George Soros Promotes Vote Fraud

Hes not a us citizen or official.
Old cock,read my links,you'll see the crimes buffett and Obama created.
when I worked for HSBC,Warren buffett was head of HELZBERG. diamonds,and mined diamonds in south Africa using slaved Africans under the supervision of alwueda groups hired to oversee the productivity.

What an asshole of a liar you are. Here is the history of the retail chain of jewelry stores that the Helzbergs established. Not diamond miners at all. A retail chain within the US.

Helzberg Diamonds -- Company History

LEFTIST HYPOCRISY!!!!!
Old rocks proved it.
Supporting the occupy movement against the onepercent.
now,two posters SUPPORTING ONE OF THEIR 1%!!!

Old rocks,HELZBERG was a PRIVATE LABEL CLIENT OF OYRS AT HSBC when I worked there and he was the CEO...I got docs...wanna push it?

Becki,I apologize to you,and the board for this comment.
he is the godfather of global communism and islamifacism.
For deaths globally directly or indirectly by the millions who support democracy.
I support his untimely death.

I am reporting you to the FBI.

Go fuck yourself! I will be quite pleased also when Soros takes a dirt nap.

Becki,I apologize to you,and the board for this comment.
he is the godfather of global communism and islamifacism.
For deaths globally directly or indirectly by the millions who support democracy.
I support his untimely death.

I am reporting you to the FBI.

Go fuck yourself! I will be quite pleased also when Soros takes a dirt nap.

I suppose that there are many who feel the same about your kindly self.

Ed, you're a brainwashed idiot Beckbot dupe of greedy, lying, cheating, screwing the people, polluting mega rich Pubs, moron. Everything you "know" is wrong. Read a paper.

Last edited:
The challenge is there, Spaced. Prove your nonsense. Not only that, show how Buffet was involved. Bershire did not buy the company until 1995.

Well,it is abosilutely true.
you're also proving again,the clefts hypocrisy.
Are you against the 1%?
Obviously you support the 1% when they support your need.
Thanks for entering the trap.

So,old rocks,you support the 1% as you claim when it supports your needs?answer yes or no,as your posts show supporting occupy which is against the 1%.

Cmon,you just validated millions of independents and conservative that know you leftists are full of shit.

Once again we see 'Conservatives' wishing death on fellow Americans.

As opposed to a President who okays assassinating Americans, right?

The 'American' who was 'assasinated' was actively engaged in terrorism against our nation. The President was absolutely correct in ordering him taken out.

I'll have to agree with that one.

All radical terrorists should be killed. Ain't gonna happen, but each one dead is another asshole that won't be a part of any more terrorist plots.

So,in summation....if it suits your needs..
left is for the 1% as they say.
When its financially and politically advantageous
Y'all are against it.

Thanks ED, conspiracy whackjobs like you are Dems' best pals! Keep up the good work. Call us when you find that army of people voting fraudulently LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back