George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Again, what you moronically call "BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZIMMERMAN" was actually two small lacerations on the back of his head, a fractured nose and a cut lip.

All total, no hospital visit needed, no stitches needed, not even a band-aid needed. You're quite the pussy, huh, if that's your idea of having the shit beat out of you.
All who think a beating resulting in multiple head lacerations, a compound nose fracture, and a split lip is NOT beating the shit out of someone, please check in.

Zimmerman also told Hannity that he felt Martin reach for his gun: "It wasn't my gun, it wasn't his gun. It was the gun," he said.

Zimmerman acknowledges Martin knows he has a gun.

So Zimmerman stops his car after seeing Martin. He keeps his eye on him. Then Zimmerman gets out of his car and pursues him. Zimmerman confronts him and asks "what are you doing". They get into a physical altercation at which point Martin realizes this "creepy cracker" who's been pursuing him for no reason has a gun. It's probably safe to say Martin felt like he was protecting his own life at this point. Well, if he was here I'm sure that's what he would say. But Zimmerman with all his head injures is able to wrestle the gun from Martin and fire. smh Zimmerman deserved time for his part in this. But the reality is his wife left him and he's now an outcast. He's living in his own prison.

Last edited:
So Zimmerman stops his car after seeing Martin. He keeps his eye on him. Then Zimmerman gets out of his car and pursues him. Zimmerman confronts him and asks "what are you doing". They get into a physical altercation at which point Martin realizes this "creepy cracker" who's been pursuing him for no reason has a gun. It's probably safe to say Martin felt like he was protecting his own life at this point. Well, if he was here I'm sure that's what he would say. But Zimmerman with all his head injures is able to wrestle the gun from Martin and fire. smh Zimmerman deserved time for his part in this. But the reality is his wife left him and he's now an outcast. He's living in his own prison.
It may have happened that way.

Still, why did Martin feel the need to beat the shit out of Zimmerman? You know eye witnesses say that Martin was in fact on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of him.

That's not the behavior of somebody in fear. That is RAGE.

Thugs often give in to rage. Because they are animals, not human.

It may have happened that way.

Still, why did Martin feel the need to beat the shit out of Zimmerman? You know eye witnesses say that Martin was in fact on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of him.

That's not the behavior of somebody in fear. That is RAGE.

Thugs often give in to rage. Because they are animals, not human.

Details are murky because Zimmerman is the only one alive who can give an account. The eyewitness backed off his account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness describes Trayvon Martin's fatal struggle to Florida jury - Reuters

Good said he was watching TV with his wife when he heard a noise outside and saw two people wrestling on the ground, with “a lighter-skinned man” on the bottom. He identified the other man, Martin, by his race and clothing.

Good initially told police the person on top was pummeling the other in mixed martial arts style, but backed off that account, later saying the person on top was straddling the other man, but his arms might have been holding the other down rather than punching.

Asked by state prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda if he saw the “person on top” grabbing the head of the lighter skinned man and slamming it into the concrete, Good replied “No.”

Three residents have told the court that they saw someone who appeared to be Zimmerman on top during the incident.

Even though several were close enough to hear the struggle, the prosecution has highlighted the fact that none of them heard a crude death threat that Zimmerman says Martin made moments before he shot him.

You're literally citing no evidence other than your own notion that that would not a proper inference. And in the face of other VERY plausible possibilities.
Other possibilities supported by known facts?

Even if there are other possibilities, I am still justified in reaching a conclusion that is supported by facts. I don't have to play dumb and ignore the evidence right before my eyes just because there MAY be other possibilities.

Take my lawn for example. The sprinklers come on every day at 6pm. If I got home before then on a day forecast for clear skies and the lawn was wet, my first guess would be the forecast was wrong. My last guess would be my sprinklers came on early.
And THAT would be a proper inference. Why? Because you have a reason to believe the forecast is wrong.

Ignoring the forecast when there is no reason to do so is what you have asked of me.

See why you are a fucking idiot?

What proves you wrong was your moronic scenario regarding a wet lawn, which you tried using as an analogy with Trayvon being caught with Jewelry to demonstrate deductive reasoning.
Yeah, see above.

You are the one improperly ignoring evidence and MAKING UP other evidence.

