George Clooney Says Obama Avoiding Needed Leadership

The Dem base is Hollywood and the non-living with the latter outscoring the former on their SAT's

That damn avatar of yours makes me laugh every time...:lol:

George Clooney Says Obama Avoiding Needed Leadership | Socyberty

I was going to recycle it a few months ago, then some Progressive PM'ed me to say how offensive it was.

Doesn't bother me. Just confirms my opinion of you, Frankie dear. :)

Damn, Clooney's gone racist.

:lol::lol:
___

Clooney even goes on to indicate praise for the Bush administration’s efforts in 2005, but then follows that up by blasting the Obama administration for not engaging in the same efforts on behalf of the Sudanese that Bush successfully enacted, stating, ”The Obama administration has not taken a direct, leading role in the negotiations to avert renewed war in the South or to end the Darfur conflict.”

Read more: George Clooney Says Obama Avoiding Needed Leadership | Socyberty

Damned wealthy people should mind their own business.... Damn them.... oh... wait... He's a liberal... yea, forget that.... he's not a damned wealthy person, he's a good guy.... but.... he's being mean to the Messiah.... This is a dilemma. Do we hate him for being rich? Love him cuz he's left? Or hate him for turning on the Messiah?

Confused lefties will need instructions.

What are you talking about?

Try not being so cynical and sarcastic. It makes you seem intolerant and ignorant.

:cool:

Earlier this summer, actor and activist George Clooney rebuked the Obama White House for its failure to act decisively in assisting Sudan.

President Barack Obama’s relationship with the Hollywood elite continues to show signs of strain. Spike Lee, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie have all indicated unease with Obama’s lack of decisive leadership. You can now add George Clooney to that list as well.
____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

While I agree that Obama is lacking in the leadership department, why on Earth should I give a shit what some actor has to say about it?

Damned wealthy people should mind their own business.... Damn them.... oh... wait... He's a liberal... yea, forget that.... he's not a damned wealthy person, he's a good guy.... but.... he's being mean to the Messiah.... This is a dilemma. Do we hate him for being rich? Love him cuz he's left? Or hate him for turning on the Messiah?

Try not being so cynical and sarcastic. It makes you seem intolerant and ignorant.

Try to mind your own business. Otherwise, you seem stupid.

Earlier this summer, actor and activist George Clooney rebuked the Obama White House for its failure to act decisively in assisting Sudan.

President Barack Obama’s relationship with the Hollywood elite continues to show signs of strain. Spike Lee, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie have all indicated unease with Obama’s lack of decisive leadership. You can now add George Clooney to that list as well.
____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Disgruntled Hollywood actors? I'll take Lack of Credibility for $300! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

She IS intolerant and ignorant. And extremely mean-spirited.

That damn avatar of yours makes me laugh every time...:lol:

I was going to recycle it a few months ago, then some Progressive PM'ed me to say how offensive it was.

Doesn't bother me. Just confirms my opinion of you, Frankie dear. :)

Guaranteeing that it's going to stay at least until after the most one sided electoral defeat in Congressional history AKA: Nov 2010 elections

____

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

I always look to Hollywood for my political commentary.

Forum List

Back