George Zimmerman Stoned Trayvon Martin...

Every single sentence that he uttered about Trayvon, his mother, and father was a blatant lie. Can you cite one sentence that he said that had even a shred of truth to it?

First sentence is a Lie. "Trayvon Martin, I can not believe what is going on." Then he subsequently explains for fifteen minutes why it is going on.

Your turn.

If everything he stated was a 'blatant lie', then you ought to be able to point to one statement and explain to us exactly why it was a lie.

You made the accusation, back it up.

I already did. Lies of omission. Tricksy! False! The kid was suspended based on minor stuff. This jerk says he was kick out. His mom sent the boy to be with his father some and this devil worshiping jerk claims his mom threw her son away. The guy needs to be slapped in the mouth.

That's TWO OUTRIGHT LIES How many do I have to show you before you address one of the lies or submit something he said that had even a shred of truth to it?

Equating the young man's suspension from school with the term "kicked out" represents a blatant lie? Seems more like a reasonable characterization to me. Similarly, his mother did in fact kick him out of the house. While I don't recall the preacher saying the mother "threw her son away" (he did say she "put him out of the house"), conflating those terms hardly represent an 'outright lie'.

In fact, base on your own logic, it would appear you have lied. Can't help you there.

The photos shown during the trial showed physical evidence on GZ's head that corroborated the story. Additionally a witness placed TM on top beating GZ mma style, and also place the two on the sidewalk for a portion of the fight. The original photos of GZ showed to the public were low detail and doctored by the press to make it look like GZ had no injuries. We were duped by the press who had a reason to victimize Trayvon.

Actually they did not. Neither did the medical evidence.

Had Zimmerman's head been "slammed" into the concrete his "injuries" would have required more that an bandage. Actually, the EMTs didn't even bandage his "injuries".

And none of the multiple witness or the forensic evidence corroborated that Zimmerman had his head physically slammed into the concrete.

I thought so too... then I saw the actual photos in high rez on my HD TV as they showed them in court. I shit my pants. It was all right there on the guy's head for all to see.
Follow the link..

http://www.thefamuanonline.com/polopoly_fs/1.2740788!/image/3588640412.jpg

I've seen these photos.

And the injuries are still extremely minor and do not line up with being "slammed" into the concrete.

Bashing a skull into the concrete would leave a huge blunt force trauma and bruising on the scalp. Additionally, had they been even moderate, Mr. Zimmerman would have been required to stay in the hospital over night for monitoring, since those types of injuries can often lead to complications.

None of that happened.

If everything he stated was a 'blatant lie', then you ought to be able to point to one statement and explain to us exactly why it was a lie.

You made the accusation, back it up.

I already did. Lies of omission. Tricksy! False! The kid was suspended based on minor stuff. This jerk says he was kick out. His mom sent the boy to be with his father some and this devil worshiping jerk claims his mom threw her son away. The guy needs to be slapped in the mouth.

That's TWO OUTRIGHT LIES How many do I have to show you before you address one of the lies or submit something he said that had even a shred of truth to it?

Equating the young man's suspension from school with the term "kicked out" represents a blatant lie? Seems more like a reasonable characterization to me. Similarly, his mother did in fact kick him out of the house. While I don't recall the preacher saying the mother "threw her son away" (he did say she "put him out of the house"), conflating those terms hardly represent an 'outright lie'.

In fact, base on your own logic, it would appear you have lied. Can't help you there.

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever. Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him. Kids all over the country go through the same thing. For that preacher to twist this into a character assassination and then float off into to some religious rant about stoning Trayvon is crazy. I noticed he didnt bring up GZ's stellar record as a grown adult, while attacking Trayvons as a minor.

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever.

Websters would disagree: Definition of KICK OUT: to dismiss or eject forcefully or summarily.

Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him.

That he ended up living with his father does not change the fact that the mother put him out of the house.

