George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

1. No justification to follow. Broke first rule of CCW. Don’t go where trouble is.

2. Don’t start none won’t be none. Especially when you are advised by a 911 operator to stop following.

3. Blah, blah, blah. Stop being gay.

4. I love being called a vile lib. Dude should have went to prison for murder. That said, all Zimmerman’s troubles were brought on himself l, by him self. No one did it to him.

1. Unknown person matching a criminal's description in a gated community? Plenty of justification to follow and report.

2. Zimmerman was reckless. That is not a legally nor morally wrong, and does not justify violence.

3. According to lib theory, your homophobia means YOU are the gay one.

4. You support punishing a man who committed the "crime" of defending himself, and you are a liberal.
"Plenty of justification to follow and report."

As a member of the neighborhood watch, there was no justification to follow as members are instructed to observe and report only; not put themselves into harm's way.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

"Justification"? Sure there was. He was a stranger in a gated community and matched the description of a robbery suspect.

You know that. Why are you lying?
That was not justification to trail him. He was trained by police to call them when he sees something suspicious and to stay out of harm’s way. Not follow potential danger into a dark area.
what dark area???
LOLOLOL

The dark area between your ears. Seriously, I already gave you a quote from one of the eye witnesses who said it was too dark to see who was fighting. You’ve already lost hold of that information?
biut you said it was dusk???

so were you lying or them???

How much fun is this? I bitch-slapped you with your own link. :lmao:

l.gif

Nah, not at all, pogo-breath. That's your own head you are smacking there in that fat purple belly. George was banned for using a fake name like I originally said because had he used his real name:

A). They never would have even created the account in the first place because they are little chickshit commies like you.

B). George was forced to do so because he knew using his real name would subject him to more threats, intimidation and attacks from all the little chickenshit fuchs like you who won't let the guy live in peace for removing a useless POS from our society.
Your own link calls you an illiterateboobfreak as it doesn’t say he was banned for creating a fake name. It says he was banned for “user safety” reasons.

Your own link! :lmao:

l.gif

Doesn't have to.

I learned to read between the lines and draw conclusions (extrapolate) in grade school. Maybe some day you will too.

We’ll never know since he’s dead. Could be he started the fight. Could be Zimmerman started the fight. There were no other eye witnesses to who started it, so we’ll never know.
Well, as I have repeatedly explained and provided legal analysis, the person who STARTED the fight is irrelevant.

Not that that stops you from making bullshit assertions.
What assertion have I made that is bullshit? An eye witness testified that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of Zimmerman's head when Martin was shot.

Are you saying that is a lie?

So could shoving someone. So? Someone shoves you, you think you have the right to kill them?
Maybe. Depends on the circumstances.

If someone is shoving me....off a cliff???

Why do you think getting beat in the face/head does not pose a serious risk of death?

I LOL'd out loud on that one!!! But yea, Zimmerman was playing cop and got in over his head and started getting his ass kicked in a fight that HE initiated through one poor decision after another.
All likely true.

So he decides to end it and pulls the gun.
After being pinned and beat, yes. It was the correct decision.

I would too. Justified homicide.

Well, that is the crux of the debate. Was Zimmerman's life in imminent danger? Did Zimmerman do enough to cause the situation he's in because maybe Martin thought his life was in danger? Certainly not 2nd degree murder. Manslaughter? I think so. IMO both caused the outcome. But Zimmerman started the whole sequence of events with one poor decision after another.

Manslaughter in Florida can be defined in 3 ways, this is what I think Zimmerman was guilty of:
-------------------------
Manslaughter by Culpable Negligence (Involuntary Manslaughter): Engaging in “Culpably Negligent” conduct that resulted in the death of another person.

Culpable negligence means recklessly acting without reasonable caution and putting another person at risk of injury or death (or failing to do something with the same consequences).

It is the omission to do something which a reasonable, prudent and honest man would do, or the doing something which such a man would not do under all the circumstances surrounding each particular case.
-------------------------
DUI is usually the example given here. But as I read the words, IMO this describes Zimmerman on that night.

