George Soros Served, Jail Ahead?

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

it may be just a rumor he has been served,,,but its no rumor to the charges

Well, I sent a request to Drudge Report to find out if it were true or not. I don't know, and that is why I said it could be a rumor. Some rumors are true, some aren't.

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Well, I sent a request to Drudge Report to find out if it were true or not. I don't know, and that is why I said it could be a rumor. Some rumors are true, some aren't.

You'll know if he suddenly flees the country to one with no extradition with the U.S.

Well, rumors go around.

please dont take my moment away,,,LOL

Well, rumors go around.

You'll know if he suddenly flees the country to one with no extradition with the U.S.

we can always drone him,,,

Well, rumors go around.

Is he (Soros) another political opponent of tramp. Tramp wants to put all of his political opponents behind bars. Putin said to get rid of them and to lock them up.

Well, rumors go around.

Is he (Soros) another political opponent of tramp. Tramp wants to put all of his political opponents behind bars. Putin said to get rid of them and to lock them up.

hes been an opponent of the free world since WW2

Well, rumors go around.

So tramp wants to lock him up, and he is not an opponent of the Free World, tramp is.

Well, rumors go around.

So tramp wants to lock him up, and he is not an opponent of the Free World, tramp is.

where did you hear it was trump???

and yes he has been, not to mention a thief of the highest order,,,he is the billionaire the left should be raging about,,he has never made a product in his life and worth billions

Well, rumors go around.

Do you have a link to Putin saying to "get rid of them and to lock them up." I don't think President Trump is having anything to do with Putin at this point considering how much trouble your friends in politics went to, to bring down President Trump.

Well, rumors go around.

where did you hear it was trump???

and yes he has been, not to mention a thief of the highest order,,,he is the billionaire the left should be raging about,,he has never made a product in his life and worth billions

I gave you Sean Hannity's video. Didn't it work?

According to the uncle of a friend of the voice in my head, this is totally legit.

Forum List

Back