George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

It is amazing we are witnessing mythology created before our eyes. Just as the movie Roots created the myth that Negroes were enslaved because of race, the MSM created the myth George Floyd died as a result of a cop who would risk his job and pension to hunt down Negroes for no reason, instead of the drug overdose which was actually the cause of the convicted felon's death.

Career criminal
Drug addict.
Killed while violently assaulting the police.
Multiple multi million dollar funerals.

I don't think things can get much more clownish than this. Damn, we gonna need a bigger horn. And by the way, what's there to salute to?

View attachment 349627

Is it just me... or is it getting crazier out there?
we are waiting for the floyd family to start selling St. George prayer beads on EBay.

I have a potato chip that looks just like him

That's really clever.

Too bad it will be over the heads of the ones it is aimed at.

All four officers have lost their jobs. It's a shame that the racist cops make the most arrests (over the college educated and more educated ones), but they may not be fair either.

I'm going to take poster cred for this as I predicted the racist cop will fry along with the assisting officers. The OP and the rest have been speculation.

UPDATE 6/3/2020 11:44 AM:

The three other cops will be arrested and tried for:

" J Alexander Kueng, 26, Thomas Kiernan Lane, 37, and Tou Thao, 34, are each charged with aiding and abetting second degree murder - unintentional - while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second degree manslaughter - culpable - negligence creating unreasonable risk. All are felony offenses."

The officer charged with second degree murder (upgraded):
"Three more Minneapolis police officers have been charged in the death of George Floyd, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced Wednesday.

Ellison also said charges against fired police officer Derek Chauvin were upgraded to second-degree murder.

“About 9 days ago, the world watched Floyd utter his very last words, ‘I can’t breathe,’ as he pled for his life,” Ellison said during a news conference. “The world heard Floyd call out for his mama and cried out ‘don’t kill me.’”

~~~~~~
The facts prove your statement wrong, and if justice prevails, officers Chauvin, Lane, Kueng, and Tao will be proven innocent. The Bodycams that were worn by the officers prove that.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

All four officers have lost their jobs. It's a shame that the racist cops make the most arrests (over the college educated and more educated ones), but they may not be fair either.

I'm going to take poster cred for this as I predicted the racist cop will fry along with the assisting officers. The OP and the rest have been speculation.

" J Alexander Kueng, 26, Thomas Kiernan Lane, 37, and Tou Thao, 34, are each charged with aiding and abetting second degree murder - unintentional - while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second degree manslaughter - culpable - negligence creating unreasonable risk. All are felony offenses."

"Three more Minneapolis police officers have been charged in the death of George Floyd, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced Wednesday.

Ellison also said charges against fired police officer Derek Chauvin were upgraded to second-degree murder.

“About 9 days ago, the world watched Floyd utter his very last words, ‘I can’t breathe,’ as he pled for his life,” Ellison said during a news conference. “The world heard Floyd call out for his mama and cried out ‘don’t kill me.’”

~~~~~~
The facts prove your statement wrong, and if justice prevails, officers Chauvin, Lane, Kueng, and Tao will be proven innocent. The Bodycams that were worn by the officers prove that.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I doubt Chauvin will prevail (He kneed Mr. Floyd way too long, was against department policy), but the other three will probably go free.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I doubt Chauvin will prevail (He kneed Mr. Floyd way too long, was against department policy), but the other three will probably go free.

Funny you said that without providing any proof, of course, that was against department policy. It wasn't at the time, the department discouraged its use on June 5, 2020.

However, kneeling on a neck was standard police procedure approved by the Minneapolis Policy and Procedure manual, which describes two types of neck restraint police officers can deploy: Conscious neck restraint (putting light pressure on the subject's neck with an arm or leg without cutting off their airway) and unconscious neck restraint (applying enough pressure on a subject to make them lose consciousness without killing them).

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Read the autopsy report released by medical examiner, dunce. Let's see...

Case title: CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION.

What word "subdual" means? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, subdual means overcoming or quietening. The title says that the ability of the police to deal with Floyd was complicated by Floyd’s undergoing cardiopulmonary arrest and that the report investigates the issues of restraint and neck compression. As for the restraint and neck compression, no life threatening injuries resulted. As for Floyd’s cardiopulmonary arrest, that is explained by the toxicology report. Floyd was already experiencing breathing and cardiopulmonary arrest prior to police restraint.