I get you disagree with the jury's finding on this one, but your attempts to make out Martin to be something less than a thuggish delinquent smacks of desperation.

Gotta go, all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever.

Websters would disagree: Definition of KICK OUT: to dismiss or eject forcefully or summarily.

Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him.

That he ended up living with his father does not change the fact that the mother put him out of the house.

I get you disagree with the jury's finding on this one, but your attempts to make out Martin to be something less than a thuggish delinquent smacks of desperation.

Gotta go, all the best.

Thats great what Webster says. So that means the preacher is illiterate as well? I was speaking to his use of the term. He meant "You cant come back her no mo". Watch the video. Plenty of kids are sent to live with their fathers if the mother cant handle them. Putting him out on the streets would be a sign that she did not care about him but thats not what she did. No I do not disagree with the verdict. I thought he was charged for the wrong crime. I still think he needs to be in jail for his crimes.

Last edited:
The photos shown during the trial showed physical evidence on GZ's head that corroborated the story. Additionally a witness placed TM on top beating GZ mma style, and also place the two on the sidewalk for a portion of the fight. The original photos of GZ showed to the public were low detail and doctored by the press to make it look like GZ had no injuries. We were duped by the press who had a reason to victimize Trayvon.

Had Zimmerman's head been "slammed" into the concrete his "injuries" would have required more that an bandage. Actually, the EMTs didn't even bandage his "injuries".

And none of the multiple witness or the forensic evidence corroborated that Zimmerman had his head physically slammed into the concrete.

I thought so too... then I saw the actual photos in high rez on my HD TV as they showed them in court. I shit my pants. It was all right there on the guy's head for all to see.
Follow the link..

Sallow doesn't think the injuries show that Z's head was "slammed", because he wasn't bleeding like a stuck hog. I don't care how hard my head is slammed on concrete, If I think someone is trying to kill me, I would shoot him too!! But Sallow thinks he should have waited till he was almost unconscience!

Follow the link..

Sallow doesn't think the injuries show that Z's head was "slammed", because he wasn't bleeding luck a stuck hog. I don't care how hard my head is slammed on concrete, If I think someone is trying to kill me, I would shoot him too!! But Sallow thinks he should have waited till he was almost unconscience!

Head injuries do bleed alot.

How ever, I pointed out what happens to a head when it actually gets slammed into concrete.

Zimmerman lied.

you weren't there sallow, you can't know if he lied or not. the evidence indicates his head was slammed into the concrete. he was being pummeled mma style

stop making things up

you weren't there sallow, you can't know if he lied or not. the evidence indicates his head was slammed into the concrete. he was being pummeled mma style

stop making things up

First part..no. Zimmerman's head was not slammed into concrete. If anything he fell on to it probably after getting punched.

Second part?

There were several witness. You guys only believe one of them.

If you take all of them into account..it paints a vastly different story.

How come nobody mentions that GZ was arrested for violently resisting an officer and was accused by his own cousin of molesting her?

And he was convicted of….

Oh, that’s right, nothing. You actually need evidence. People are arrested for things they did not commit on a regular base. Happens all the time and is part of the normal course of law enforcement. Is it not usually the RIGHT that is howling about people getting arrested always being in the wrong and giving more power to the cops. For some reason, those on the left are now equating an arrest with guilt and the idea that the cops can do no wrong. It should surprise me how willing people are to throw out core values when their preconceived notions are challenged but it does not and that really makes me sad.

Was he really trying to say Trayvon should have been killed because his mom sent him to go live with his father? Was he really justifying GZ's actions and relating it to stoning? I am totally blown away by that video. That preacher is f'kin crazy!!

XXXXXXX He said nothing of the sort. He said that he was a bad egg. He got kicked out of school, beat the snot out of other kids, stole, stole from his mother and finally his mother kicked him out of the house because he was so bad!

How come nobody mentions that GZ was arrested for violently resisting an officer and was accused by his own cousin of molesting her?

And he was convicted of….

