George Will calls for votes against president's "poodles" in November

Wow that is amazing. George Will is a legendary steadfast conservative commentator. That is a huge statement from him.

He knows republicans aren't conservative at all anymore, and worse than the democratic alternative.

Trump has been working on a batch of new and exciting twitters, we have to be patient.

Here's the tragedy of it all. Most of the these Republicans KNOW Trump is a buffoon. They know he's going to mess it all up.

But they all live in districts that are so gerrymandered that a nut can run against them and win if they aren't loyal enough.

This, folks, is what a cult looks like.

Sorry, joe, O already sailed that cult boat. Lol.

George Will, another, butt-hurt, status quo Republican.

He is an intellectual man, but his hate and his losing
face with his failed predictions has made him lose touch
with reality.

He's presently auditioning to be a pall bearer for John
McCain.

Just a Pulluzer Prize winner with a brain. No need for him to remain in the GOP....

But his brain has been compromised by his butt hurt.
So when somebody doesn’t agree with you, you call it butt hurt? Is that your thing?

Just speaking the truth.
It may be your truth but it is definitely not THE truth. Since you can’t back any of it up with facts it pretty much makes it a waste of space.

George Will might be called an intellectual political moderate but he certainly is no conservative. The only time you hear from these days is when Huffington uses him as a stooge. Who cares what Will calls for?

George Will, another, butt-hurt, status quo Republican.

He is an intellectual man, but his hate and his losing
face with his failed predictions has made him lose touch
with reality.

He's presently auditioning to be a pall bearer for John
McCain.

Just a Pulluzer Prize winner with a brain. No need for him to remain in the GOP....

So when somebody doesn’t agree with you, you call it butt hurt? Is that your thing?

Just speaking the truth.
It may be your truth but it is definitely not THE truth. Since you can’t back any of it up with facts it pretty much makes it a waste of space.

How do you know it's not the TRUTH. You have no facts the other way.

Just speaking the truth.

When somebody like you makes a reactionary comment like George’s butthurt is compromising his brain, it’s not hard to see what your doing. Why do you make childish statements like that in lieu of sticking to the facts? Debunk George’s statements or make counter arguments, something of substance, instead of wasting space with petty insults

Conservative Columnist George Will: Vote Against GOP In Midterms | HuffPost

The GOP congress is allowing trump and his minions to degrade the standing of our country on the world stage. They are "poodles" for the....so called....president.

LOL whooeee! Back to this? I love how they use "conservative Columnist" to raise his credibility. Liberals, knowing they are despised, quite often resort to quoting Reagan or yelling "this conservative hates you". Always the appeal to decency...which they arent. Has anyone EVER seen a headline that says "liberal columnist attacks Trump"? Nobody but us "conservatives" here :)
We know...liberals are despised...

Anyhow George Will fought Trump during the nomination..and fought him daily since then. He is an example of the reason we rejected conservatives and cucks and elected Trump.

But keep moaning about how Trump is not conservative enough for you...you and George Will :)

Conservative Columnist George Will: Vote Against GOP In Midterms | HuffPost

The GOP congress is allowing trump and his minions to degrade the standing of our country on the world stage. They are "poodles" for the....so called....president.

LOL whooeee! Back to this? I love how they use "conservative Columnist" to raise his credibility. Liberals, knowing they are despised, quite often resort to quoting Reagan or yelling "this conservative hates you". Always the appeal to decency...which they arent. Has anyone EVER seen a headline that says "liberal columnist attacks Trump"? Nobody but us "conservatives" here :)
We know...liberals are despised...

Anyhow George Will fought Trump during the nomination..and fought him daily since then. He is an example of the reason we rejected conservatives and cucks and elected Trump.

But keep moaning about how Trump is not conservative enough for you :)
Does this concept really need to be explained to you. In our hyper partisan atmosphere there is a lack of credibility that exists from each sides base as they are progressing their agendas. When was the last time you cared about what Pelosi says? I’m guessing never. But when a Gowdy or a Will says something critical to a Trump narrative it holds more weight in the context of debate as they don’t have the partisan motives behind the critique. Get it?

Another RINO Globalist asshole. A Democrat in Republican's clothing. To hell with him.

Does this concept really need to be explained to you. In our hyper partisan atmosphere there is a lack of credibility that exists from each sides base as they are progressing their agendas. When was the last time you cared about what Pelosi says? I’m guessing never. But when a Gowdy or a Will says something critical to a Trump narrative it holds more weight in the context of debate as they don’t have the partisan motives behind the critique. Get it?

You are still locked in the past. George Will means nothing to me. And I wont be pigeonholed into a camp simply because it makes it easier for you to batter it. George Will attacked Trump, Pence and any other no-establishment anti-swamp candidate from the very beginning.

