George Soros Served, Jail Ahead?

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Trump rounding up his political opponents. Very Russian. Right out of the Putin playbook

Remember my first post? I said it could be a rumor. I didn't find one word of it in any news online, and I visited several sites. Trump will not be involved in the investigation that was launched to find out why a false dossier was used for two long years of his presidency as a means of getting rid of a sitting President, and who and how it came about.

It's almost 1 am. I can find no news source that validates the above video. I did find several other unlikely charges of political leaders from various youtube contributers, however. I am convinced this video could be a figment of someone's imagination to further discredit a political posters who noticed it mixed in with news stories of the day.

I dont know exactly what laws were broken but high-ranking GOV officials used the power of the FED GOVT to entrap, spy and discredit (and retain power of office). Then kept it going after a fair election to try and remove the elected President. Now what Bill of Rights protects Trump? The victim in all of this.

You know why I believe you are part of the lunatic fringe? I'll tell you.

a) HRC was never afforded her Rights by Trump&Co.; chanting "lock her up" without anyone signing a warrant for her arrest, her right to a speedy trail, or her right to privacy when trump asked Russia to assist in an illegal search of her records.

b) No one called or trump to be locked up, trump was afforded all of the rights HRC was denied. In fact trump has more rights than any citizen, since Mr. Mueller abided by a DOJ Policy (not a regulation or a law) protecting him from an indictment.

we all know what crimes HRC committed so what crimes did trump commit???

What crime did HRC commit? Why didn't sessions have the FBI indict her, and allow her to have her day in court?

All indications suggest Trump would have been indicted, but for the AG Policy. Clearly he has obstructed justice many times.
as clearly as a mud bath,,,

and just because she wasnt indicted didnt mean she didnt commit crimes,,,dems and repubes protect each other and have for decades,,,

Is this ^^^ your opinion, or did limbaugh or hannity tell you this.
your deflection is noted,,,

You know why I believe you are part of the lunatic fringe? I'll tell you.

a) HRC was never afforded her Rights by Trump&Co.; chanting "lock her up" without anyone signing a warrant for her arrest, her right to a speedy trail, or her right to privacy when trump asked Russia to assist in an illegal search of her records.

b) No one called or trump to be locked up, trump was afforded all of the rights HRC was denied. In fact trump has more rights than any citizen, since Mr. Mueller abided by a DOJ Policy (not a regulation or a law) protecting him from an indictment.

we all know what crimes HRC committed so what crimes did trump commit???

What crime did HRC commit? Why didn't sessions have the FBI indict her, and allow her to have her day in court?

All indications suggest Trump would have been indicted, but for the AG Policy. Clearly he has obstructed justice many times.
as clearly as a mud bath,,,

and just because she wasnt indicted didnt mean she didnt commit crimes,,,dems and repubes protect each other and have for decades,,,

Is this ^^^ your opinion, or did limbaugh or hannity tell you this.
your deflection is noted,,,
When Hillary was swinging her axe at that poor old computer and pouring acidic chlorine on it to destroy information on her crimes, she forgot that a few other computers around Washington received the emails she is trying to decry in addition to one legal source I shall not name, that shows both the width and depth of her orders to take out President Trump, spending taxpayer money to do her crimes with. You will see it in your lifetime.

This is how conspiracy theories commence, soon they are echoed by those easily led, and become a BIG LIE.

One of those meme's which the far right thrives upon, and is repeated ad nausea.
Oh, yes, and the Democrats weren't thrilled when first they thought the false narrative about Trump was true. Wrong! Brainwashed students were cheering from their Communist University Towers where they learn how to be Marxists and disband governments like our own. They were crying buckets and rivers when President Trump won the election. Then they saw the guy they were told to hate get treated like a common criminal who couldn't be trusted for two years. The Democrats should be ashamed of what they tried to do to America--deny the president his rightful place. Hillary really screwed up this time. And she's not going to get a First Lady's pat on the head and told to be a nice girl this time.

RANT ^^^ : "Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way". Try to be rational, you might not be laughed at so often.

You've sequestered yourselves in leftist lockstep thinktank fail for so long, I don't think you recognize what you are seeing, Mr. Catcher. If you think he's mad, you ought to see how upset people who used to be Democrats are before Nancy Pelosi called Attorney General William Barr a liar. People know the Attorney General has an impeccable reputation, and Nancy humiliated herself when she told that whopper.

You think that Barr was forthcoming before the senate committee? You are either lying, or very naive (or didn't watch his behavior and are echoing others).

If you've ever been called for jury duty, you would have been instructed by the judge to use common sense in deciding the veracity of testimony. For the record, Barr's entire demeanor was focused on defending the President.
You didn't notice the hateful glares of the ruthless questioners demanding Trump's head or they would call the Attorney General a liar? Why am I not the least bit surprised you didn't notice the evil faces of the Democrat questioners, and oh, BTW, there was no sharing of that hearing with Republican members on the committee. That set a dangerous precedent for which the Democrats will pay a price as they wane in the favor of the American people who DID notice what I noticed about the pre-judgmental demeanor of William Barr's attack cats. The Democrats were rude, demeaning, arrogant, and to the public thoroughly disgusting. The only ones who would let these ninnyhammers off the hook would be their fluffers.

I suppose you would have the Democrats modeled after the pleasant demeanor of Jim Jordan, is that correct?

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Trump rounding up his political opponents. Very Russian. Right out of the Putin playbook

Out in the open under rule of law, vs. spying, tapping, leaking..... Forced to do it in self defense as the MSM spreads falsehoods daily. Obama/Beast in on a Coup. Sorry your hero has been exposed. We all knew it.

Wrong side Sealy. Relax. DET welfare checks are still going out? DJT is not stopping the gravy train.

Well, rumors go around.

it may be just a rumor he has been served,,,but its no rumor to the charges

Well, I sent a request to Drudge Report to find out if it were true or not. I don't know, and that is why I said it could be a rumor. Some rumors are true, some aren't.

got news for you,the elite protect the evil and corrupt and poweerful. there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,what deserted isnland YOU been on?:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back