George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

A common sense approach might be helpful at this point.......first of all regarding the two main characters in this travesty thrust on the American People by a racist black president and his attorney general in a effort to promote their agenda of black victimhood.

Z was a overweight, out of shape fellow who had probably before the Trayvon attack-- had never been in a fight in his life and if he had ...he probably lost.

More than obvious--- he was not a fighter and in no kind of shape to fight even if he wanted to.

On the other hand we have Trayvon...a trained athlete, martial arts fighter, football player and someone who not only loved to fight but also to brag about his fights...someone always looking for a fight being very eager to fight....and on the fateful dark and rainy night in question he had drugs in his system...proved by toxicology reports.

Yet those who try to blame George want us to believe that George somehow managed to chase down Trayvon engage him in a fight and kill him simply because....why? Oh my bad...I forgot he was a wanna be cop...he had a hero complex. Yeh right. hehheh---like that proves anything whatsoever.

The story was spread far and wide --he was a white racist...Al Sharpton thought he was a Jew Boy...based on nothing more than his last name.....then it was discovered that he was hispanic....his mother from Peru. He had a black grandfather. He had worked with black kids trying to help them. He took a black girl to his H.S. Prom....even the FBI issued a report saying he was not racist ---after a thorough investigation.

So You Think You Know The Truth About George Zimmerman? - Freedom Outpost

It was also known and became a part of the trial record that Trayvon at first ran home....in a phone coversation with his g/f at that time he told her he was home and had completely eluded Z.

So the next common sense question is why did he not stay at home...meaning where he was staying with his father who was visiting his g/f.

There are a couple of theories regarding that...one that he was very angry about a white/cracker following him. Another...he thought Z was a homersexual and his g/f testified to that.

So for one of the above reason or maybe something else...he backtracked...sought out Z who was probably not that hard to find...since no one else was out and about....and confronted him and sucker punched Z as he was trying to make another phone call to the dispatcher.

Jumped on top of Z and began pounding him martial arts style.

Eyewitness describes Trayvon Martin's fatal struggle to Florida jury - Reuters

2 Witnesses Say Zimmerman Was Beaten

Forensic Pathologist Says Trayvon Martin Was on Top of Zimmerman when he got shot

https://www.usnews.com/news/newsgra...t-says-trayvon-martin-was-on-top-of-zimmerman

Last edited:
Again, what you moronically call "BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZIMMERMAN" was actually two small lacerations on the back of his head, a fractured nose and a cut lip.

All total, no hospital visit needed, no stitches needed, not even a band-aid needed. You're quite the pussy, huh, if that's your idea of having the shit beat out of you.
All who think a beating resulting in multiple head lacerations, a compound nose fracture, and a split lip is NOT beating the shit out of someone, please check in.

Did the police stop by the dry cleaners on the way back to the station.

george-zimmerman-night-of-shooting-no-blood-on-jacket.jpg

george-zimmerman-is-in-jail.jpg

gz-police-station.jpg

Wear is all the grass stains and mud?
Because....it was on concrete.

:laughing0301:

He said he slid off the concrete onto the grass, uh-oh.

Have you fuckers made one single good point in this entire thread? You're all a bunch of dumb fucks.

….and you are so, so smart. Not

You keep making it worse. It's painful to watch.

It's funny watching ass clowns make a fool out of themselves.

Again, beating someone up does not necessarily make one a thug.
It does when you prevent their escape by siting on them. And you continue to beat the shit out of them after such a beating is no longer necessary to overcome the threat.
If someone hits you, but you’re the better fighter so you beat them up, you’re not a thug.
You are when you not only beat them up, but you continue beating on them long after their defeat is made clear. Moreso when you prevent their escape. That is the very definition of a thug.

Now I KNOW you have ZERO martial arts experience, based on that comment

Who said Martin had martial arts experience?

That was the most stupidly obvious dodge I have ever seen.

d6240d78254e9f22742d214e44b268bbf1bcd60594e9cca602ee05a1e573201f.jpg

"Plenty of justification to follow and report."

As a member of the neighborhood watch, there was no justification to follow as members are instructed to observe and report only; not put themselves into harm's way.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?

• you claim Zimmerman isn’t white. His arrest record says he is.
So now that everyone sees you have no fucking clue on this matter, what else ya got?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Z is a proud Latino, Holmes.

The fact that there is a mistake in his arrest record means nothing- cops make mistakes all the time. A friend of mind got pinched a number of years ago for Drunk Driving in his burgundy Pontiac. The cop wrote down the vehicle was a maroon Pontiac. Didn't make a difference, they still convicted him, mistakes happen. Greg got a choice between 30 days in jail or 30 AA meetings and chose the latter.

Further, Zimmerman's arrest was a Political event staged for political purposes. The local officials who were running Z in to show their political correctness weren't going to label him as a Latino and risk that critical group's support in Florida. It was just easier to mark Zimmerman down as a "Honky" and be done with it.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?
He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

Z was a overweight, out of shape fellow who had probably before the Trayvon attack-- had never been in a fight in his life and if he had ...he probably lost.