Report also show that Floyd had extensive heart disease: multifocal, severe arteriosclerotic heart disease, and history of hypertensive heart disease.

Report also shows no signs of life threatening injuries: no facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae, no scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries, and no chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries.

And last, toxicology report shows the following chemicals in his blood: Fentanyl 11 ng/mL, Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL, 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL, Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL, 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL, Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL, Cotinine positive, Caffeine positive.

Floyd died on May 25, 2020. The autopsy was done the following day. However, on June 1, 2020, a press release was issued from Hennepin County that lists “Manner of death: Homicide.” How can it be homicide, if homicide was not supported by the medical examiner’s report. When the autopsy finds Floyd with a fatal amount of Fentanyl and serious heart disease which would make the Fentanyl even more lethal and “no life threatening injuries” to neck or elsewhere, how was homicide committed? A press release is political statement, and is not a medical examiner’s report.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Funny you said that without providing any proof, of course, that was against department policy. It wasn't at the time, the department discouraged its use on June 5, 2020.

However, kneeling on a neck was standard police procedure approved by the Minneapolis Policy and Procedure manual, which describes two types of neck restraint police officers can deploy: Conscious neck restraint (putting light pressure on the subject's neck with an arm or leg without cutting off their airway) and unconscious neck restraint (applying enough pressure on a subject to make them lose consciousness without killing them).

It helps if you post the LINK.....

Meanwhile most of the states Police agencies have already BANNED it before Floyd was kneeled to death.

Most Minnesota law enforcement agencies ban the neck-pinning maneuver used against George Floyd — but it's still allowed in Minneapolis

Kelly McLaughlin

May 27, 2020

Excerpts:

• "George Floyd, 46, died on Monday after a Minneapolis police officer subdued him for eight minutes by putting a knee on his neck.
  • Police in Minneapolis are still allowed to kneel on a suspect's neck under the department's use-of-force policy, but it can only be used by officers who have been trained on how to do so without putting direct pressure on the airway.
  • It's unknown if the officer to restrained Floyd was properly trained in how to use the knee maneuver used before Floyd's death.
  • Four officers have been fired because of the incident, and a former director of one of the police department's training facilities says police went too far."
and,

Mylan Masson, a former Minneapolis police officer and the former director of law enforcement and criminal justice education at Hennepin Technical College, which trains half of Minnesota's police force, told the Star-Tribune that until at least 2016, officers were taught to put pressure on the sides of perpetrators' necks to de-escalate situations.

She said that she was troubled by the video of Floyd and the prolonged use of the maneuver in his case.

"Once the [officer] is in control, then you release," Masson said. "That's what use of force is: You use it till the threat has stopped."

and,

"George Kirkham, a professor emeritus at the College of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida State University, told the Star-Tribune that the maneuver of putting a knee on a suspect's neck isn't often taught in police academies anymore, because it is a risky move that can cause brain death in just a few minutes.

"The man was prone on the ground. He was no threat to anyone," Kirkham said of Floyd."

LINK

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Meanwhile most of the states Police agencies have already BANNED it before Floyd was kneeled to death.

Most Minnesota law enforcement agencies ban the neck-pinning maneuver used against George Floyd — but it's still allowed in Minneapolis

Kelly McLaughlin

May 27, 2020

Excerpts:

• "George Floyd, 46, died on Monday after a Minneapolis police officer subdued him for eight minutes by putting a knee on his neck.
  • Police in Minneapolis are still allowed to kneel on a suspect's neck under the department's use-of-force policy, but it can only be used by officers who have been trained on how to do so without putting direct pressure on the airway.
  • It's unknown if the officer to restrained Floyd was properly trained in how to use the knee maneuver used before Floyd's death.
  • Four officers have been fired because of the incident, and a former director of one of the police department's training facilities says police went too far."
and,

Mylan Masson, a former Minneapolis police officer and the former director of law enforcement and criminal justice education at Hennepin Technical College, which trains half of Minnesota's police force, told the Star-Tribune that until at least 2016, officers were taught to put pressure on the sides of perpetrators' necks to de-escalate situations.