George Will Calls ‘Repulsive’ Pence Worse Than Trump

Donald Trump first defeated the GOP elites before he defeated the Democrat elites. In fact I think the GOP put up a more vicious fight. George Will was one of those. A cuck. For decades his ilk wrote and pontificated and Americans voted to support them. But strangely enough, no matter how many times Americans ejected Democrats and said "there now fix it" to the GOP and the Republican intelligentsia, nothing ever got done. They dont know how to win or what to do with it when they are handed a win.
Or maybe they knew exactly what they were doing.

And George Will is not a Republican...since 2016 when his side was defeated in the GOP primaries. Like all elitists when his side lost an election he thought was rigged in his own favor he ran away and screamed "no fair".

George Will exits the Republican Party over Trump

But most telling is his siding with Marxists now...as if we should believe he is soooooo conservative that he must join the Marxists in their attacks on Trump just to prove how conservative he is.

Does the mind not rebel at this degree of cognitive dissonance?

cognative dissonance.jpg

You are still locked in the past. George Will means nothing to me. And I wont be pigeonholed into a camp simply because it makes it easier for you to batter it. George Will attacked Trump, Pence and any other no-establishment anti-swamp candidate from the very beginning.

Donald Trump first defeated the GOP elites before he defeated the Democrat elites. In fact I think the GOP put up a more vicious fight. George Will was one of those. A cuck. For decades his ilk wrote and pontificated and Americans voted to support them. But strangely enough, no matter how many times Americans ejected Democrats and said "there now fix it" to the GOP and the Republican intelligentsia, nothing ever got done. They dont know how to win or what to do with it when they are handed a win.

And George Will is not a Republican...since 2016 when his side was defeated in the GOP primaries. Like all elitists when his side lost an election he thought was rigged in his own favor he ran away and screamed "no fair".

But most telling is his siding with Marxists now...as if we should believe he is soooooo conservative that he must join the Marxists in their attacks on Trump just to prove how conservative he is.

View attachment 200774

Will is only a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist....he has more class than any hooker Donald ever paid for....or paid off....or ran from....

Will is only a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist....he has more class than any hooker Donald ever paid for....or paid off....or ran from....

And Barrack Hussein won the Nobel. Big deal. Liberals patting liberals on the back. Krugman won the Pulitzer as well didnt he?

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? Frankly, I find it hard to care much, even though this is my specialty. The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down my list of things to fear.
Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never...So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.." Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

We know the Pulitzer is an award liberals hand each other. Pulitzers' liberal legacy | TribLIVE

"It's only because I'm a conservative basher that I'm now recognized." Kathleen Parker Pulitzer Winner

You are still fighting the last war...which is good for America. The days of "your intellectual betters disagree" working with us are gone. The days of "this guy is smart because we say he is" wont work anymore.

And the days of "this is your side, see, and here is what they say you should think" are gone as well.

You are still fighting the last war...which is good for America. The days of "your intellectual betters disagree" working with us are gone. The days of "this guy is smart because we say he is" wont work anymore.

And the days of "this is your side, see, and here is what they say you should think" are gone as well.

Funny you say this guy is smart cause he told us so. Will had never asserted that...but the Orange King has....over and over and over.

He is the most self honoring human being on earth. He is....

-The smartest man in the world
-Very...very...very rich
-So brave he would run into a school shooting without a weapon.
-He attended the best Ivy League school

It just goes on and on...your President is a Jerk....

View attachment 200774
You think Pence is anti establishment? Haha. Ok.

I don’t give a shit about Republicans or Dems, they can both be abolished for all I care and our country would be the better for it. Will is an extremely intelligent conservative however, so y’all can’t use the snowflake excuse. He actually has some very astute and valid critiques of the damage that Trump is spewing into our country. You don’t sound like your willing to even listen. So continue to dismiss him as a commie Marxist bleeding heart liberal or whatever it is you do to try and belittle your opponents if you must, just makes me laugh

And Barrack Hussein won the Nobel. Big deal. Liberals patting liberals on the back. Krugman won the Pulitzer as well didnt he?

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? Frankly, I find it hard to care much, even though this is my specialty. The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down my list of things to fear.
Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never...So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.." Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

We know the Pulitzer is an award liberals hand each other. Pulitzers' liberal legacy | TribLIVE

"It's only because I'm a conservative basher that I'm now recognized." Kathleen Parker Pulitzer Winner
Ok Mr know it all. Why did the Liberals give Will the Pulitzer? Which liberal agenda was he pushing to earn such an honor? Please enlighten us.

Just speaking the truth.

When somebody like you makes a reactionary comment like George’s butthurt is compromising his brain, it’s not hard to see what your doing. Why do you make childish statements like that in lieu of sticking to the facts? Debunk George’s statements or make counter arguments, something of substance, instead of wasting space with petty insults

You still haven't been able to offer any "facts" as to the opposite.

Forum List

Back