George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

So could shoving someone. So? Someone shoves you, you think you have the right to kill them?
how in the hell can shoving some one kill them???
You really have no fucking clue about anything.

Man dies after being shoved outside Sixth St. bar; suspect charged

So it’s ok to kill someone if they shove you, right? That’s your argument.
but TM skipped the shoving part and went straight to banging his head against the ground,,,and that is a reason to kill them before they kill you,,,
And by your reasoning, since shoving someone can kill them, you should have the right to kill someone for shoving you. :cuckoo:

Wow. What an insanely dishonest characterization of what he said.

That you feel you need to lie, and to that extent, shows that you don't believe that you are on the right side in this.
Imbecile, he said it’s justifiable to kill someone who is hitting your head on the ground because that can kill you.

Well so can being shoved, as i aptly demonstrated.

And yet, it took me only 3 seconds to find a case where someone was shoved once and died.
And you still have failed to spot the issue.

Self defense is intended to prevent serious bodily injury or death. One shove that does not cause death or serious injury is not cause to believe deadly force is necessary UNLESS it appears that the assailant will shove you again, and the next one WILL be deadly....like....when your heals are hanging over the edge of a cliff.

Answer me this:

Is getting one's head repeatedly punched reason to fear serious injury or death?

Let's start there, shall we?

how in the hell can shoving some one kill them???

but TM skipped the shoving part and went straight to banging his head against the ground,,,and that is a reason to kill them before they kill you,,,
And by your reasoning, since shoving someone can kill them, you should have the right to kill someone for shoving you. :cuckoo:

Wow. What an insanely dishonest characterization of what he said.

That you feel you need to lie, and to that extent, shows that you don't believe that you are on the right side in this.
Imbecile, he said it’s justifiable to kill someone who is hitting your head on the ground because that can kill you.

its not the shove that kills,,,its hitting the ground that does that,,,

so for you to phrase it that way is very dishonest,,,

Yeah, I have already beat the fuck out of this idiotic "argument." You can give it a rest.

Again, we’ll never know if Trayvon was was justified in beating him up or not since we’ll never know who started the fight.
And, again, it is IRRELEVANT who STARTED the fight (as I have show with Florida legal analysis). All we need to know was whether fatal force was justified.

It was.

LOLOL

Oh look, yet another idiot who posts a link which doesn’t state Martin stole jewelry.
Yeah, nobody is going to defend your obtuse stance on that. We're pretty much laughing at you, at this point.
LOL

Laugh all you want, you still failed miserably to prove your claim.

:dance:

Says the man the pretends seeing a stranger who matches the description of a suspected criminal, in a gate community, is not justification to follow him.

You are wrong to equate the situations.

Being shoved once and surviving does not pose a threat of death if there is no second, or third, or 100th shove. After a few dangerous shoves and the assailant refuses to stop? Maybe.

Again, it is all factual.

Having your face smashed in while lacking the ability to flee....that would warrant deadly force.

And yet, it took me only 3 seconds to find a case where someone was shoved once and died.

liar,,,they were shoved to the ground and thats what killed them
LOL

And according to your logic, since getting shoved can lead to death, you should be legally allowed to kill someone who shoves you. <smh>

LOL

See post #622

I am not going to waste time repeating my valid arguments to your idiotic responses.

Martin continuing to beat Zimmerman's head into the ground and preventing his escape justifies deadly force.

One shove does not prevent escape.

Being shoved once and surviving does not pose a threat of death if there is no second, or third, or 100th shove. After a few dangerous shoves and the assailant refuses to stop? Maybe.

Having your face smashed in while lacking the ability to flee....that would warrant deadly force.

LOL

And according to your logic, since getting shoved can lead to death, you should be legally allowed to kill someone who shoves you. <smh>

I never said that,,,
so dont put words in my mouth,,,

And you still have failed to spot the issue.

Self defense is intended to prevent serious bodily injury or death. One shove that does not cause death or serious injury is not cause to believe deadly force is necessary UNLESS it appears that the assailant will shove you again, and the next one WILL be deadly....like....when your heals are hanging over the edge of a cliff.

Answer me this:

Is getting one's head repeatedly punched reason to fear serious injury or death?

Let's start there, shall we?
No, that’s not a reasonable fear. People don’t often die from being punched in in the face.

LOL

You are too stupid to distinguish the scenarios.

One who is shoved has an avenue of escape. Zimmerman did not.

You lose.

Quit while you are MILES behind.

LOLOL

Oh look, yet another idiot who posts a link which doesn’t state Martin stole jewelry.
Yeah, nobody is going to defend your obtuse stance on that. We're pretty much laughing at you, at this point.
LOL

like you did either,,,
My claim is that he was never accused of stealing jewelry, as you falsely claimed he was.

You even posted a link that sided with me on that, not you.

:dance:

LOL

I never said that,,,
so dont put words in my mouth,,,
Dumbass, I didn’t say you said those words. I said that’s your logic. You’re the one who says it’s justifiable to kill someone because “beating on one's face could be fatal.”

Well so can shoving someone.

Dumbass, I didn’t say you said those words. I said that’s your logic.
But, that was not his logic. That is your idiotic attempt to make some bullshit stick.

Well so can shoving someone.
As I have stated, again and again, self defense is designed to stop behavior that is likely to cause death or serious injury.

One shove could cause death, but if it doesn't, the shoved would only be justified if it reasonably appeared that the shover would not stop until shoveee was seriously injured or dead.

You are being obtuse as fuck because you are getting your ass kicked. Admit it.

LOL

You are too stupid to distinguish the scenarios.

One who is shoved has an avenue of escape. Zimmerman did not.

You lose.

Quit while you are MILES behind.

This is Florida. Having an avenue to escape is not a factor in using deadly force against an assailant. But I like how you fool yourself into thinking you’re winning an argument.

Kind of like thinking you’ve proven Martin stole jewelry by posting an article that didn’t state he stole jewelry. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back