George Will calls for votes against president's "poodles" in November

George Will is in the same category as John McCain and Mitt Romney people who think if you play nice and act like your above the ugliness of politics everyone will respect you and do what you want. Sometimes that is the case a lot of times it’s not doing that didn’t get either one of them elected President.
You mean acting with respect and decency? Yeah your right they didn’t get elected president but I don’t think that was because they weren’t acting like douchebags. Think there may have been other factors involved.
The other factor was them letting the left define them they painted McCain as a rabid war monger who was going to be Bush’s third term and lead us into more wars and they painted Romney as basically Mister Burns from the Simpson’s the evil millionaire who sits in his mansion sipping brandy and lighting cigars with hundered dollar bills while laughing at the poor. Trump learned from their mistake and fought back and didn’t let them do that to him which is in part why the left hates him so much he didn’t just lay down and take it like most Republicans would have.
I think more people just liked Obama better than McCain and Romney, simple. I think most of America was embarrassed to have the two candidates we had and Trump won for his economic and anti establishment messaging. It is a shame that behaving like a spoiled child had positive results. Sets a horrible example

George Will is in the same category as John McCain and Mitt Romney people who think if you play nice and act like your above the ugliness of politics everyone will respect you and do what you want. Sometimes that is the case a lot of times it’s not doing that didn’t get either one of them elected President.
You mean acting with respect and decency? Yeah your right they didn’t get elected president but I don’t think that was because they weren’t acting like douchebags. Think there may have been other factors involved.
The other factor was them letting the left define them they painted McCain as a rabid war monger who was going to be Bush’s third term and lead us into more wars and they painted Romney as basically Mister Burns from the Simpson’s the evil millionaire who sits in his mansion sipping brandy and lighting cigars with hundered dollar bills while laughing at the poor. Trump learned from their mistake and fought back and didn’t let them do that to him which is in part why the left hates him so much he didn’t just lay down and take it like most Republicans would have.
I think more people just liked Obama better than McCain and Romney, simple. I think most of America was embarrassed to have the two candidates we had and Trump won for his economic and anti establishment messaging. It is a shame that behaving like a spoiled child had positive results. Sets a horrible example
When one gets fawning coverage from the press and very little criticism from them more people will tend to like you better. You might not have liked Trumps message or the way he delivered it but at least he had one outside of Trump is bad I can’t tell you what Hillarys message was. When it was all said and done an at times crassly delivered message had more appeal than no message.

When one gets fawning coverage from the press and very little criticism from them more people will tend to like you better. You might not have liked Trumps message or the way he delivered it but at least he had one outside of Trump is bad I can’t tell you what Hillarys message was. When it was all said and done an at times crassly delivered message had more appeal than no message.
Hillary had many messages but they all got drowned out by crooked, and emails and lock her up. She had many faults and Trump exploited those faults like a master, you can give him credit for that as it won him the election, but it was a dirty way to play the game.

I don’t disagree with that much of Trumps policy agenda, but the way he delivers the messaging is immature and embarrassing. If I’m being honest, I crack up at most of his antics, but when I really think about him being the leader of the free world, acting the way he is acting, it is a scary and dangerous thing. I don’t see how we unify and regain the ability to work with each other in a stable honest or productive way unless he loses the next election and we get a big backlash in attitude.

Hillary had many messages but they all got drowned out by crooked, and emails and lock her up. She had many faults and Trump exploited those faults like a master, you can give him credit for that as it won him the election, but it was a dirty way to play the game.

I don’t disagree with that much of Trumps policy agenda, but the way he delivers the messaging is immature and embarrassing. If I’m being honest, I crack up at most of his antics, but when I really think about him being the leader of the free world, acting the way he is acting, it is a scary and dangerous thing. I don’t see how we unify and regain the ability to work with each other in a stable honest or productive way unless he loses the next election and we get a big backlash in attitude.
Politics has always been a dirty game and people have played dirty and did so long before Trump came along and will continue to do so long after he is gone. The one thing I don't believe can be disputed about the 2016 election is Hillary had a far, far easier path to 270 victory that election was her's to lose and she found a way to do it.

