George W. Bush: Soapy, Hot Nude Shower Pics RIGHT HERE!!

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
George W. Bush: Soapy, Hot Nude Shower Pics RIGHT HERE!! - Houston - News - Hair Balls

Let's face it -- throughout the long presidency of George W. Bush, with all the fake wars, the lack of effort to get Bin Laden, the Gilded Age treatment of the richest one percent and Wall Street, you struggled with one thing: Where were the nude shots?
Unfortunately, no paparazzi has been able to get past Secret Service protection to snap Bushie in the nude, but fear not: The ex-president has provided the shots himself.

No, they're not nude selfies in the bathroom mirror. In fact, they're not even pictures. Instead they are the result of Bush's new fascination with painting, and what better subject, he apparently thinks, than himself nude in the shower? (By the way, he mailed these shower shots to his sister. Oooookaaaaay.)

Someone named "Guccifer" hacked his way into the e-mail account of sister Dorothy Bush, the Smoking Gun reports, and the result was lots of e-mails and photos.

Including the shower shots.
<more, including pics>

This thread reminds me why I only can visit this website every six months.

I keep hoping the retarded left will grow a brain. I am starting to believe that just isn't going to happen.

I love this review. :) Too funny!

Jerry Saltz: George W. Bush Is a Good Painter!

OMG! Pigs fly. I like something about George W. Bush. A lot.

After spending more than a decade having almost physiological-chemical reactions anytime I saw him, getting the heebie-jeebies whenever he spoke — after being sure from the start that he was a Gremlin on the wing of America — I really like the paintings of George W. Bush.

And from the review.

I love these two bather paintings. They are "simple" and "awkward," but in wonderful, unself-conscious, intense ways. They show someone doing the best he can with almost no natural gifts — except the desire to do this. The reclusion and seclusiveness of the pictures evoke the quietude (though not the insight, quality, or genius) of certain Chardin still lifes.

These are pictures of someone dissembling without knowing it, unprotected and on display, but split between the promptings of his own inner drives and limited by his abilities. They reflect the pleasures of disinterestedness. A floater. Inert. The images of a man who saw the entire world from the inside but who finds the smallest, most private place in a private home to imagine his universe. Of almost nothingness. Sweet, sublime, oblique oblivion. The visibility of invisibleness.

Jerry Saltz: George W. Bush Is a Good Painter! -- Vulture

Forum List

Back