Not a good analysis for several reasons which I will now explain.......There is absolutely no question Z's life was in danger....he was sucker punched whilst trying to call dispatch back again....then in his dazed state Trayvon jumped on top of him and began to beat him martial arts style...Trayvon was an experienced fighter and enjoyed fighting and bragging about his exploits....the police were very close but neither one of them knew that...Z did know the police were on the way...but sometimes that can take a long time...especially when you need them....anyhow.............Z did absolutely nothing illegal all he did was what any good citizen should do and most especially a Watchman though he was not on duty at the time...in fact he was on the way to target to get some groceries...but that is irrelevant.....what is relevant that Z spotted a suspicious person...namely Trayvon...was Trayvon doing anything illegal at that time? No...but the fact that on a rainy night he was lollgagging about instead of hurrying home to get out of the rain......aroused Z's suspicion and Z was street smart...he knew how to spot them as he had done many times previously.

The community though gated was little better than a ghetto area due to the fact many negroes lived in that area and it was a high crime area...drugs, burglaries, and home invasions. Which had motivated Z to get involved with the community and try to help improve the situation. He also mentored black children.

So You Think You Know The Truth About George Zimmerman? - Freedom Outpost

Was it possible that Trayvon felt he was in danger...possibly before he ran home...as he did not know who George was .....but instead of staying at home where he was safe...he decided to back track and confront George.

In a nutshell it was a very simple case of Self-Defense....the local authorities did a excellent job of investigating it and exonerated George.

That should have ended it but unfortunately politicians...got involved.....and with the help of the media persuaded the Feds to put pressure on Rick Scott the governor of Florida to indict George and have a trial...and so it was done.

In reality it was nothing more than a political show trial arranged by the feds to try and convict a innocent man to further the politics of black victimhood.

It was not a problem of the State over-charging .....there should have been no charges at all....the case had been investigated and determined to be justifiable use of force in self defense.
”he was sucker punched whilst trying to call dispatch back again.”

You have no proof of that.

And thus, everything after crumbles in a useless pile.

1. Unknown person matching a criminal's description in a gated community? Plenty of justification to follow and report.

2. Zimmerman was reckless. That is not a legally nor morally wrong, and does not justify violence.

4. You support punishing a man who committed the "crime" of defending himself, and you are a liberal.

As a member of the neighborhood watch, there was no justification to follow as members are instructed to observe and report only; not put themselves into harm's way.

"Justification"? Sure there was. He was a stranger in a gated community and matched the description of a robbery suspect.

That was not justification to trail him. He was trained by police to call them when he sees something suspicious and to stay out of harm’s way. Not follow potential danger into a dark area.

It was certainly justification to trail him. He had reason to think he had sighted a criminal that was preying upon his community.

That he was reckless in his attempt to keep Martin in sight, does not change the fact that he had good reason to do so.

You actually seem to be misusing the word "justification". Is this intentional?

Yeah, ya flaming nut..... where does it say he “stole” the jewelry......
Does it need to spell it out for you?

JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST
:laughing0301:

So, because he was found with jewelry for women and a tool one might use for burglary, you're saying that there is no evidence that he stole that jewelry for women?

Who is the fucking nut case here?

I am not saying that he could be convicted of it, but COME ON!!!

If my dog has white powder all over his face and the power donuts on the table are gone, you're saying I have no evidence that my dog ate them?

BULLSHIT!!!

Jesus. Now you're just trying to save face.

So I will let you.

Yes, it does need to spell out what you falsely claimed it says. Nowhere does it say he stole any jewelry.

Face reality, you want it to say that because you want to b’lieve Trayvon was a thug.

And by thug, we’re talking about a kid who walked to a nearby convenience store to by himself a soft drink and a bag of candy for his 14 year old friend; for them to sit at home and watch a basketball game.

2s0blvo.jpg

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can anyone say Naive? to the extreme

New Evidence Shows Trayvon's Life Unraveling
LOLOL

Oh look, yet another idiot who posts a link which doesn’t state Martin stole jewelry.

