George Soros Served, Jail Ahead?

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Is he (Soros) another political opponent of tramp. Tramp wants to put all of his political opponents behind bars. Putin said to get rid of them and to lock them up.

Do you have a link to Putin saying to "get rid of them and to lock them up." I don't think President Trump is having anything to do with Putin at this point considering how much trouble your friends in politics went to, to bring down President Trump.

Well they have private conversations, so no. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY ARE ALONE. He does not believe in taking notes. Putin locks his opponents so I can only imagine he passed his tricks on to tramp. I'm sure he "suggested" to his AG to investigate him.

Well, rumors go around.

He may be in big trouble for funding an attempt to take over the US Government. This is a rumor at this point.

Is he (Soros) another political opponent of tramp. Tramp wants to put all of his political opponents behind bars. Putin said to get rid of them and to lock them up.

Do you have a link to Putin saying to "get rid of them and to lock them up." I don't think President Trump is having anything to do with Putin at this point considering how much trouble your friends in politics went to, to bring down President Trump.

Well they have private conversations, so no. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY ARE ALONE. He does not believe in taking notes. Putin locks his opponents so I can only imagine he passed his tricks on to tramp. I'm sure he "suggested" to his AG to investigate him.

First, you put words in the mouth of the President. The President did not say that. Now, you say it has to be true.

Baby, you got that spin shit down pat don't you.

Well, rumors go around.

hes been an opponent of the free world since WW2

So tramp wants to lock him up, and he is not an opponent of the Free World, tramp is.

where did you hear it was trump???

and yes he has been, not to mention a thief of the highest order,,,he is the billionaire the left should be raging about,,he has never made a product in his life and worth billions

tramp never did either.

Well, rumors go around.

hes been an opponent of the free world since WW2

So tramp wants to lock him up, and he is not an opponent of the Free World, tramp is.

where did you hear it was trump???

and yes he has been, not to mention a thief of the highest order,,,he is the billionaire the left should be raging about,,he has never made a product in his life and worth billions

tramp never did either.

so those thousands of hotel rooms and all those golf courses dont exist???

Well, rumors go around.

So weak...

Oh, Moonie, the gang's all here. :blahblah:

When I was ten I used to fear Godzilla in my dreams yet I grew out of those false narratives of reality....

And did someone start a rumor that Godzilla was served? :coffee:

No but any relic of a need to delineate can create more monsters.

If they're going after Soros, they need a Ranger squad to take him into custody and exfil him out of wherever he's hiding.

Why bother when 1 bullet could save so much expense? :dunno:

If they're going after Soros, they need a Ranger squad to take him into custody and exfil him out of wherever he's hiding.

I agree with the one bullet problem,,,but wheres the fun in that???

now saddum hussien was a one bullet problem that would have saved a lot of money,,,

now saddum hussien was a one bullet problem that would have saved a lot of money,,,

Saddam Hussein really didn't do anything wrong. Peter Strzok is a shitbag.

Saddam's crime was moving back to the gold standard, just like Khadafi.

Oh yeah, and putting out a hit on daddy Bush after daddy Bush egregiously fucked Saddam over. Too bad Jr. had the might of the US military at his disposal to throw at him. (corruptly)

Check it out sometime.

It was Saudi arabs that did 9/11/2001. Proper response was to nuke mecca.

If true it still frosts my rear end. High-ranking GOVT crooks from 2014-2019 are still roaming free. Another "civilian" token dont interest me.

I want comely yates clapper brennan etc....arrested for this Coup. Nothing less will do. Trump will lose at least four votes and maybe a few stop working onto SS. We all know what happened? What is taking years? Jail the guilty. No bail.

Saddum Hussein really didn't do anything wrong. Peter Strzok is a shitbag.
gasing thousand of people including his own family kinda is something,,,not to mention all the others he killed along with his terrorist funding,,,

whats funny is the US put him in power, so at least we cleaned up our own mess

I'm still waiting to see if anyone else has heard this, but If Mr. Drudge got my notice, he hasn't confirmed it with an article yet. I found this on youtube when I was looking at news from yesterday and this morning. I don't take a paper, so I have to get my news online, often a day late. lol

Mr. Morrison, you know we havta follow the rule of law when someone does something wrong. "Innocent till proved guilty" is the only thing we can say until we know for sure. If I were George Soros, I'd be wondering what was I thinking before funding liars and rule benders. Those in the FBI who were bullied into doing wrong by the head of the State Department are the certain losers.

