Democrats attempt to rig 2020 election with social media censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch Live: Democrats Attempt to Rig 2020 Election with Social Media Censorship
Facebook and Instagram’s censorship of Infowars and other conservatives is nothing short of election meddling. Tune in to find out how to circumvent the big tech censors and preserve your right to free speech on the internet. Laura Loomer and Anthony Tommasino join this Friday edition of War Room LIVE from 3PM-6Pm CT.

OMG doesn't this just piss you off trendy losers LOL you can't stand seeing this information but you will when they come for you , and u still won't have a clue.

35 bucks only!

fishoilthumb.jpg

Facebook and Instagram’s censorship of Infowars and other conservatives is nothing short of election meddling. Tune in to find out how to circumvent the big tech censors and preserve your right to free speech on the internet. Laura Loomer and Anthony Tommasino join this Friday edition of War Room LIVE from 3PM-6Pm CT.

OMG doesn't this just piss you off trendy losers LOL you can't stand seeing this information but you will when they come for you , and u still won't have a clue.
Infowars is conservative garbage...I will agree on that....

Show us where the GOOD reliable conservative news is.

Show us where the GOOD reliable conservative news is.
Most of it can be found in intelligence and common sense.

• Banned
35 bucks only!

fishoilthumb.jpg

NUMBER ONE STUPID FK
upload_2019-5-3_18-40-11.png

#2 AHOLE :

SINCE HE IS NOT MSM HE IS NOT CONTROLLED YOU STUPID ASS, ABC, NBC, ARE SPONSORED BY DEMOCRATICALLY
BILLIONS ARE DUMPED INTO MSM) CONTROL--------- WTF DO U THINK FB IS, IDIOT, HOW ABOUT TWITTER MORON, HOW ABOUT AMAZON.......( all leftist owned )

SO STUPID FK WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU LET US KNOW ASSHOLE. OH WAIT UR TO FKN STUPID TO KNOW IT .

try some real education stupid fk

upload_2019-5-3_18-44-50.png

6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Morris Creative Group

info.jpg

I a nice little picture story for your comprehension level and idiots still won't get it.

So you are saying trump and the Russians use of social media helped trump win? Because before many of you said social media lies from Russia didn’t make a dent. Well did it or didn’t it’s?

Democrats attempt to rig 2020 election with social media censorship

This is quite the conspiracy theory, editorial thread/post.

Very Trumpian!

I love it when Howard Stern has fake Alex Jones on his show. Or fake ivanka trump. So ridiculous

35 bucks only!

fishoilthumb.jpg

NUMBER ONE STUPID FK
1. View attachment 259284

#2 AHOLE :

SINCE HE IS NOT MSM HE IS NOT CONTROLLED YOU STUPID ASS, ABC, NBC, ARE SPONSORED BY DEMOCRATICALLY
BILLIONS ARE DUMPED INTO MSM) CONTROL--------- WTF DO U THINK FB IS, IDIOT, HOW ABOUT TWITTER MORON, HOW ABOUT AMAZON.......( all leftist owned )

SO STUPID FK WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU LET US KNOW ASSHOLE. OH WAIT UR TO FKN STUPID TO KNOW IT .

try some real education stupid fk

View attachment 259285

6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Morris Creative Group

info.jpg

I a nice little picture story for your comprehension level and idiots still won't get it.
It´s not fish oil, it is the good old snake oil and I am sure you are spending your money on it like a big dumb moron.
I have seen no censorship on Facebook. There is a Trump group that I am in and even a Maduro group.
I even have videos on there that Youtube wouldn´t allow anymore.

Forum List

Back