Well you proved to be batshit insane with your wet lawn; and for the same reasons for that, you are also wrong about Trayvon.
You just made about 25 leaps to get to that conclusion, bucko.
:laughing0301:

And I'm not saying he didn't steal the jewelry. I am saying there's insufficient evidence to prove it conclusively, as you are foolishly trying desperately to do.
When did I ever say that I had it proved CONCLUSIVELY. Hardly ANYTHING can be proved conclusively. That's a higher burden than beyond a reasonable doubt.

And for the same reasons .... despite serious gaps in the evidence, you are citing nothing but your own fervent imagination to fill in those gaps; all the while, citing nothing but yourself for eliminating any and all other possibilities.
Let me state this again. Tell me where I am imagining things:

Being in possession of that jewelry

AND

having a burglary tool

AND

the only story you can come up with is "sombodyz gibs it to me"

AND

relentlessly beating the shit out of Zimmerman (which, in my opinion stands on its own).

It's not MY job to eliminate all other possibilities. Do you have some evidence that would justify my questioning the reasons above? If not, those are simply possibilities and are NOT evidence.

And again, the "burglary tool" was actually just a screwdriver and you possess zero evidence someone didn't give him the jewelry.
A screwdriver is a tool that can be used to break in, right?

I am not required to believe a Goddamn word out of his mouth. Of course, somebodyz gibbs it to him. That's what a dumbass would say. I am allowed to judge his credibility. That is a bullshit explanation that I do not believe and I am not required (or stupid enough) to believe it.

Even worse for your dementia, none of the jewelry found on him was reported stolen. Not one piece.
There, you are making the improper inference that because someone didn't call the police and report stolen jewelry, there was no theft. The FACT that he was in possession of jewelry that he likely would not wear AND had a screwdriver (commonly used as a burglary tool) AND his dumbass explanation that somebody was kind enough to give him that jewelry (who?) is more than enough to reach the conclusion that he stole that shit.

You just don't like the conclusion.

And even worse still, even had he stolen it, that still doesn't make him a thug.

thug

a brutal ruffian or assassin : GANGSTER, TOUGH

Nothing in there about a thief being a thug. Once again, being an abject imbecile like you are bites you in the ass.

Okay. Fine.

He was a brutal ruffian--WHEN HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZIMMERMAN!!!

This is so pathetic. You're just mad because an idiot kid thought he was a badass and got smoked for it.

LOLOL

Oh look ^^^ It's a post full of, 'I know you are but what am I?' Over and over and over again.

How old are you? About 4?

"He was a brutal ruffian--WHEN HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZIMMERMAN!!!"

LOLOLOL

Again, what you moronically call "BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ZIMMERMAN" was actually two small lacerations on the back of his head, a fractured nose and a cut lip.

All total, no hospital visit needed, no stitches needed, not even a band-aid needed. You're quite the pussy, huh, if that's your idea of having the shit beat out of you.

you have got some serious reality issues,,,,
I do? Did I get that wrong?

Fine, tell me ... to which hospital did paramedics take Zimmerman?

How many bandages did paramedics put on his head or face?

How many stitches did Zimmerman get?

If the answer to those is no hospital, no bandages, and no stitches, then you agreed with what I said even though you portray that as a "serious reality issue."

All who think a beating resulting in multiple head lacerations, a compound nose fracture, and a split lip is NOT beating the shit out of someone, please check in.
Shit, a person can trip on a sidewalk and receive more severe injuries.

Oh, and no, he didn't have a "compound fracture." He had a "closed fracture," also known as a "simple fracture." Which he didn't even bother to see a ENT doctor for a follow up after being diagnosed with a closed fracture of the nose.

And two small cuts on the back of his head. No unconsciousness, no concussion, no disorientation, no stitches, no bandages, no need for a hospital.

So thievery is brutal, is it?
I don't need to prove thievery is brutal.

A face beating that results in multiple head lacerations, a nose fracture so bad that the bone breaks the skin, and a split lip does that for me.

Keep grasping.

You remain an abject idiot.

The definition of thug was not brutal ... it was a brutal ruffian. One fight where he kicked someone's ass doesn't make his a brutal ruffian, , or even a non-brutal ruffian, I don't care how big of a pussy you are.