Politics has always been a dirty game and people have played dirty and did so long before Trump came along and will continue to do so long after he is gone. The one thing I don't believe can be disputed about the 2016 election is Hillary had a far, far easier path to 270 victory that election was her's to lose and she found a way to do it.
I agree with that, and I think Trumps effective branding of her as a criminal was a large factor in her losing. I’m not saying that those tactics are illegal, most politicians do it. I’m just saying they aren’t respectable IMO and it is sad that we are at a point in our society where acting that way is not only accepted, it is promoted as it produces results so it is only going to continue to snowball unless people stand up to it.

I agree with that, and I think Trumps effective branding of her as a criminal was a large factor in her losing. I’m not saying that those tactics are illegal, most politicians do it. I’m just saying they aren’t respectable IMO and it is sad that we are at a point in our society where acting that way is not only accepted, it is promoted as it produces results so it is only going to continue to snowball unless people stand up to it.
Let's not discount Hillary's own actions as being a major role in why she lost her setting up that private server in her home and then giving let's just say less than good answers as to why opened the door for Trump go after her. Both candidates gave each other a lot of ammunation to use against the other and they did Trump just did a little better job of it either way we weren't going to have a President with a sterling reputation.

Let's not discount Hillary's own actions as being a major role in why she lost her setting up that private server in her home and then giving let's just say less than good answers as to why opened the door for Trump go after her. Both candidates gave each other a lot of ammunation to use against the other and they did Trump just did a little better job of it either way we weren't going to have a President with a sterling reputation.
I agree, by mo means was I saying Hillary didn’t have faults. But do you ever really think about how ridiculous this whole email server thing got? I mean it’s email your talking about. It’s dumber than this whole Russia narrative that’s going on right now. Do you know how many public officials use private email accounts? Do you realize how poorly government email systems operate? Having a private server was an extra security measure she took to protect her communications, not a devious attempt to hide and conceal. It may have been careless in hindsight but it is nowhere near the criminality that many are trying to make it into.

The Orange King is NOT a conservative. He is something along the lines of a Nationalist....Populist..
.Separatist....along with a generous sprinkling of Racist.

You make a little sense. Were it not for the word salad you would make more sense. I think you are recognizing that the days of the Democrat/Republican elite telling us where we can stand so they can easily knock us over are gone. By that I mean liberals dont get to tell their opponents what they believe any more.

Nevertheless I see you are having trouble breaking the habit of years...as in this post....

The shutdown is being caused by a party that used to be conservative and want small government because their Dear Leader wants to needlessly increase the deficit.

Wrong...though always convenient position for big government types. Get used to dealing with Americans who will simply refuse to squat down in the boxes you assign. As in "oh you are a conservative? Then you must hold (fill in the blank with straw man platitude) position and defend it". We aren't going to do it any longer. And a string of new epitaphs like "racist" and separatist" wont make us jump in those boxes either.

Oh....he is a REAL conservative Republican.....Gotcha
He who?

The Orange King is NOT a conservative. He is something along the lines of a Nationalist....Populist..
.Separatist....along with a generous sprinkling of Racist.
The shills tell you he is racist. The Christians were taking the heat under Obama at its peak as it came to the forefront after forty years or so. You saw it the other day wirh the Catholic kids being persecuted for nothing. Propaganda calls Trump a racist that uses his street talk as a reason. His agendas are for humanity. Humanity for Americans! And common sense with it. To watch a stock market collapse and see some of those old broadsat the women's march who put their faces in the face of others lose much of their checks and benefits would be funny. Spoiled biatches rule this nation now. And the path for the animals to kill them is open like greased train tracks. George Will from what I read has some ranch out west. But he has taken millions of dollars of federal money also. That is all you got to know.

Forum List

Back