced from her son

that she didnt know about the problems he was having the last two years of his life

with- fighting -and in school and out of school suspensions- theft -illegal drug usage

short span of time that he got into trouble --LOL really

from age five to fifteen Trayvon lived in a loving caring relationship

with his step mom

and he did good

when he was ripped out of that environment and placed with his mom

he got into trouble constantly

that is not the case

that she didnt know about the problems he was having the last two years of his life

with- fighting -and in school and out of school suspensions- theft -illegal drug usage

with his step mom

and he did good

No I am saying that instead of painting her son as a thug she did what most mothers would do and talk about his good side. The fact that he was in trouble is besides the point. I keep saying if you are going to use a minors short history of problems wrapped in a religious rant to discredit him and his family why did he not do the same for GZ? As a matter of fact he actually uplifted GZ and his family.

WOW

No offense, but that Preacher is a lying, angry, unforgiving, un-christian jerk. If he were my preacher, I would have said that to him right in front of his congregation, walked out, and never returned to his church.

WOW

I watched the whole video, exactly where did the preacher lie? Here's the thing, just because you don't like the truth, that don't make it a lie. Nothing in the world un-Christian about speaking the truth.

i didnt see him as lying at all

he was warning his congregation of what they will witness

if this case goes to a civil trial

as the mask is pulled off of saint Trayvon

I already did. Lies of omission. Tricksy! False! The kid was suspended based on minor stuff. This jerk says he was kick out. His mom sent the boy to be with his father some and this devil worshiping jerk claims his mom threw her son away. The guy needs to be slapped in the mouth.

That's TWO OUTRIGHT LIES How many do I have to show you before you address one of the lies or submit something he said that had even a shred of truth to it?

Equating the young man's suspension from school with the term "kicked out" represents a blatant lie? Seems more like a reasonable characterization to me. Similarly, his mother did in fact kick him out of the house. While I don't recall the preacher saying the mother "threw her son away" (he did say she "put him out of the house"), conflating those terms hardly represent an 'outright lie'.

In fact, base on your own logic, it would appear you have lied. Can't help you there.
You just trolling? Sending your kid to spend a "small" amount of time with his father is not KICKING HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE. Nor is a minor suspension for "suspicion" KICKING SOMEONE OUT OF SCHOOL. The guy was assassinating their character on TAPE in front of an ENTIRE CONGREGATION. Yelling vile obscenities about a mother's dead SON. OMG and you are defending this guy? WTF?

You seem stuck on semantics. Whatever. You're clearly not capable of rational thought regarding this subject, which is fine. I would suggest you definitions are those of convenience...to support your biases. The preacher didn't lie, he just didn't take your side. We all see how much that pains you. Hope you feel better soon. Best.

with his step mom

and he did good

No I am saying that instead of painting her son as a thug she did what most mothers would do and talk about his good side. The fact that he was in trouble is besides the point. I keep saying if you are going to use a minors short history of problems wrapped in a religious rant to discredit him and his family why did he not do the same for GZ? As a matter of fact he actually uplifted GZ and his family.

No I am saying that instead of painting her son as a thug she did what most mothers would do and talk about his good side.

of course the point the preacher was making is that she has taken it a few steps further

The fact that he was in trouble is besides the point.

no it is the point he is making

that if this goes to a civil trial

all of those things will come out

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever.

Websters would disagree: Definition of KICK OUT: to dismiss or eject forcefully or summarily.

Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him.

That he ended up living with his father does not change the fact that the mother put him out of the house.

I get you disagree with the jury's finding on this one, but your attempts to make out Martin to be something less than a thuggish delinquent smacks of desperation.

Gotta go, all the best.

Thats great what Webster says. So that means the preacher is illiterate as well? I was speaking to his use of the term. He meant "You cant come back her no mo". Watch the video. Plenty of kids are sent to live with their fathers if the mother cant handle them. Putting him out on the streets would be a sign that she did not care about him but thats not what she did. No I do not disagree with the verdict. I thought he was charged for the wrong crime. I still think he needs to be in jail for his crimes.

Interesting how you claim to know what another person meant. Most would take someone at their word...but perhaps you do know what's in another person's heart...kind of like you're just sure you know what happened that day lil' Tray got popped. Good for you. Sorry that not everyone agrees with your take on things. That's life I suppose. Best of luck.

You just trolling? Sending your kid to spend a "small" amount of time with his father is not KICKING HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE. Nor is a minor suspension for "suspicion" KICKING SOMEONE OUT OF SCHOOL. The guy was assassinating their character on TAPE in front of an ENTIRE CONGREGATION. Yelling vile obscenities about a mother's dead SON. OMG and you are defending this guy? WTF?

You seem stuck on semantics. Whatever. You're clearly not capable of rational thought regarding this subject, which is fine. I would suggest you definitions are those of convenience...to support your biases. The preacher didn't lie, he just didn't take your side. We all see how much that pains you. Hope you feel better soon. Best.

I suppose from your perspective this is a great preacher. A true christian. He's just teaching his congregation a lesson in berating mothers of dead children.

that is not the lesson he was sharing

I think that this preacher was extreme in his characteristration of Trayvon and his parents. However, IMHO the preacher is no more extreme than those who seeming believe that Travon was right in attacking GZ or those that concoct a story of the evil GZ hunting down Travon and murdering him. It would be refreshing if Trayvon's parents would admit that Travon was wrong to attack and put a beat down on GZ. Also, if Trayvon was a "child", his parents should have grounded his ass for being suspended from school.

with his step mom

and he did good

why did he not do the same for GZ?
GZ is not fueling Riots and a Race War, The Puppet Masters and Talking Heads, are. That is part of the Preacher's point.

There is a saying. "Peace on Earth to People of Good Will." Try it, You'll like it.

I think that this preacher was extreme in his characteristration of Trayvon and his parents. However, IMHO the preacher is no more extreme than those who seeming believe that Travon was right in attacking GZ or those that concoct a story of the evil GZ hunting down Travon and murdering him. It would be refreshing if Trayvon's parents would admit that Travon was wrong to attack and put a beat down on GZ. Also, if Trayvon was a "child", his parents should have grounded his ass for being suspended from school.

i dont think he was extreme bob

he laid it out there on the environment Trayvon grew up in

and the path this young man had taken

with his step mom

and he did good

No I am saying that instead of painting her son as a thug she did what most mothers would do and talk about his good side.

of course the point the preacher was making is that she has taken it a few steps further

The fact that he was in trouble is besides the point.

no it is the point he is making

that if this goes to a civil trial

all of those things will come out

Not really. If he had of done just that with a balanced view of GZ's past then I would have no issue with what he said. That was an all out attack on the Martin family with some uplifting commentary on GZ's family thrown in I just watched it again and I think I know why he did it. He is afraid of making white people mad. Some people are cowards like that. A real unbiased person would state both sides of the equation. That was fear speaking.

Forum List

Back