George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

I don't understand why "baboon" is racist.

Why is calling a half black man a baboon racist? I don't get it. If I call him a shark or panther or elephant...is that racist too?

Do you really want people to think you are that stupid?
While i recognize that black people have been made fun of in the past for looking like monkeys, sometimes its kinda true. Man was a monkey once upon a time. We are similar creatures.

ondwz_thumb.jpg

There is some truth to that, but it's the historical context in which such terms are used to demean an entire group of people. And that makes all the difference. That is yet another thing that separates us from lower simians: the ability to DISCERN.

I think what Obama did to GZ was much worse than GZ said to obama. Even if we say what GZ said had racial connotations.

Of course you do, but you're brainwashed.

take your pick

will the real goerge zimmerman stand up

#georgezimmerman hashtag on Twitter''

--LOL
Ha I wonder if the OP will apologize if he wasn't quoting GZ's real twitter. Fat chance.

The thing that makes me believe that the one in the OP was real is the picture shown. That isn't a picture taken off the internet when the court case was running. I believe it's real, I follow it on Twitter now.
And it doesn't surprise me to hear him ranting racism. GZ is no hero and in truth he's a real POS shack up trailer trash. Yeah he was justified in defending himself but that doesn't make him a good person. And I don't just get over the fact that a 17 year old kid would be alive today if he had listened to the 911 dispatcher. Yeah Martin was a thug, but he would have had a chance to do something to improve himself. Many good people were once stupid punks, but life gave them a chance to reform. GZ took that from him by putting himself unnecessarily in a self defense situation.

So he should have let martin continue to bash his head into the concrete?

Dude you are fucking NUTS!!!

Martin made a conscience decision and it cost him his life. GZ was doing what a neighborhood watch is supposed to do. You think he wanted to get jumped?
Did you read my post? (no) I said he was right to defend himself. Next time fucking read before you react, you damn troll.

Nativist? How is he Nativist? Did you just hear that term and decide to throw in in your title for some flair? :lol:

Its hilarious how this multiracial obama voter has been driven to the hard right wing by an out of control liberal establishment that defamed him and tried to railroad him for clearly lawful self defense.

take your pick

--LOL
Ha I wonder if the OP will apologize if he wasn't quoting GZ's real twitter. Fat chance.

The thing that makes me believe that the one in the OP was real is the picture shown. That isn't a picture taken off the internet when the court case was running. I believe it's real, I follow it on Twitter now.

Well if it is real I can't fault the guy for calling Obama every bad name in the book,

I've been thinking about it since you posted that, I hope it's real. I still think the photo proves it but who knows.

It has to be true right? They can't put anything that isn't true on the Internet.

take your pick

--LOL

And it doesn't surprise me to hear him ranting racism. GZ is no hero and in truth he's a real POS shack up trailer trash. Yeah he was justified in defending himself but that doesn't make him a good person. And I don't just get over the fact that a 17 year old kid would be alive today if he had listened to the 911 dispatcher. Yeah Martin was a thug, but he would have had a chance to do something to improve himself. Many good people were once stupid punks, but life gave them a chance to reform. GZ took that from him by putting himself unnecessarily in a self defense situation.

Racism? Where's the racism? Oh yeah, racism can be anything these days.
GZ is not a hero except in the way he makes left wing nut jobs piss their panties at least two or three times a year. For that alone if buy him a beer or two.
As for the trailor trash comment, you have no idea what the man is like, you are just talking out of your ass.
That 16 year old kid was trash. He was a worthless thug. If GZ didn't get him, someone else would have, possibly even the cops. The thing is that FZ got him before the piece of shit harmed anyone else.
Good riddance Trayvon and good job Z-man!

Nobody cares what Zimmerman says or thinks. He represents one person - himself.

Actually, the homo-progressives seem to care deeply what GZ says and does. After all, he foiled their plans to have him executed for having the audacity to defend himself against a negro thug. Since then they have been even more obsessed with him.

take your pick

--LOL

GZ is not a hero except in the way he makes left wing nut jobs piss their panties at least two or three times a year. For that alone if buy him a beer or two.
As for the trailor trash comment, you have no idea what the man is like, you are just talking out of your ass.
That 16 year old kid was trash. He was a worthless thug. If GZ didn't get him, someone else would have, possibly even the cops. The thing is that FZ got him before the piece of shit harmed anyone else.
He shacks up with a girlfriend. He has a record for domestic disturbances. When you watch cops, it's his stupid mug you see telling the cop he didn't know he had a crack pipe in his pocket. You need heroes. I get that. Choose somebody else.

Martin was a thug and now he's dead. He'll never have the opportunity to change his ways like many do because Rambo couldn't listen to instructions. You buy him a beer, then. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Nobody cares what Zimmerman says or thinks. He represents one person - himself.

Actually, the homo-progressives seem to care deeply what GZ says and does. After all, he foiled their plans to have him executed for having the audacity to defend himself against a negro thug. Since then they have been even more obsessed with him.
Seems so. Like Duke Lacrosse and officer Darren Wilson, he is yet another thumb in their eye in their war against fair trials, evidence, and juries reaching the right conclusion.

take your pick

--LOL

He shacks up with a girlfriend. He has a record for domestic disturbances. When you watch cops, it's his stupid mug you see telling the cop he didn't know he had a crack pipe in his pocket. You need heroes. I get that. Choose somebody else.

Martin was a thug and now he's dead. He'll never have the opportunity to change his ways like many do because Rambo couldn't listen to instructions. You buy him a beer, then. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

He shacks up witha girlfriend??? The HORROR!

He has no record of domestic violence. Women try to get famous charging him with it but he is never convicted because it's false. He IS however, guilty of having poor choices in women.

I've never seen him on Cops.

I don't need a hero and I stated he wasn't a hero.

Martin was unlikely to change himself. Odds are higher that he would have hurt or killed someone.

I'd buy him a beer because he makes idiots like you wet your panties on a regular basis. Now I owe him two beers.

He has no record of domestic violence. Women try to get famous charging him with it but he is never convicted because it's false. He IS however, guilty of having poor choices in women.

Martin was unlikely to change himself. Odds are higher that he would have hurt or killed someone.

I'd buy him a beer because he makes idiots like you wet your panties on a regular basis. Now I owe him two beers.
Wow, Martin was only 17 and already you condemned him to entrenched delinquency? Maybe I've seen more in my life that I don't write people off so easily, especially when they haven't even gotten a start in life. I don't know, maybe the Leftists are right in your case, that his death meets your approval because he's black. I don't automatically dismiss claims of racism because sometimes it really is true. Your eagerness to see no redemptive value in this kid reveals your prejudice.

I wish Zimmerman could be retried for murdering Trayvon Martin.

I do, too, because unfortunately Georgie's record for grabbing his gun and waving it at people has continued after his acquittal.
He's bound to shoot off more than his mouth again and another person will die.
Lowlife cowards and a conservative culture created George Zimmerman, and many more like him.
Tiny dicks, big guns.

Wow, Martin was only 17 and already you condemned him to entrenched delinquency? Maybe I've seen more in my life that I don't write people off so easily, especially when they haven't even gotten a start in life. I don't know, maybe the Leftists are right in your case, that his death meets your approval because he's black. I don't automatically dismiss claims of racism because sometimes it really is true. Your eagerness to see no redemptive value in this kid reveals your prejudice.

BedPan was still jerking off in his white suburban bathroom and smearing his face with Clearasil when he was 17. He can't relate.

Forum List

Back