:lmao:

You really have no fucking clue about anything.

Man dies after being shoved outside Sixth St. bar; suspect charged

So it’s ok to kill someone if they shove you, right? That’s your argument.
You are wrong to equate the situations.

Being shoved once and surviving does not pose a threat of death if there is no second, or third, or 100th shove. After a few dangerous shoves and the assailant refuses to stop? Maybe.

Again, it is all factual.

Having your face smashed in while lacking the ability to flee....that would warrant deadly force.

He did call the police as he always did...never had a problem before. There only there was a problem in this case was because he was attacked by the suspect.

Following someone is no crime ---most especially if you are trying to help the police dispatcher locate a suspect.

In any case you cannot follow someone you cannot see.

Yeah, so?
and beating on one's face could be fatal.
So could shoving someone. So? Someone shoves you, you think you have the right to kill them?
how in the hell can shoving some one kill them???

but TM skipped the shoving part and went straight to banging his head against the ground,,,and that is a reason to kill them before they kill you,,,
And by your reasoning, since shoving someone can kill them, you should have the right to kill someone for shoving you. :cuckoo:

That was not justification to trail him.
True
He was trained by police to call them when he sees something suspicious and to stay out of harm’s way. Not follow potential danger into a dark area.
Also true

But, that does not justify Martin pinning him to the ground and beating on his face.

You are trying to assign culpability to Zimmerman for doing something stupid. That is all made irrelevant by the intervening sole proximate cause of Martin's death--his unwillingness to let Zimmerman flee and his relentless beating of Zimmerman's face and head.

THAT is why Martin is dead, not Zimmerman's stupidity in getting into that situation.

but TM skipped the shoving part and went straight to banging his head against the ground,,,and that is a reason to kill them before they kill you,,,
And by your reasoning, since shoving someone can kill them, you should have the right to kill someone for shoving you. :cuckoo:

Wow. What an insanely dishonest characterization of what he said.

That you feel you need to lie, and to that extent, shows that you don't believe that you are on the right side in this.

Being shoved once and surviving does not pose a threat of death if there is no second, or third, or 100th shove. After a few dangerous shoves and the assailant refuses to stop? Maybe.

Having your face smashed in while lacking the ability to flee....that would warrant deadly force.

And yet, it took me only 3 seconds to find a case where someone was shoved once and died.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Well, we all have 20-20 in hindsight...would Z have stayed in Truck if he had known trayvon would attack him....of course....but one must remember Z had been a watchman for a long while....had never had a problem before....he went through this routine several times ....spot a suspicious person....call the police...and let them handle the situation....standard operating procedure for George.

Thus he had no reason to think what he was doing was dangerous or even reckless....this was his neighborhood....how many folks think walking around in your own neighborhood is reckless?

He did call the police as he always did...never had a problem before. There only there was a problem in this case was because he was attacked by the suspect.

Following someone is no crime ---most especially if you are trying to help the police dispatcher locate a suspect.

In any case you cannot follow someone you cannot see.
LOLOL

You poor thing. Why am I still waiting for you to prove Trayvon attacked him first?

I never said that,,,its not the shove that killed that guy in your link,,,it was him hitting the ground,,

you can shove someone and not kill them,,but if youre banging their head against the ground that can and is why TM was shot

That was not justification to trail him.
True
He was trained by police to call them when he sees something suspicious and to stay out of harm’s way. Not follow potential danger into a dark area.
Also true

But, that does not justify Martin pinning him to the ground and beating on his face.

You are trying to assign culpability to Zimmerman for doing something stupid. That is all made irrelevant by the intervening sole proximate cause of Martin's death--his unwillingness to let Zimmerman flee and his relentless beating of Zimmerman's face and head.

THAT is why Martin is dead, not Zimmerman's stupidity in getting into that situation.

Again, we’ll never know if Trayvon was was justified in beating him up or not since we’ll never know who started the fight.

And yet, it took me only 3 seconds to find a case where someone was shoved once and died.

liar,,,they were shoved to the ground and thats what killed them

Forum List

Back