Actually, Zimmerman gained a lot of weight after the event and was actually a pretty svelte character during the incident.

What made his a suspected criminal? Oh that's right he was black.

Thos kid had never been arrested or convicted for committing a crime, so how was he a criminal? I keep forgetting he was black.

The kid who was committing the crimes was arrested 2 weeks earlier. This is a prime example of an idiot ass, racist.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,

A common sense approach might be helpful at this point.......first of all regarding the two main characters in this travesty thrust on the American People by a racist black president and his attorney general in a effort to promote their agenda of black victimhood.

More than obvious--- he was not a fighter and in no kind of shape to fight even if he wanted to.

On the other hand we have Trayvon...a trained athlete, martial arts fighter, football player and someone who not only loved to fight but also to brag about his fights...someone always looking for a fight being very eager to fight....and on the fateful dark and rainy night in question he had drugs in his system...proved by toxicology reports.

Yet those who try to blame George want us to believe that George somehow managed to chase down Trayvon engage him in a fight and kill him simply because....why? Oh my bad...I forgot he was a wanna be cop...he had a hero complex. Yeh right. hehheh---like that proves anything whatsoever.

The story was spread far and wide --he was a white racist...Al Sharpton thought he was a Jew Boy...based on nothing more than his last name.....then it was discovered that he was hispanic....his mother from Peru. He had a black grandfather. He had worked with black kids trying to help them. He took a black girl to his H.S. Prom....even the FBI issued a report saying he was not racist ---after a thorough investigation.

So You Think You Know The Truth About George Zimmerman? - Freedom Outpost

It was also known and became a part of the trial record that Trayvon at first ran home....in a phone coversation with his g/f at that time he told her he was home and had completely eluded Z.

So the next common sense question is why did he not stay at home...meaning where he was staying with his father who was visiting his g/f.

There are a couple of theories regarding that...one that he was very angry about a white/cracker following him. Another...he thought Z was a homersexual and his g/f testified to that.

So for one of the above reason or maybe something else...he backtracked...sought out Z who was probably not that hard to find...since no one else was out and about....and confronted him and sucker punched Z as he was trying to make another phone call to the dispatcher.

Jumped on top of Z and began pounding him martial arts style.

Eyewitness describes Trayvon Martin's fatal struggle to Florida jury - Reuters

2 Witnesses Say Zimmerman Was Beaten

Forensic Pathologist Says Trayvon Martin Was on Top of Zimmerman when he got shot

https://www.usnews.com/news/newsgra...t-says-trayvon-martin-was-on-top-of-zimmerman

Where are you seeing that Trayvon made it home and then ran back out? You've written this a few times now. This is the account I'm aware of from multiple sites. It never says Trayvon made it home.

4. Trayvon then told Jeantel that he was going to try to “lose the man.” He said that he was going to walk home.

5. A short while later, he says to Jeantel “the nigga is still following me.”

6. Jeantel tells the court what happens after that. She told Trayvon to run and she started hearing wind. He told her he was going to get home “through the back.” The phone then shuts off.

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he “lost” the man following him.

8. A couple of seconds after Trayvon said he lost the man, he says to Jeantel, “Oh shit, the nigga is behind me.”

9. She hears the first exchange between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Trayvon to the man following him: “Why are you following me for?” Jeantel she hears another “hard-breathing man” say “What you doing around here?”

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

in fact as per his rotund girlfriend that was his intention,,,

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

you and I have a different definition of what a coward is,,,

typically cowards run away,,

and following some one is not chasing them

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

Where does she say that? We don't now who started the physical altercation. But we do know that Zimmerman pursued a teenager who had every right to be where he was while armed. The girlfriend's account states that Martin is trying to elude Zimmerman. She even tells Martin to run.

Where does she say that? We don't now who started the physical altercation. But we do know that Zimmerman pursued a teenager who had every right to be where he was while armed. The girlfriend's account states that Martin is trying to elude Zimmerman. She even tells Martin to run.

and Z also had every right to be there,,,and obviously TM didnt take her advice and decided to confront Z and ended up dead for doing it

and Z also had every right to be there

He had a right to be there if he's not pursuing and harassing Martin. But is actions in pursuing someone can certainly be misunderstood. Clearly by the girlfriend's account, Martin viewed the situation as he was being pursued. When viewing it like that suddenly Zimmerman's actions create a dangerous situation.

I don’t have to prove he didn’t because I’m not asserting he didn’t.

Whereas you’re writing checks your mouth can’t cash.

and Z also had every right to be there

He had a right to be there if he's not pursuing and harassing Martin. But is actions in pursuing someone can certainly be misunderstood. Clearly by the girlfriend's account, Martin viewed the situation as he was being pursued. When viewing it like that suddenly Zimmerman actions look like harassment.

looks can be deceiving...and in this case can get you killed

Forum List

Back