She said that she was troubled by the video of Floyd and the prolonged use of the maneuver in his case.

"Once the [officer] is in control, then you release," Masson said. "That's what use of force is: You use it till the threat has stopped."

and,

"George Kirkham, a professor emeritus at the College of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida State University, told the Star-Tribune that the maneuver of putting a knee on a suspect's neck isn't often taught in police academies anymore, because it is a risky move that can cause brain death in just a few minutes.

"The man was prone on the ground. He was no threat to anyone," Kirkham said of Floyd."

LINK

I did posted a link earlier in a thread.

Now, you're funny... first you claimed that kneeling on the neck "was against department policy" and I answered that it was not at the time, and it was part of standard procedure approved by Minneapolis PD. Now you're coming back to me with a link that confirm exactly what I said, and contradicts your original claim, and you're lecturing me? What a moron.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

It may depend more on the makeup of the jury.

There was a guy named OJ Simpson......

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Kelly McLaughlin

May 27, 2020

Excerpts:

and,

and,

LINK

Now, you're funny... first you claimed that kneeling on the neck "was against department policy" and I answered that it was not at the time, and it was part of standard procedure approved by Minneapolis PD. Now you're coming back to me with a link that confirm exactly what I said, and contradicts your original claim, and you're lecturing me? What a moron.

My my, I didn't say you were wrong at all, you having temporary ocular problems?

I posted that article for THIS:

"Meanwhile most of the states Police agencies have already BANNED it before Floyd was kneeled to death."

What clearly eludes you, is that the use of Kneeling was already dropped in most of the state. that a number of ranking police people deplored the practice even states in one place that once the suspect is secured, you get knee off!

The video makes clear Chauvin had him under control long before he stopped breathing, this is WHY I think Chauvin is toast, since he was on a man who was barely moving for the 8 minutes, already face down, handcuffed.

Last edited:

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Kelly McLaughlin

May 27, 2020

Excerpts:

and,

and,

LINK

My my, I didn't say you were wrong at all, you having temporary ocular problems?

"Meanwhile most of the states Police agencies have already BANNED it before Floyd was kneeled to death."

What clearly eludes you, is that the use of Kneeling was already dropped in most of the state. that a number of ranking police people deplored the practice even states in one place that once the suspect is secured, you get knee off!

The video makes clear Chauvin had him under control long before he stopped breathing, this is WHY I think Chauvin is toast, since he was on a man who was barely moving for the 8 minutes, already face down handcuffed.

Most? Or some?

Regardless, Minneapolis had kneeling as standard procedure listed in their Policy and Procedure manual. I replied to your claim that procedure "was against department policy", which is not true.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Kelly McLaughlin

May 27, 2020

Excerpts:

and,

and,

LINK

The video makes clear Chauvin had him under control long before he stopped breathing, this is WHY I think Chauvin is toast, since he was on a man who was barely moving for the 8 minutes, already face down handcuffed.

Most? Or some?

Regardless, Minneapolis had kneeling as standard procedure listed in their Policy and Procedure manual. I replied to your claim that procedure "was against department policy", which is not true.

Why don't YOU tell us where I said you were wrong? :itsok:

Meanwhile you ignored MY article completely, gee I wonder why......

Chauvin is toast, THAT is my opinion, which seems to have support of law enforcement officers and Criminologists, as shown in the article I posted, the one YOU are avoiding.

:cool:

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I actually doubt the other three will go free. If Chauvin is judged guilty for what he did, then the other three are going to be judged guilty for not stopping him.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I actually doubt the other three will go free. If Chauvin is judged guilty for what he did, then the other three are going to be judged guilty for not stopping him.

~~~~~~
If these four now ex lawmen are convicted in the death of George Floyd you will see a mass resignation of LEO's throughout the U.S.
The supposed racism of 'Apartheid' in South Africa has reversed itself to anti white racist apartheid. No one can dispute the facts that since "Apartheid" ended that nearly 250,000 white Afrikaners' have been visciously murdered by Black racist bands.
Meanwhile in America Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat Leftists continue packing black people into Blue city plantations camps called projects and denying them the opportunities of education, jobs.and decent futures.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

What other three did wrong exactly?

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

~~~~~~
If these four now ex lawmen are convicted in the death of George Floyd you will see a mass resignation of LEO's throughout the U.S.
The supposed racism of 'Apartheid' in South Africa has reversed itself to anti white racist apartheid. No one can dispute the facts that since "Apartheid" ended that nearly 250,000 white Afrikaners' have been visciously murdered by Black racist bands.
Meanwhile in America Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat Leftists continue packing black people into Blue city plantations camps called projects and denying them the opportunities of education, jobs.and decent futures.

