George Soros Served, Jail Ahead?

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

This is how conspiracy theories commence, soon they are echoed by those easily led, and become a BIG LIE.

One of those meme's which the far right thrives upon, and is repeated ad nausea.

Oh, yes, and the Democrats weren't thrilled when first they thought the false narrative about Trump was true. Wrong! Brainwashed students were cheering from their Communist University Towers where they learn how to be Marxists and disband governments like our own. They were crying buckets and rivers when President Trump won the election. Then they saw the guy they were told to hate get treated like a common criminal who couldn't be trusted for two years. The Democrats should be ashamed of what they tried to do to America--deny the president his rightful place. Hillary really screwed up this time. And she's not going to get a First Lady's pat on the head and told to be a nice girl this time.

RANT ^^^ : "Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way". Try to be rational, you might not be laughed at so often.

You've sequestered yourselves in leftist lockstep thinktank fail for so long, I don't think you recognize what you are seeing, Mr. Catcher. If you think he's mad, you ought to see how upset people who used to be Democrats are before Nancy Pelosi called Attorney General William Barr a liar. People know the Attorney General has an impeccable reputation, and Nancy humiliated herself when she told that whopper.

If true it still frosts my rear end. High-ranking GOVT crooks from 2014-2019 are still roaming free. Another "civilian" token dont interest me.

I want comely yates clapper brennan etc....arrested for this Coup. Nothing less will do. Trump will lose at least four votes and maybe a few stop working onto SS. We all know what happened? What is taking years? Jail the guilty. No bail.

Well, you might get your way. The last appointment to the AG is one more step into creating a banana republic. Who would have thought, three centuries ago Franklin was prescient when he warned we had a Republic, if we could keep it.

The post by Old Yeller is clear, concise and convincing evidence that rabid followers of trump reject the Bill of Rights, and the principles long held by American Jurisprudence.

I dont know exactly what laws were broken but high-ranking GOV officials used the power of the FED GOVT to entrap, spy and discredit (and retain power of office). Then kept it going after a fair election to try and remove the elected President. Now what Bill of Rights protects Trump? The victim in all of this.

Last edited:
Well, rumors go around.

Is he (Soros) another political opponent of tramp. Tramp wants to put all of his political opponents behind bars. Putin said to get rid of them and to lock them up.

Who is tramp?

Well, rumors go around.

it may be just a rumor he has been served,,,but its no rumor to the charges

Well, I sent a request to Drudge Report to find out if it were true or not. I don't know, and that is why I said it could be a rumor. Some rumors are true, some aren't.

You'll know if he suddenly flees the country to one with no extradition with the U.S.

we can always drone him,,,

WHY WAIT ! ARREST HIM NOW HE'S RICH HE'S GOT TO BE GUILTY OF SOMETHING RIGHT. ARREST HIM THEN DO A 2 YR INVESTIGATION FREEZE HIS ASSETS AND WATCH THE LEFT CRUMBLE! GUILTY OF SOMETHING GO FIND IT AG.

your TDS is showing,,,

If true it still frosts my rear end. High-ranking GOVT crooks from 2014-2019 are still roaming free. Another "civilian" token dont interest me.

I want comely yates clapper brennan etc....arrested for this Coup. Nothing less will do. Trump will lose at least four votes and maybe a few stop working onto SS. We all know what happened? What is taking years? Jail the guilty. No bail.

Well, you might get your way. The last appointment to the AG is one more step into creating a banana republic. Who would have thought, three centuries ago Franklin was prescient when he warned we had a Republic, if we could keep it.

The post by Old Yeller is clear, concise and convincing evidence that rabid followers of trump reject the Bill of Rights, and the principles long held by American Jurisprudence.

I dont know exactly what laws were broken but high-ranking GOV officials used the power of the FED GOVT to entrap, spy and discredit. Then kept it going after a fair election to try and remove the elected President. Now what Bill of Rights protects Trump? The victim in all of this.
the only victims of the circus in DC is the people,,,and trumps rights werent violated,,,

and there are two sides of TDS

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

This is how conspiracy theories commence, soon they are echoed by those easily led, and become a BIG LIE.

One of those meme's which the far right thrives upon, and is repeated ad nausea.

Oh, yes, and the Democrats weren't thrilled when first they thought the false narrative about Trump was true. Wrong! Brainwashed students were cheering from their Communist University Towers where they learn how to be Marxists and disband governments like our own. They were crying buckets and rivers when President Trump won the election. Then they saw the guy they were told to hate get treated like a common criminal who couldn't be trusted for two years. The Democrats should be ashamed of what they tried to do to America--deny the president his rightful place. Hillary really screwed up this time. And she's not going to get a First Lady's pat on the head and told to be a nice girl this time.

RANT ^^^ : "Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way". Try to be rational, you might not be laughed at so often.

You've sequestered yourselves in leftist lockstep thinktank fail for so long, I don't think you recognize what you are seeing, Mr. Catcher. If you think he's mad, you ought to see how upset people who used to be Democrats are before Nancy Pelosi called Attorney General William Barr a liar. People know the Attorney General has an impeccable reputation, and Nancy humiliated herself when she told that whopper.