And though it was an ass kicking, it wasn't even brutal. Two small cuts on the back of his head, a bruised lip, and a fractured nose -- and no, despite your hallucinations, it wasn't a nose fracture so bad, the bone broke the skin. It was a closed fracture ... meaning the bone didn't break the skin.

Hyperbole much?

Did the police stop by the dry cleaners on the way back to the station.

george-zimmerman-night-of-shooting-no-blood-on-jacket.jpg

george-zimmerman-is-in-jail.jpg

gz-police-station.jpg

Wear is all the grass stains and mud?

gz-police-station.jpg

According to brain-dead posters ... that's a man who a short time earlier that same evening had the SHIT BEAT OUT OF HIM.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, and no, he didn't have a "compound fracture." He had a "closed fracture," also known as a "simple fracture." Which he didn't even bother to see a ENT doctor for a follow up after being diagnosed with a closed fracture of the nose.

And two small cuts on the back of his head. No unconsciousness, no concussion, no disorientation, no stitches, no bandages, no need for a hospital.
And yet, Martin did not stop beating Zimmerman until he got smoked.

Facts suck for you.

The definition of thug was not brutal ... it was a brutal ruffian. One fight where he kicked someone's ass doesn't make his a brutal ruffian, , or even a non-brutal ruffian, I don't care how big of a pussy you are.
Let's experiment, shall we? I will beat the fuck out of you like Trayvon did to Zimmerman. If you don't try and stop me, I will concede that Trayvon was not a brutal ruffian a/k/a thug.

Deal?

And I don't need to "try.". The way you talk makes me pretty fucking certain you know jack shit about fighting.

gz-police-station.jpg

Because....it was on concrete.

Have you fuckers made one single good point in this entire thread? You're all a bunch of dumb fucks.

You keep making it worse. It's painful to watch.

Facts suck for you.

Still didn’t make Zimmerman’s injuries severe enough to even necessitate a band-aid.

Let's experiment, shall we? I will beat the fuck out of you like Trayvon did to Zimmerman. If you don't try and stop me, I will concede that Trayvon was not a brutal ruffian a/k/a thug.

Deal?

And I don't need to "try.". The way you talk makes me pretty fucking certain you know jack shit about fighting.

Sadly for you, your only option remains ... try it.

Facts suck for you.

Still didn’t make Zimmerman’s injuries severe enough to even necessitate a band-aid.

Zimmerman also had psychic injuries as well. He is Latino who is oozing with machismo. Really doesn't put up that well with disrespect.

gz-police-station.jpg

Because....it was on concrete.

Have you fuckers made one single good point in this entire thread? You're all a bunch of dumb fucks.

You keep making it worse. It's painful to watch.

You really don’t know what the fuck went down. Too bad you didn’t pay attention.

No, Zimmerman was not on concrete. He was laying on the grass with his head barely reaching the edge of the walkway. Which, according to him, he managed to wiggle away from so his head would hit grass instead of concrete.

Let’s tally up your ignorance, shall we...?

• you claim Zimmerman was laying on concrete. He wasn’t, he was lying on grass.
  • you claim Zimmerman suffered an compound fracture in his nose with bone penetrating skin. He has a closed fracture with no visible bone.
  • you claim Zimmerman suffered a split lip.He didn’t, he suffered a bruised lip.
  • you claim Zimmerman had the shit beat out of him. He didn’t even need a band-aid for his minor injuries.
  • you claim Zimmerman got out of his truck after losing sight of Trayvon. He didn’t lose sight of Trayvon until after he got out of his vehicle to track Trayvon.
  • you claim Trayvon started the physical altercation with a sucker punch. Bot a single eye-witness saw what happened to corroborate Zimmerman’s self-serving claims.
  • you claim Trayvon stole Jewelry. Your own link failed to corroborate your claim.
  • you claim stealing the jewelry (you can’t prove he stole) makes him a thug. thievery has nothing to do with thuggery.
  • you claim beating the fuck out of Zimmerman makes Trayvon a thug. His injuries were minor and a thug is a “brutal ruffian,” which lacks evidence that applied to Martin.
  • you claim Zimmerman isn’t white. His arrest record says he is.
So now that everyone sees you have no fucking clue on this matter, what else ya got?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Facts suck for you.

Zimmerman also had psychic injuries as well. He is Latino who is oozing with machismo. Really doesn't put up that well with disrespect.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back