George HW Bush 'IN INTENSIVE CARE' just days after death of wife Barbara Bush

Report: President George H.W. Bush is in intensive care

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized and is in intensive care, according to CNN.

Bush went to the hospital just hours after the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush.

I'm not going to ask for prayers or positivity or anything. He was not expected to last long without her.

My heart is with their family.

Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up: at the same time,while were at it,why dont we also make two special days to cry for stalin and Hitler as well and be sad that that they are no longer with us also.:206::5_1_12024:

LA RAM FAN I don't think this is the thread and as a Christian no human being has the right to Judge, in our Bible we are told there is only one Judge and that is Our Lord and He will Judge all of us when our time comes and whatever Sins we have committed in this life, we will all face Him as to what His Judgement is, we all can only hope He shows us all some Mercy for none of us are without Sin.

So you are saying you would weep and say a prayer over Mao, Stalin, or Hitler?

How very Christian of you.

"Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up:"

^^^^ I believe the post said that Barbara and GHW Bush were two mass murderers of women and children, not sure how Barbara Bush is a mass murderer of women and children but....:rolleyes-41:

Well, okay, you got me there. In all my research, I don't know how she is ever implicated.

That said, when David Rockefeller died, I didn't give a shit.

When George Soros goes, nor will I care.

When the former head of the CIA, the man whose finger prints were all over the assassination attempt on Reagan's life goes, I simply will not care. The Bush family history, along with the Clinton's are why this nation's Deep State is in a state of civil war right now. I really will not care nor have any sympathy. It is good this dynasty dies at this time in history. Now, if only the Clinton's would fade from memory as well.

If Barbara knew anything, meh, I can not say.

Former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized and is in intensive care, according to CNN.

Bush went to the hospital just hours after the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush.

I'm not going to ask for prayers or positivity or anything. He was not expected to last long without her.

Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up: at the same time,while were at it,why dont we also make two special days to cry for stalin and Hitler as well and be sad that that they are no longer with us also.:206::5_1_12024:

LA RAM FAN I don't think this is the thread and as a Christian no human being has the right to Judge, in our Bible we are told there is only one Judge and that is Our Lord and He will Judge all of us when our time comes and whatever Sins we have committed in this life, we will all face Him as to what His Judgement is, we all can only hope He shows us all some Mercy for none of us are without Sin.

:thankusmile::up::clap2:

Why are you Trolling this thread? You said that Barbara Bush was a mass murderer of women and children, go away. I'm sure there is a 9/11 Conspiracy Theory thread you can post in or whatever.

"Yeah lets have our hearts there for two mass murderers of women and children around the world,thats the ticket.:2up:"

^^^^ I believe the post said that Barbara and GHW Bush were two mass murderers of women and children, not sure how Barbara Bush is a mass murderer of women and children but....:rolleyes-41:

Well, okay, you got me there. In all my research, I don't know how she is ever implicated.

When the former head of the CIA, the man whose finger prints were all over the assassination attempt on Reagan's life goes, I simply will not care. The Bush family history, along with the Clinton's are why this nation's Deep State is in a state of civil war right now. I really will not care nor have any sympathy. It is good this dynasty dies at this time in history. Now, if only the Clinton's would fade from memory as well.

Yes well okay whatever.

So you are saying you would weep and say a prayer over Mao, Stalin, or Hitler? How very Christian of you.
Edit: I read you wrong, misterbeale, and I apologize. Lucy and LARam have it the way I understand salvation and judgment.

Last edited:
How many days before some whack job liberal professor sings the praises of his death?

And you as well. I shouldn't be surprised anymore that people can't drop the partisan bullshit in the face of the death of a president, but I am.

I would seriously appreciate it if people who are sounding off would show a modicum of respect for the former POTUS instead of using his imminent passing to score stupid-ass shots.

I don’t know! I think he is young enough to recover and marry a trophy wife for the last few years of his life. Word is he likes to pat women’s butts.

Don’t be a dick.

I’m not being a dick. I’m simply not writing him off prematurely. The report I saw on the news is that he is responding well to treatments. He could actually live a few years longer.

There is only one Judge of us all:

James 4:11-12

"Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the Law and judges it. And if you judge the Law, you are not a practitioner of the Law, but a judge of it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbour?"

Isaiah 33:22

"For the Lord is our Judge, The Lord is our Lawgiver, The Lord is our King, He will save us"

I don’t know! I think he is young enough to recover and marry a trophy wife for the last few years of his life. Word is he likes to pat women’s butts.

Don’t be a dick.

I’m not being a dick. I’m simply not writing him off prematurely. The report I saw on the news is that he is responding well to treatments. He could actually live a few years longer.

Then stop talking about him patting people on the ass.

Don’t be a dick.

What if he does not want to live now that Barbara his wife and friend of 73 years is no longer in physical being with him? He might have decided that he now just wants to go and join her.

He will pass away in a week tops..

Probably more like within the next 24-72 hours, very very sad, but also very very touching, after 70 plus years of being together they soon will be reunited forever and as a Christian my belief is that this Earthly life is not the end, it is just the end of the Earthly final chapter and when that final chapter closes the first chapter of our next journey in life begins, the opening of our Eternal life and being reunited with all those we have loved and have already taken their place in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom.

Marriage is a sacrament. A method God uses to bestow grace on humans. Those two showed how it is done.

Don’t be a dick.

I will when he stops patting people on the ass.

Don’t be a dick.

What if he does not want to live now that Barbara his wife and friend of 73 years is no longer in physical being with him? He might have decided that he now just wants to go and join her.

Exactly so.

Don’t be a dick.

Then don't claim that you're not being a dick.

Don’t be a dick.

If he joins her in a few days, I’ll go along with that. However, we don’t know that at this time. He may have other things to live for like a grandchild’s wedding.

Don’t be a dick.

Then don't claim that you're not being a dick.

Don’t be a pussy! See how name calling works; I can do it too!

Forum List

Back