Even so, it is very treacherous to try to dispose of a President by using a false dossier, and knowing it was false from the beginning. The evidence points back to Barack and Hillary, but if they were doing the bidding of multibillionaire George Soros, who asked them to collude with foreign spy agencies, it's hard to say where this will go, if it is a fact. I'm still waiting to find a backup that this alleged event took place, and I represented it as a possible rumor rather than fact.

In his favor, George Soros is very, very old. However, if he was behind the Obama/Clinton conspiracy, I wouldn't be him for all the tea in China.

If true it still frosts my rear end. High-ranking GOVT crooks from 2014-2019 are still roaming free. Another "civilian" token dont interest me.

I want comely yates clapper brennan etc....arrested for this Coup. Nothing less will do. Trump will lose at least four votes and maybe a few stop working onto SS. We all know what happened? What is taking years? Jail the guilty. No bail.
I'm still waiting for confirmation of this rumor, Old Yeller. The crooks who booked Trump's people put them into solitary confinement and peppered them with allegations day after day in several instances. A lot of bad stuff went down, but if this turns out to be true, I don't think Hillary will be believed when she says "I forget," this time. The American people want this to be over, but this time, the liars will not be doing the fact-finding, and innocent people will not be placed in solitary confinement until their brains turn to jelly.

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

This is how conspiracy theories commence, soon they are echoed by those easily led, and become a BIG LIE.

One of those meme's which the far right thrives upon, and is repeated ad nausea.

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

This is how conspiracy theories commence, soon they are echoed by those easily led, and become a BIG LIE.

One of those meme's which the far right thrives upon, and is repeated ad nausea.

Oh, yes, and the Democrats weren't thrilled when first they thought the false narrative about Trump was true. Wrong! Brainwashed students were cheering from their Communist University Towers where they learn how to be Marxists and disband governments like our own. They were crying buckets and rivers when President Trump won the election. Then they saw the guy they were told to hate get treated like a common criminal who couldn't be trusted for two years. The Democrats should be ashamed of what they tried to do to America--deny the president his rightful place. Hillary really screwed up this time. And she's not going to get a First Lady's pat on the head and told to be a nice girl this time.

Well, rumors go around.

it may be just a rumor he has been served,,,but its no rumor to the charges

Well, I sent a request to Drudge Report to find out if it were true or not. I don't know, and that is why I said it could be a rumor. Some rumors are true, some aren't.

You'll know if he suddenly flees the country to one with no extradition with the U.S.

we can always drone him,,,

WHY WAIT ! ARREST HIM NOW HE'S RICH HE'S GOT TO BE GUILTY OF SOMETHING RIGHT. ARREST HIM THEN DO A 2 YR INVESTIGATION FREEZE HIS ASSETS AND WATCH THE LEFT CRUMBLE! GUILTY OF SOMETHING GO FIND IT AG.

Well, rumors go around.

Well, rumors go around.

Oh, yes, and the Democrats weren't thrilled when first they thought the false narrative about Trump was true. Wrong! Brainwashed students were cheering from their Communist University Towers where they learn how to be Marxists and disband governments like our own. They were crying buckets and rivers when President Trump won the election. Then they saw the guy they were told to hate get treated like a common criminal who couldn't be trusted for two years. The Democrats should be ashamed of what they tried to do to America--deny the president his rightful place. Hillary really screwed up this time. And she's not going to get a First Lady's pat on the head and told to be a nice girl this time.

RANT ^^^ : "Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way". Try to be rational, you might not be laughed at so often.

Well, you might get your way. The last appointment to the AG is one more step into creating a banana republic. Who would have thought, three centuries ago Franklin was prescient when he warned we had a Republic, if we could keep it.

The post by Old Yeller is clear, concise and convincing evidence that rabid followers of trump reject the Bill of Rights, and the principles long held by American Jurisprudence.

Forum List

Back