Oh, that’s right, nothing. You actually need evidence. People are arrested for things they did not commit on a regular base. Happens all the time and is part of the normal course of law enforcement. Is it not usually the RIGHT that is howling about people getting arrested always being in the wrong and giving more power to the cops. For some reason, those on the left are now equating an arrest with guilt and the idea that the cops can do no wrong. It should surprise me how willing people are to throw out core values when their preconceived notions are challenged but it does not and that really makes me sad.

Just speaking to the use of Trayvon's history to assassinate his character as a minor and not doing the same to GZ who was an adult an actually got arrested.

Was he really trying to say Trayvon should have been killed because his mom sent him to go live with his father? Was he really justifying GZ's actions and relating it to stoning? I am totally blown away by that video. That preacher is f'kin crazy!!

Wow you are a mental midget! He said nothing of the sort. He said that he was a bad egg. He got kicked out of school, beat the snot out of other kids, stole, stole from his mother and finally his mother kicked him out of the house because he was so bad!

I never heard him say he was a bad egg. Where was that in the video? His mother didn't kick him out of the house. He was sent to live with his father. Are you sure he beat up other kids or are you guessing like the preacher? My point is how can he say that about Trayvon while totally omitting GZ's character and actually trying to make it seem like he was an upstanding citizen?

Why don't you mention that he was not convicted of anything...ever?

Gotta go, all the best.

Thats great what Webster says. So that means the preacher is illiterate as well? I was speaking to his use of the term. He meant "You cant come back her no mo". Watch the video. Plenty of kids are sent to live with their fathers if the mother cant handle them. Putting him out on the streets would be a sign that she did not care about him but thats not what she did. No I do not disagree with the verdict. I thought he was charged for the wrong crime. I still think he needs to be in jail for his crimes.
Agreed. He should have been tried for negligent homicide as recommended by the investigators. They overshot and as a result GZ went free.

Why don't you mention that he was not convicted of anything...ever?

Probably because it has nothing to do with the hatchet job the preacher in the video did? GZ's character should be in question because those things did occur. Was Trayvon convicted of anything?

Yes its a blatant lie. Suspended means suspended. Kicked out means you're not coming back ever. Putting someone out the house is also totally different then sending them to live with their father because she couldn't get through to him. Kids all over the country go through the same thing. For that preacher to twist this into a character assassination and then float off into to some religious rant about stoning Trayvon is crazy. I noticed he didnt bring up GZ's stellar record as a grown adult, while attacking Trayvons as a minor.

as the preacher said

getting suspended isnt the first option the school takes it is one of the last

Trayvon was barred from school for a period of time due to his bad behaviors at school

and it wasnt like it was his first suspension it was his third

from age five til fifteen Trayvon had a pretty stable life

living with his step mom

after he was ripped out of that environment

he was bounced back and forth like a ping pong ball

with little intervention by either parent

this is more or less what the preacher man was talking about

as the preacher said

getting suspended isnt the first option the school takes it is one of the last

Trayvon was barred from school for a period of time due to his bad behaviors at school

and it wasnt like it was his first suspension it was his third

from age five til fifteen Trayvon had a pretty stable life

living with his step mom

after he was ripped out of that environment

he was bounced back and forth like a ping pong ball

with little intervention by either parent

this is more or less what the preacher man was talking about

Thats great but I think you are missing my point. GZ has a past in which he was arrested for violently resisting an officer, accused by a relative of molesting her, and has also had a harassment complaint filed against him by a fellow employee. If we are going to play the "where there is smoke there is fire" game with Tray then we need to do the same with GZ. Then we need to take into consideration their ages. Tray was a minor. GZ was an adult when all of his baggage occurred.

Not surprising that some would agree to that poison but that's all it is.

Interesting that some seem to think that all blacks should think and talk alike.
The unvarnished truth is poison? Don't you mean it's hard for even Barack Obama to poison the well when the truth is out there?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back