You think that Barr was forthcoming before the senate committee? You are either lying, or very naive (or didn't watch his behavior and are echoing others).

If you've ever been called for jury duty, you would have been instructed by the judge to use common sense in deciding the veracity of testimony. For the record, Barr's entire demeanor was focused on defending the President.

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

You think that Barr was forthcoming before the senate committee? You are either lying, or very naive (or didn't watch his behavior and are echoing others).

If you've ever been called for jury duty, you would have been instructed by the judge to use common sense in deciding the veracity of testimony. For the record, Barr's entire demeanor was focused on defending the President.

Sweet Mother Christmas! Barr has more integrity than anyone in DC? If anything Barr has allowed too much false attack on the President (to apoease the leftists). They accuse Barr of lying by twisting a series of statements about who said what when! Land O' Goshen! Use common sense! Trolls making posts is not hacking any election? There was never any there there!

Someone hacked or leaked private DNC emails? So what? Lock up your garbage. It is a private organization. Do you care if Intel proprietary circuit designs get hacked, stolen or leaked? Yes but i am not paying taxes to stop it.

Attacking Barr is really the only thing left I suppose? Mule was allowed to go on an on for years when everyone knew it was a hoax 2 weeks in. This was the fourth attempt! Barr let it go on after he got hired on. Mule tried to "Trump" up phony charges BECAUSE of the phony investigation.

Last edited:

I dont know exactly what laws were broken but high-ranking GOV officials used the power of the FED GOVT to entrap, spy and discredit (and retain power of office). Then kept it going after a fair election to try and remove the elected President. Now what Bill of Rights protects Trump? The victim in all of this.

You know why I believe you are part of the lunatic fringe? I'll tell you.

a) HRC was never afforded her Rights by Trump&Co.; chanting "lock her up" without anyone signing a warrant for her arrest, her right to a speedy trail, or her right to privacy when trump asked Russia to assist in an illegal search of her records.

b) No one called or trump to be locked up, trump was afforded all of the rights HRC was denied. In fact trump has more rights than any citizen, since Mr. Mueller abided by a DOJ Policy (not a regulation or a law) protecting him from an indictment.

a) HRC was never afforded her Rights by Trump&Co.; chanting "lock her up" without anyone signing a warrant for her arrest, her right to a speedy trail, or her right to privacy when trump asked Russia to assist in an illegal search of her records.

b) No one called or trump to be locked up, trump was afforded all of the rights HRC was denied. In fact trump has more rights than any citizen, since Mr. Mueller abided by a DOJ Policy (not a regulation or a law) protecting him from an indictment.

Private Citizens (Trump) can say or do as they please (1st amendment). Comely outlined crimes by HRC but did nothing about it but lock up Wenier for a year. People knew. People chanted? Is that a Crime? The press was posting all her crap, not Trump. The press worked to get it from WikiLeaks? Podesta got phished? Should i feel sorry? Not a big deal to me.

Trump did no Crime. Why would anyone chant lock him up?

we all know what crimes HRC committed so what crimes did trump commit???

About Hillary---Justice is coming. Believe it.

About Hillary---Justice is coming. Believe it.

Excuse me, i am going to read "mastrubating with sandpaper".

What crime did HRC commit? Why didn't sessions have the FBI indict her, and allow her to have her day in court?

All indications suggest Trump would have been indicted, but for the AG Policy. Clearly he has obstructed justice many times.

What crime did HRC commit? Why didn't sessions have the FBI indict her, and allow her to have her day in court?

All indications suggest Trump would have been indicted, but for the AG Policy. Clearly he has obstructed justice many times.

What crime the witch HCR did NOT commit!:mad-61:

What crime the witch HCR did NOT commit!:mad-61:

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^, variety, on steroids.

as clearly as a mud bath,,,

and just because she wasnt indicted didnt mean she didnt commit crimes,,,dems and repubes protect each other and have for decades,,,

as clearly as a mud bath,,,

and just because she wasnt indicted didnt mean she didnt commit crimes,,,dems and repubes protect each other and have for decades,,,

Is this ^^^ your opinion, or did limbaugh or hannity tell you this.

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

You didn't notice the hateful glares of the ruthless questioners demanding Trump's head or they would call the Attorney General a liar? Why am I not the least bit surprised you didn't notice the evil faces of the Democrat questioners, and oh, BTW, there was no sharing of that hearing with Republican members on the committee. That set a dangerous precedent for which the Democrats will pay a price as they wane in the favor of the American people who DID notice what I noticed about the pre-judgmental demeanor of William Barr's attack cats. The Democrats were rude, demeaning, arrogant, and to the public thoroughly disgusting. The only ones who would let these ninnyhammers off the hook would be their fluffers.

Well, rumors go around.

Trump rounding up his political opponents. Very Russian. Right out of the Putin playbook

(1) Treason. (2) She has selective negative information on all of the people concerned in the FBI (3) Hillary's "day in court" was her campaign for President. She lost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back