George H W Bush october 19 1980, where was he?

Former President Bush has publicly stated he does not remember where he was on November 22, 1963, the day President Kenney was assassinated; and no prosecutor has interrogated him as to his ties to DeMohrenschildt and Murchison—part of Nixon’s “Texans.”

More: FBI memo, photo link Bush Sr to JFK Dallas murder scene

It is significant, however, that during the same period Congress was also on the verge of reopening inquiries into the death of John F. Kennedy. Baker notes this factor as he begins to tote up curious inconsistencies and anomalies in the elder Bush’s accounts of his activities at the time of Kennedy’s death. Baker presents three faces of George H. W. Bush: the one who cannot remember where he was on November 22, 1963; the one identified (in a declassified FBI memo about the assassination) as a CIA officer working with Cuban exiles; and the one who, identifying himself as an ordinary citizen, calls in a tip on a potential assassin.

More: Family of Secrets » Press Release

The Driver Shot Kennedy :laugh2:

Zapruder Film Shows JFK's Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot (August 7, 2007)

That would be more plausable than blaming it on Oswald.

Still waiting for the Tin-Foil Hat crowd to answer my question.

If Bush made this arrangment with the Iranians, what were the Iranians getting out of the deal?

Arms?

Except they didn't get the arms, at least not in 1981.

They did get arms in 1986. Five years later. Can't see how that was a good deal for them.

Simple: they were afraid of Reagan.

On the other hand, they laughed at Jimmy Carter.
seriously? You say they were afraid of reagan when he was not even president yet for a week? my my, that's some assumption there, don't ya think?

do you really buy in to that?

What difference does it make how long he was in office?

Reagan made it clear he intended to take military action against the Iranians if they didn't release the hostages. Carter made it clear that he was a spineless appeaser.

Bush 2 made it clear for years that he would potentially take military action against the Iranians if they didn't halt their nuclear program, and they flipped him off and continue to flip off anyone else who threatens it.

Seems like a stretch to assume tough CAMPAIGN talk would persuade them to make a huge political move in favor of the US when tough talk from an actual commander in chief who had already proven he would, along with crippling economic sanctions, hasn't even gotten them to budge.

I have an answer by 'George'!

The US should have left the hostages in Iran to die.
Sounds good to me! :cuckoo:

So? Kerry made a political carreer from meeting with the N. Vietnamese and Fonda became a name in Holliwood sending them aid and conducting blood drives for them. If they haven't gone to trial to date it would probably be a bad idea to hold your breath until they do.

he cant figure out why 1 out of 20 posts get a reply.....

Actually, it's probably more like 1 out of 125 posts.

Almost everyone threw him on ignore long ago. He just can't seem to catch on to that fact.

I couldn't neg him if I had him on ignore, now could I?

Why waste time negging someone who's already below zero?

It's just like giving facts to truthnevermatters, they don't notice, and it doesn't make any difference.

THey NEED to release these documents if he is innocent they will prove his innocence

It won't prove anything. You will swear that they have been doctored. Someone else will make up a website that saw GHWB going to kinkos at 11 at night one night and they will have conclusive evidence based on the magnetic charge of the copier that they stole that he was copying these documents and altering them. You will then come here in typical truthmatterstosomeonelse fashion and give that as a credible site. Of course the person who is leading you on the wild goose chase will tell you that there are some more documents that are only 20 years old that show the cover up. Do you have any idea what you'll say? I'm going to take a guess:

THey NEED to release these documents if he is innocent they will prove his innocence

Mike

this thread proves truthmatters is a far left wing hack.

Yeah, I mean I've been on the fence about that for a few years now but I think this one might just be the one that settles it :rolleyes:

meeting with Iranians in Paris. More than three decades later, Bush’s supposed alibi remains a state secret

While the location of H.W. Bush has always been a matter of controversy, it is well established that members of the Reagan team had meetings with the Iranians. This was the original October Surprise, and it is the worst kept secret in politics.

Reagan did business with terrorists to defeat Carter and fund the Contras.

The folks who deny these "secret" meetings typically go silent when you bring up Iran-Contra, where there is testimony that supports the meetings in Paris.

EVERYONE KNOWS that the Reagan team had many secret meetings with the Iranians. Not only did they delay the release of the hostages to beat Carter, but they actually got caught selling weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation. It's on the record.

Question for Rightwingers: have you studied Iran-Contra? Why is it OK that the father of your movement - Ronald Reagan - was doing business with terrorists? Why is it OK that Reagan, against the wishes of the Democratic congress, removed Iraq from the list of terrorist nations? This stuff is on the public record. Why do none of your news sources talk about it?

Last edited:
I read when Bush was 4 y/o he pulled a dogs tail once.

Not good at all.

Why do you belittle a potentionally treasonous act?

Pulling a dog's tail is treasonous?

Nothing tops LBJ's penchance for picking his beagles up by the ear. Treasonous. No.

But it does make him a fucking asshole. Not to diminish his wealth from Vietnam on the blood of American soldiers or anything.

Still freaking pisses me off.

LBJ+dog.jpg

meeting with Iranians in Paris. More than three decades later, Bush’s supposed alibi remains a state secret

While the location of H.W. Bush has always been a matter of controversy, it is well established that members of the Reagan team had meetings with the Iranians. This was the original October Surprise, and it is the worst kept secret in politics.

The folks who deny these "secret" meetings typically go silent when you bring up Iran-Contra, where there is testimony that supports the meetings in Paris.

EVERYONE KNOWS that the Reagan team had many secret meetings with the Iranians. Not only did they delay the release of the hostages to beat Carter, but they actually got caught selling weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation. It's on the record.

Question for Rightwingers: have you studied Iran-Contra? Why is it OK that the father of your movement - Ronald Reagan - was doing business with terrorists? Why is it OK that Reagan, against the wishes of the Democratic congress, removed Iraq from the list of terrorist nations? This stuff is on the public record. Why do none of your news sources talk about it?

Trudeau major left wing Prime Minister of Canada at this time authorized our ambassador in Iran to help secure the hostages freedom.

If Trudeau had any dirt on Reagan, he would have used it big time. He detested President Reagan.

I am sick to death of you punk asswipes who wouldn't understand true history if it smacked you upside the head.

But I'd be interested to find out how you justify Iran as a terrorist country in the early 80's.

By all means show me.

Let's do real time. I lived it. I couldn't give a rats ass about conspiracy theories on blogs today.

Ken Taylor is your key man. Major lib to this day. He didn't delay squat for Ronnie Reagan and neither did the Right Honorable and very left wing Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

Trudeau would not have been complicit in jack shit.

Trudeau major left wing Prime Minister of Canada at this time authorized our ambassador in Iran to help secure the hostages freedom.

If Trudeau had any dirt on Reagan, he would have used it big time. He detested President Reagan.

I am sick to death of you punk asswipes who wouldn't understand true history if it smacked you upside the head.

But I'd be interested to find out how you justify Iran as a terrorist country in the early 80's.

By all means show me.
What's the matter, you don't trust Reagan's words?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R67CH-qhXJs]President Ronald Reagan - Address on Iran-Contra - YouTube[/ame]

"While the location of H.W. Bush has always been a matter of controversy"
No, it has not. Only these left wing wacko bloggers care.
This shit allegedly occurred( not stipulating it did) over 30 years ago.

Forum List

Back