I very much doubt that we're going to see police resignations on behalf of George Floyd. My impression is that most officers believe Chauvin was completely in the wrong. Contrast this with Officer Rolfe in the shooting of Rayshard Brooks, which DID result in LEO protests.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

What other three did wrong exactly?

See above.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Not one article out hundreds about racist cop Derek Chauvin. Tsk. Thus, you are biased. He's the one who is going to trial and will have his racist arse fried. They even put him into a maximum security prison so he can be better protected, especially from himself. He could commit suicide and save the city and county some money, but people want to know what happened. The city and county will be facing paying out millions to the family of George Floyd for wrongful death.

Chauvin has a racist past and several complaints filed against him.

"Chauvin is known to have a racist past. Throughout his 18 years in service, there have been 18 complaints filed against him. The Minneapolis Police Department's Internal Affairs confirmed the number of complaints but has not released further details.

Out of the 18 complaints, only 2 were closed with discipline, according to an MPD internal affairs public summary. Chauvin only received a letter of reprimand and no other consequences.

According to a Minnesota nonprofit that created a database of complaints against the police officers in the state, the Communities Against Police Brutality, Chauvin only received oral reprimands for using derogatory language, demeaning tone, and other languages during his encounter with the complainants.

Chauvin's partner, ex-Officer Tou Thao, was also involved in the arrest of Floyd. He had six complaints filed with internal affairs and one of them is still open. The other five complaints were closed without discipline."

It doesn't look good for Minneapolis if the Floyd family wins their civil suit.

MiniHapless has seen a recent wave of police officers filing for disability retirement, at least 150 at this point. Anybody who doubts this a direct response to the railroading of police officers Chauvin and the other three for purely political theater and show trials is not only wrong but crazy as well. That is 20% of their force. Hope they're happy with violent black thugs and their brand of 'community policing', and the exodus of businesses who won't stay and be threatened and extorted by scum.

MiniHapless has seena wave of police officers filing for disability retirement. Anybody who doubts this a direct response to the railroading of police officers Chauvin and the other three for purely political theater and show trials is not only wrong but crazy as well.

Yeah, it has to be about how "unfair" they think Chauvin's prosecution is. Couldn't possibly be because of Minneapolis city government's anti-police policies in the wake of the riots. Goodness, no.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Not one article out hundreds about racist cop Derek Chauvin. Tsk. Thus, you are biased. He's the one who is going to trial and will have his racist arse fried. They even put him into a maximum security prison so he can be better protected, especially from himself. He could commit suicide and save the city and county some money, but people want to know what happened. The city and county will be facing paying out millions to the family of George Floyd for wrongful death.

Chauvin has a racist past and several complaints filed against him.

"Chauvin is known to have a racist past. Throughout his 18 years in service, there have been 18 complaints filed against him. The Minneapolis Police Department's Internal Affairs confirmed the number of complaints but has not released further details.

Out of the 18 complaints, only 2 were closed with discipline, according to an MPD internal affairs public summary. Chauvin only received a letter of reprimand and no other consequences.

According to a Minnesota nonprofit that created a database of complaints against the police officers in the state, the Communities Against Police Brutality, Chauvin only received oral reprimands for using derogatory language, demeaning tone, and other languages during his encounter with the complainants.

Chauvin's partner, ex-Officer Tou Thao, was also involved in the arrest of Floyd. He had six complaints filed with internal affairs and one of them is still open. The other five complaints were closed without discipline."

It doesn't look good for Minneapolis if the Floyd family wins their civil suit.

Actually I hope their lawsuit cleans the idiots completely out and bankrupts the stupid commie assholes.

Forum List

Back