George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol

Last I heard, he has not used one cent to pay his legal fees.
How could he pay his debts? He has no money to live on, he's always looking for some stupid meal ticket woman.

And then he beats them up.

It will be interesting to see what he's accused of this time and how it plays out.

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol

Last I heard, he has not used one cent to pay his legal fees.
How could he pay his debts? He has no money to live on, he's always looking for some stupid meal ticket woman.

And then he beats them up.

It will be interesting to see what he's accused of this time and how it plays out.
Oh it's the same scenario. That's why he stays in Fla. His violent urges are sanctioned there.

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.

Whatever else he has done or will do, he'll always get credit for that.

Dozens of people get arrested all across the US for assault with a deadly weapon everyday and it's just local news.

But if George Zimmerman gets a ticket for jaywalking it's front page national news. ...... :cool:

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

Dozens of people get arrested all across the US for assault with a deadly weapon everyday and it's just local news.

But if George Zimmerman gets a ticket for jaywalking it's front page national news. ...... :cool:

You are right. Are you saying you don't understand why?

The difference is that Jesus died. Come on George. Get with the program.
Not to get too far off topic, but in regards to your sig, the "bagger nation" isn't completely worthless, they can always serve as a good example, of a bad American.

Gratuitous zone 2 compliance:
GZ, take your life and give this country a break!

The difference is that Jesus died. Come on George. Get with the program.
Not to get too far off topic, but in regards to your sig, the "bagger nation" isn't completely worthless, they can always serve as a good example, of a bad American.

Gratuitous zone 2 compliance:
GZ, take your life and give this country a break!

Fun to laugh at too.

Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was

Of course, and he will continue to be arrested because liberals have him in the cross hairs. They have noses firmly up his ass. That's why as many times as he's been arrested on bogus charge after bogus charge, he's never been convicted. For all we know St. Skittles has been arrested AND convicted more than Zimmerman but because juvenile records are sealed we don't know.

We can thank Zimmerman for that. In fact there's probably at least another kid who is alive today because of it.
As time moves on, we get more and more evidence of who the real thug in that confrontation was

Also more evidence on why certain people should not be trusted with a firearm

Forum List

Back